Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

KO Mass Exodus,,,

This is a discussion on KO Mass Exodus,,, within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; stupid turks and there stupid hacks[/b] weird most hacks that still work developed by americans :huh:...
Page: 4

rokertje

stupid turks and there stupid hacks[/b]

weird most hacks that still work developed by americans :huh:

xanarchistx

FAKE.

This is simply acheived by editing the NPC on client side to hold a gold bar in that slot. The gold bar is NOT PURCHASEABLE, but you CAN bug the gold bar to appear in your client's inventory. The goldbar pulls down, stays in the inventory slot, (checks with KO database, and is denied), the goldbar is deleted... To make the goldbar appear to be stuck in your inventory, simply pull it down, let it go, step backwards (cancels trade with npc), and the goldbar is stuck in the inventory, but is not tradeable or useable.

This is the same as leaving your client files from KO Moradon beta with Dragon Flight Armor and just logging into USKO, it works, you see the armors, you CAN bug them into your inventory, but you will never be able to use them.

Stop being scared of little bugs 9 year olds find and abuse. These gold bar programs force you to login to your account via their program, which simply is a keylogger and nothing more, I have a few computers, and I tried a fake account with 5-6 different gold bar programs, all which simply exited KO with a KOL Error, and did not make ANY change to the client, they only wanted you to login.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Its no hack why u guys think "turks" hack?
    If it is a hack do u rlly think only turks know it?
    damn if so than u act noob style...anyway...
    a friend told me, that the GB's at the inet cafe
    cost 2-3€ so maybe thats why, he told me also that he bought
    some and i know this guy he is normaly no babashopper,
    he said for that price i buy me some so maybe now u all got ya answer.
    anyway have a nice day all.
    Like michael jackson would say : I love you all :wub:

runordie

No offense to you, but ur an idiot.[/b]

lol ^_^

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

August 18th, 2004 I believe is first day of Ares.

Second any of this shit is all speculation...I see no proof of such bugs.

Stack dupe...don't think so prices would be higher. Explanation for 200 magic jewel powders...you try to buy em? Numbers on merchants can get bugged.

+4 uniques? I haven't really seen any...

Login same account twice at the same time? Go try it, doesn't work.[/b]
    i know that thats why i said there are some servers which are 2006+, so that bug method with 2005 id is not possible :P

rokertje

funny thing i noticed its happening on all servers only c west seems to be clear of it

funny thing i noticed its happening on all servers only c west seems to be clear of it[/b]

Its an upgrade bug from +8 items to +9 so there are a lot less, however there are some, just not being displayed much...yet. Enjoy the new server...

lime

agreed with rad_archer this game is gettting worse by the day, K2 just sit back and let it happen is what annoys me.

Banned

yeah its only speculation..... there are no proofs of this at all[/b]
    only speculation? seriously open ur eyes and look on the players
    we already saw a giga 2h + 10 and like a ton players with shards +9

Well guys most of em are &#39;&#39;turks&#39;&#39; as u all said and some of em chinese..Why all this &#39;&#39; english speaking players&#39;&#39; wont come to C-west and try play legit..Well maybe it can&#39;t be so legit but seriusly is way better than the others Ares - - - - - - > C-east < C-west.. So take ur asses to C-west ^.^

Banned

Well guys most of em are &#39;&#39;turks&#39;&#39; as u all said and some of em chinese..Why all this &#39;&#39; english speaking players&#39;&#39; wont come to C-west and try play legit..Well maybe it can&#39;t be so legit but seriusly is way better than the others Ares - - - - - - > C-east < C-west.. So take ur asses to C-west ^.^[/b]
    already to late
    starting behind others isnt that fun if u were always one of the bests

only speculation? seriously open ur eyes and look on the players
    we already saw a giga 2h + 10 and like a ton players with shards +9[/b]
    I mean, there is probably a bug/hack/dupe or whatever , but _we_ don&#39;t know it ...

we are all saying "it&#39;s trina bug, it&#39;s babashop, it&#39;s dupe stackable items , it&#39;s xxxx , it&#39;s yyyyy ....."

but we don&#39;t know what is going on.

but yes I noticed the recent inflation -_-

already to late
    starting behind others isnt that fun if u were always one of the bests [/b]
    You can&#39;t be the best there >.<..Ares got +10 and u got +8 ( i do understand skills > items ) but... I am at C-west 10days now..I am close to lvl 65 already and i got dual rocs wp +0 hb +7 shells +7 ( waiting for pe dual iron set raptor +8 and chitins +8 ) and now tell me if i go 70+ who gonna bit me ( exept some GG ppl hight lvl..) Be clever mate no point to play to ares the time u can be good to an english server too . .And is way more funny i could say..

Banned

You can&#39;t be the best there >.<..Ares got +10 and u got +8 ( i do understand skills > items ) but... I am at C-west 10days now..I am close to lvl 65 already and i got dual rocs wp +0 hb +7 shells +7 ( waiting for pe dual iron set raptor +8 and chitins +8 ) and now tell me if i go 70+ who gonna bit me ( exept some GG ppl hight lvl..) Be clever mate no point to play to ares the time u can be good to an english server too . .And is way more funny i could say..[/b]
    u got those items alone ? or did ur money helped out?

No matter ...If u are the best at ares or dies u also gave money

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast