Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

KO IN GENERAL NOW

This is a discussion on KO IN GENERAL NOW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I already quited to the MyKO private server community...
Page: 2

Banned

I already quited to the MyKO private server community

kibal

GG players dont leave cose they follow the rules ,so they dont have problems with the new things .

Its the apolcolypse of KO. xD

killer2675

well in ways its going down like this ip bullshit i have plenty of friends that still cant log b/c there ips.. and they own there own accts

Atalo

Some of the things that they do is bullshit BUT this game is not going down anytime soon there is still way to much $$ in this game for K2/Mgame the way you will know this game us going dow is if JPKO and all the other KOKO shut down cause after they shut down USKO will get no patches and this game will be junk..

I dunno, I think the long hardcore players would know, that this game has MUCH improved. So many ppl bitch about this and that, but the bottom line is, IT GOT ALOT BETTER. Of course K2 is notorious for taking forever to remedy the shitty things that effect our game play, but usually do.

Think back 2 years ago with all the Xcrap failures, the KOXP arrow showers, the constant server downtime...I think it's still got some room for improvement, but it definitely got better.[/b]
    only thing thats improved is there website/db security but they still fail at keeping a non-corrupted staff , dupes are limited now but only because the amount of money earned from duping has increased from a 10-1 ratio so no one actually post dupes nemore .

the real bottom line

1.theres more cheating in cz/adream/ronark then there ever has been regardless of the increasing community

2.theres more ppl in turkey selling items from gms then there ever has been no longer is there just king of moradon selling weps/armor and colonel selling uniques

3.theres 0 chance of dealing with a k2 employee one on one unless u kiss ass or get hella lucky when u used to just be able to dial a number and get your problems solved

you seriously dont know what your talking about[/b]
    k2 can easily use xtrap to auto ban all ppl logging into ko with 3rd party tools they dont and they wont cuz there pussy ass bitches

it wont go down

this game is the most popular game in turkey.... and turkey aint a small country

english players will for sure quit.. now with the new clients of private servers (ad?), they'll go there where there are no dupes, turks or hacks and actuelly a costumer support and not pay2play
    sooooooo i give it a year before usko is officially trko[/b]
    TRUE,
    1 of my Turkish friend told me that more and more children play there.They shares among them,so new patch don't affect them.They got more motivation now when some english ppl quit,motivation to get nps simbol :lol:

Banned

k2 is already dead...

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

k2 can easily use xtrap to auto ban all ppl logging into ko with 3rd party tools they dont and they wont cuz there pussy ass bitches[/b]
    srry but thats not true, if they didnt do it till now, because of all the by passes and hacks, how u think they r going to do it

srry but thats not true, if they didnt do it till now, because of all the by passes and hacks, how u think they r going to do it[/b]
    its true atm they just use it manually so they can know 100% before banning the non-obvious cheaters (ppl using cz combo etcetc) it can and should be used to auto ban any third party program

search my topics its one of my recent ones i post screen shot of gm showing how it works and that ss is from months ago and they had it way before that ss

USKO has been goign down since ROFD was released :P

actually, it went down since turks started playing

newsflash: ko died when KE ended..

oli

I don't know why but this shit new patch and proxy shit crashed akara market... sad to see...

if those players are so GG lvl ur own fukin char just like everyone else

oli

if those players are so GG lvl ur own fukin char just like everyone else[/b]
    visely said but if u shared with ur friend it's just sad :S

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast