Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

KO Mass Exodus,,,

This is a discussion on KO Mass Exodus,,, within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this gb dupe is prolly fake. If it really did exist u wouldnt see any unique in merch. There is ...
Page: 3

this gb dupe is prolly fake. If it really did exist u wouldnt see any unique in merch. There is a stackable dupe tho, cause no way ppl can merch 150+ crystals opals and crudes or have 100 magic jewel powders, even if ur one of those stupid gem/gb farmers or w/e, cant have that much.

But it is frustrating that so many +9s and even +10 weps didnt get wiped after the whole anvil/trina bugging.
    There's so many +9/10 armors/weps and +4 even +5 uniques its unbelieveable that k2 doesnt wipe 90% of it BUT, it wont lead to a "mass ko exodus" cause the ppl that play every other server exept c-west (only dupe/bug free server, or at least 99% less of it there then any other server) dont care any more about all the dupes and bugs and shit, cause if they really did care so much they would of left 3 years ago.
    Look at the bright side tho , at least +10 and +5 for uniques is the limit they cant pass lol[/b]
    So you think . only a matter of time before turks make their own uniques rofl

ChowBoy

dam dupers

yup

also goldbar dupe is back seen the screenshots myself ill post a heavy modified 1 from cypher taken 4 days ago

now remember it takes 4 people to do this and they all end up with that amount of goldbars :angry:[/b]
    client side tbl edit

not to mention, you can photoshop kscs

arko

If that guy has time to show you the ksc and give you the screen shot and all. Perhaps you can ask him to trade/cancel the gbs and ksc that then xD

played wow and ko and I can say I personally prefer KO PvP over WoW's PvP

StarBucks

If that guy has time to show you the ksc and give you the screen shot and all. Perhaps you can ask him to trade/cancel the gbs and ksc that then xD

played wow and ko and I can say I personally prefer KO PvP over WoW's PvP[/b]
    Ko is a cool game but company is sucks

peintre

hi there meep and sirs, you kids still play ko?
    i started in 2005, k2 finally made mee quit 2 months ago.
    k2 ruins the game plus listen 2 their crappy noobs who come here on ko4******s
    pretending 2 bee players tsk tsk tsk

hi there meep and sirs, you kids still play ko?
    i started in 2005, k2 finally made mee quit 2 months ago.
    k2 ruins the game plus listen 2 their crappy noobs who come here on ko4******s
    pretending 2 bee players tsk tsk tsk[/b]
    I play, but im not a kid anymore :P

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

There is currently a ID bug where u can duplicate your items

it works with the ID's from the year 2005 and u all can be sure it works

I can find for u all in every server +9 items and +3 uniques cuz some guys selling big amount of that

I heard they login from 2 PC's in one and the same ID so they have all double

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

how is that posibble with servers which are 2006+ lol

come play wow, i need a resto dr00d for 2s.

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

how is that posibble with servers which are 2006+ lol[/b]
    August 18th, 2004 I believe is first day of Ares.

Second any of this shit is all speculation...I see no proof of such bugs.

Stack dupe...don't think so prices would be higher. Explanation for 200 magic jewel powders...you try to buy em? Numbers on merchants can get bugged.

+4 uniques? I haven't really seen any...

Login same account twice at the same time? Go try it, doesn't work.

yeah its only speculation..... there are no proofs of this at all

KO hasn't been worth the money in so long, 35$ a month (Plat) thats a joke for the amount of crap that goes on in the game. If KO was run by a good company and had updates, more content etc, it would be among the best games out there but sadly that will never happen. To anyone who quit KO and went to a private server or w/e the bulk of the people are doing, i'd recommend playing WoW, the game is quite fun. Try out the 10 day trial and see, but i must say thats not a good way to measure the game up. The games fun once your in Outlands (Which means 58+).

Plus if you do play and go US Onyxia server, you can play with a bunch of KO ppl Good post btw.[/b]
    USKO is corrupted... i like this game but cheaters owned KO... i will not pay 35$/month for it...
    WoW is very nice game (but boring PvP), so i am playing Requiem - Bloodymare now... its like WoW, but more, how to say, more action and more adrenaline and more blood and brutality try it, its totaly free, but you can buy premium, of course...

August 18th, 2004 I believe is first day of Ares.

Second any of this shit is all speculation...I see no proof of such bugs.

Stack dupe...don't think so prices would be higher. Explanation for 200 magic jewel powders...you try to buy em? Numbers on merchants can get bugged.

+4 uniques? I haven't really seen any...

Login same account twice at the same time? Go try it, doesn't work.[/b]

Well dude you are whistling past the grave yard. Just because you haven't been able to log in 2 char doesn't mean it isn't so, there are specific accounts that it can be done on and the reason why was changed around the date mentioned. And if you have been on these forums you've seen the pics, the posts and the proof aside from if you have logged in game and no anyone at all. No offense to you, but ur an idiot.

necro_

stupid turks and there stupid hacks

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast