Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ko is getting a tad retarded..

This is a discussion on ko is getting a tad retarded.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i turned 2 orc side cause i got tired of all the bs.. but.. every exp spot is taken and ...
Page: 1

little_painter

i turned 2 orc side cause i got tired of all the bs.. but.. every exp spot is taken and the falcon spot on orc side has more falcoms then human spot wtf is up with that??
    and d2 fc is the same leader only 24/7 only gone when server is restarting 2 reapear ..

this blockage of all the good exp spots should seriusly bee checked by ko gms any child knows no human can stay awake and exp for hundreds of hours nonstop
    <_<
    you might think ive lost my mind.. but im seriusly think of just scrolling up and ksing elegance 110% of all the time im online

StaticBlaze1

Just leave ko.... is it so hard? -.-

little_painter

Y.E.S

5DollahSuckySucky

no

StaticBlaze1

N.O I.T.S N.O.T!

You will is just too low to let go of a shity game, you know the game is filled with crap and u still pay for that crap to continue... your a smart guy arent you?

little_painter

a not soo smart comrad once said.. painter ur soo smart ur dumb.. and hee is right... im stubborn as h3ll and i want lvlvl 80 <_<

Rappelz!

P.S. JST A TAD?!

little_painter

sigh .... ill go 2 the tank someone plz shot mee <_<

TaDaaa

Yep, thats the orc side for a mage. FC spots are always elegence. That is why we hold onto the EW spot in CZ pretty strong. So all of you english speaking humans out there, when you raid Pestilence in CZ all you are doing is giving xp to turks. We have tried to take FC spot before and friggin turks KS&#39;ed us for 10 hours.

Yep, thats the orc side for a mage. FC spots are always elegence. That is why we hold onto the EW spot in CZ pretty strong. So all of you english speaking humans out there, when you raid Pestilence in CZ all you are doing is giving xp to turks. We have tried to take FC spot before and friggin turks KS&#39;ed us for 10 hours.[/b]
    lol sounds like a lame petition to not get raided xD

Weed

20$ that your from england.

little_painter

i got ksed for 12 hr in 1 go from a tr party the day before i turned lvlvl 70 as human.. lol
    the big problem is easy 2 spot.. the cheaters who use many people using same char..
    theres soo many who abuse this 2 get too lvlv 80 its pathetic
    if there was a game that was comparable 2 ko id leave ko 4ever
    i pity the fools who are as adicted 2 this shit hole of a game as i am

havvvk

Yep, thats the orc side for a mage. FC spots are always elegence. That is why we hold onto the EW spot in CZ pretty strong. So all of you english speaking humans out there, when you raid Pestilence in CZ all you are doing is giving xp to turks. We have tried to take FC spot before and friggin turks KS&#39;ed us for 10 hours.[/b]
    It&#39;s just to fun not to.

Beast&amp;Harlot

i turned 2 orc side cause i got tired of all the bs.. but.. every exp spot is taken and the falcon spot on orc side has more falcoms then human spot wtf is up with that??
    and d2 fc is the same leader only 24/7 only gone when server is restarting 2 reapear ..

this blockage of all the good exp spots should seriusly bee checked by ko gms any child knows no human can stay awake and exp for hundreds of hours nonstop
    <_<
    you might think ive lost my mind.. but im seriusly think of just scrolling up and ksing elegance 110% of all the time im online[/b]
    Oh i know its that way lol, beleive me thats why i came human, because orc side, only turks get exp spots, and if you KS a KB party or make a party in a KB spot, they will bring all of there clans to come KS you so lol have fun GL and go hard with trying to make it on orc side.

havvvk

You&#39;re already there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast