Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

KO Mass Exodus,,,

This is a discussion on KO Mass Exodus,,, within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fake. Actually the ss is real but the gbs arent real because thats a more then old bug... You can ...
Page: 2

rokertje

fake.
    Actually the ss is real but the gbs arent real because thats a more then old bug...
    You can edit any item u want into shop and "get" them , u put em in shop , drag item into ur inv and push fast w or s key to move away.
    U will have the item in ur inv but cant do anything with it..
    Every 5 yr old kid could do that.[/b]

hate to say it dude thats not the case here i saw in person that this works and yes he turned them in to weapon merchant and got 100 mil for each 1

Banned

hate to say it dude thats not the case here i saw in person that this works and yes he turned them in to weapon merchant and got 100 mil for each 1 [/b]
    lies.
    Why?because of 1 fact , npcs and items an npc sell are fuckin serversided since ke.
    About the enchant scrolls ppl bought before , it was a simple mistake they made and forgot to dissallow it..
    But u cant buy gbs.. want me to put up a tbl to "buy" them as u call it to make u stop bullshitting?
    The funny thing is , even if u could buy them , price would be 100m coins u genius.

rokertje

lies.[/b]

sure dude whatever you say i saw it being done on his pc and his brothers pc so i know it works for the rest believe what you want just watch price go up up up

runordie

That SS is a tbl edit. He edited Gold Bars to be sold in the armor merchant. And usually when you relog, they go away, but he got server side dc so they stay

Banned

That SS is a tbl edit. He edited Gold Bars to be sold in the armor merchant. And usually when you relog, they go away, but he got server side dc so they stay [/b]
    Wrong, thats fixed since one of the anvil bus dupes

e//anyway afk to rappelz , gotta get a stupid new weapon for my sexy lvl 87 pet :>

runordie

Wrong, thats fixed since one of the anvil bus dupes [/b]
    The anvil bus dupe wasnt a tbl edited dupe... it was simply a stacked item dupe. I don't get what your saying

Ontopic: Tons of people have moved to private servers that have the KE map on it. If K2 really needs to fix things up, otherwise turkey is about to leave this game, they have SilkRoad online now :S

Banned

The anvil bus dupe wasnt a tbl edited dupe... it was simply a stacked item dupe. I don't get what your saying[/b]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2vfzoTrn2c remember when lvl 1 accs were sitting in moradon?
    They did this and waited for serverside dc , different way ,same shit.
    Both fixed

now afk grinding :3

runordie

Well, if they did fix that server side DC, then this SS is false!

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

actually something that i learnt playing ko is that every few patches somehow some npc gets bugged and the data becomes client side, thats how they edit the npc and buy everything. thats probably a fake but IMO usko is just a bug, and they wont do anything about that

Boyce

haha fuck ko
    let it die
    k2 doesnt deserve your money

KO hasn't been worth the money in so long, 35$ a month (Plat) thats a joke for the amount of crap that goes on in the game. If KO was run by a good company and had updates, more content etc, it would be among the best games out there but sadly that will never happen. To anyone who quit KO and went to a private server or w/e the bulk of the people are doing, i'd recommend playing WoW, the game is quite fun. Try out the 10 day trial and see, but i must say thats not a good way to measure the game up. The games fun once your in Outlands (Which means 58+).

Plus if you do play and go US Onyxia server, you can play with a bunch of KO ppl Good post btw.

StarBucks

haha fuck ko
    let it die
    k2 doesnt deserve your money[/b]
    +9999 h34r:

Boyce

KO hasn't been worth the money in so long, 35$ a month (Plat) thats a joke for the amount of crap that goes on in the game. If KO was run by a good company and had updates, more content etc, it would be among the best games out there but sadly that will never happen. To anyone who quit KO and went to a private server or w/e the bulk of the people are doing, i'd recommend playing WoW, the game is quite fun. Try out the 10 day trial and see, but i must say thats not a good way to measure the game up. The games fun once your in Outlands (Which means 58+).

Plus if you do play and go US Onyxia server, you can play with a bunch of KO ppl Good post btw.[/b]
    Just hit level 58 my self!
    Gotta wait for my tbc CD to come, damn amazon.

lez

this gb dupe is prolly fake. If it really did exist u wouldnt see any unique in merch. There is a stackable dupe tho, cause no way ppl can merch 150+ crystals opals and crudes or have 100 magic jewel powders, even if ur one of those stupid gem/gb farmers or w/e, cant have that much.

But it is frustrating that so many +9s and even +10 weps didnt get wiped after the whole anvil/trina bugging.
    There's so many +9/10 armors/weps and +4 even +5 uniques its unbelieveable that k2 doesnt wipe 90% of it BUT, it wont lead to a "mass ko exodus" cause the ppl that play every other server exept c-west (only dupe/bug free server, or at least 99% less of it there then any other server) dont care any more about all the dupes and bugs and shit, cause if they really did care so much they would of left 3 years ago.
    Look at the bright side tho , at least +10 and +5 for uniques is the limit they cant pass lol

trz

if theres stackable dupe, why ppl dont dupe BES? selling each pack of 190 is faster than merchant crystal opal crude or w/e

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast