Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Made a comeback to USKO !

This is a discussion on Made a comeback to USKO ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i start to play in Destan.. i need site to buy GBS there is site who sale it in cheap? ...
Page: 1

Default Made a comeback to USKO !

i start to play in Destan.. i need site to buy GBS there is site who sale it in cheap? and hes belivable?

i'd like to hear from you guys !

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

You're asking a website full of gold sellers to give you websites that are their competition?

Quote Originally Posted by Dottan View Post
    i start to play in Destan.. i need site to buy GBS there is site who sale it in cheap? and hes belivable?

you should be aware of fact, that gold sites selling hacked/scammed Gold Bars - and your account could be banned if you had any.

I used bynogame a few times and all went smooth. They even improved their english part of the site after I told them that they need more information translated in order to get more customers.
    Or you can buy from forum sellers. Never had problems with them also.

how can i trust them? same as me because im new on this forum.. and GOLDCEO selling atm the best cheapest gold ever.. 60gbs in 64 USD.. all the other selling 60 gbs for 200$ ++

BTW im Human there.. there is guys whos playing there?

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

how can i trust them? same as me because im new on this forum.. and GOLDCEO selling atm the best cheapest gold ever.. 60gbs in 64 USD.. all the other selling 60 gbs for 200$ ++

Those cheap gbs are hacked gbs. Its very likely that they will be deleted and you might get banned after buying them.

i gonna copy paste once agian what might happend if you are buying gold or items via those web sites :

up to you

Obviously, if the price is too low then something is fishy and you have proof of that above.
    I just stated the one that I used and never had issues. The good part is that they are kind of a 24/7 service, but if you are not in a hurry at late night hours then you can buy from forum, from verified sellers.
    Who knows, if you buy a lot then you might get really good deals here too.

At this point just buy PUS items
    and try to make the most of it

Omg they can take my gbs after im buying it? How it can be? Byw if im buying those stolen gbs like you said , how nttgame can know it? None need to know about it..

Omg they can take my gbs after im buying it? How it can be? Byw if im buying those stolen gbs like you said , how nttgame can know it? None need to know about it..
    trade logs? when they ban a goldfarmer/hacker they track down all trades with them. That is all logged lol. You trade with one of their characters, you become part of the trade logs with that character.

I found site whos calling goldicq and mmookk something like that , its ok to buy from there?

Another question :

In destan server the highest plus if items is 9 right? I mean , there is no +10 like sh1t right? Its cool server to start over right?

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

I found site whos calling goldicq and mmookk something like that , its ok to buy from there?

Another question :

In destan server the highest plus if items is 9 right? I mean , there is no +10 like sh1t right? Its cool server to start over right?
    There's no way to know if it's safe to buy from anywhere; the only way is if you know the person earned the gold bars legitly (thats why people pay a bit extra to buy GB's from people like Darken, they know his GBs are legit and you can't get banned for them). No idea about Destan

more opionions please

more opionions please
    The consensus seems to be the same, i agree with the above stating that most of the gold selling websites are pretty dodgy.. You cannot rely on how they managed to get a hold of said GBs.

In my honest opinion buying GBs here, or buying items via the PUS and selling them in-game are your safest and easiest methods of doing it.

However at the end of the day, it's how you way up the potential risks. Do you try save money and buy from a (potentially) dodgy website, to then get banned/gb's removed and lose your investment? Sure, if you get away with it then great, but really that's unlikely. Or do you just pay the little bit more for guaranteed legit GB's and know that your account is safe in the first place?

I know which i'd choose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast