Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

KO Mass Exodus,,,

This is a discussion on KO Mass Exodus,,, within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Recently I have had friends of mine who've I've been playing with for 3+ years finally start to think about ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

Recently I have had friends of mine who've I've been playing with for 3+ years finally start to think about leaving KO.

The Reason is the current trina/upgrade bug that still works, the +4 Accessory bug 100%, coin dupe, etc. These aren't even the dc issues or the log in problems that normally plague the day to day player, nor the scammers, back stabbers and shit talkers that just come with fact that they are online and antisocial.

On the turkish forums there are dupers/buggers selling 6 sets of all +9 shells and just about any +9 weapon that you can imagine (Avedon, Lugias, +9 Shards, etc) and these are all recent upgrades from the bugs.

Last night a high level speedhacking db decided to come human. This guy has been speed hacked for over 4 months with no problems essentially stealing hard earned np and now with his NT I got to talking to him. He decided to tell me that he just bugged his HB to +9 and was duping coins and is "rich."

The only reason I am bringing this up separately (since it's being brought up in tons of other posts) is that if there is anyone here who actually cares about this game, the investment of time, energy, money, players/friends, etc., then something has to be done about this.

KO is about to lose a massive amount of players. People come and go in all games, but you are talking about people who have been playing for a very long time who, with these current bugs, have now, have finally had enough.

If KO lets this go, lets these items stay in game, they can be assured of a massive KO Exodus.

CuriositY

The trina bug still work ?

rokertje

The trina bug still work ? [/b]

yup

also goldbar dupe is back seen the screenshots myself ill post a heavy modified 1 from cypher taken 4 days ago

now remember it takes 4 people to do this and they all end up with that amount of goldbars :angry:

The "massive KO exodus" is over if you havent noticed, it was in the progress for the last two year and now the people who still play are very aware of whats going on and they still hang around since they have that something that keeps them logging in, may it be friends or plain old addiction.

The "massive KO exodus" is over if you havent noticed, it was in the progress for the last two year and now the people who still play are very aware of whats going on and they still hang around since they have that something that keeps them logging in, may it be friends or plain old addiction.[/b]

years´´

Can´t edit my posts since some "Mentally Challenged" Admin thought of doing a prank, ha ha.

how use this gold bar dupe ? tell us

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

yup

also goldbar dupe is back seen the screenshots myself ill post a heavy modified 1 from cypher taken 4 days ago

now remember it takes 4 people to do this and they all end up with that amount of goldbars :angry:[/b]
    I'm glad I quit playing o_o

Brun

yup

now remember it takes 4 people to do this and they all end up with that amount of goldbars :angry:[/b]
    fck not this shit again

yup

That Picture, the npc looks like the armor merchant in moradon, damn how they figure that out O.o

Mezmerize

[/b]
    could be easily photoshoped as well.

rokertje

could be easily photoshoped as well.[/b]

yup it could be if it wasnt for the ksc files ive seen aswel

yup it could be if it wasnt for the ksc files ive seen aswel [/b]

show ksc pls :lol:

Thats why all the oldschool english players went to KE project =)

rokertje

show ksc pls :lol:[/b]

i dont have them this was all he would give me :angry:

Thats why all the oldschool english players went to KE project =)[/b]
    Agreed.

Banned

yup

fake.
    Actually the ss is real but the gbs arent real because thats a more then old bug...
    You can edit any item u want into shop and "get" them , u put em in shop , drag item into ur inv and push fast w or s key to move away.
    U will have the item in ur inv but cant do anything with it..
    Every 5 yr old kid could do that.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast