Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

KO Mass Exodus,,,

This is a discussion on KO Mass Exodus,,, within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KE project? oO...
Page: 5

Tristan

KE project? oO

Ops pc laged and post it 5425415412 times >.>..Sry about that guys!

slisebry

agreed with rad_archer this game is gettting worse by the day, K2 just sit back and let it happen is what annoys me.[/b]
    They are doing something, they are fixing it. A good friend said to me it would take 2weeks to fix this..
    and no I'm not defending k2 :P just wanted to tell you guys

peintre

only speculation? seriously open ur eyes and look on the players
    we already saw a giga 2h + 10 and like a ton players with shards +9[/b]
    the problem is simple, its k2 that keeps fucking up the game, soo going a new server wont solve anything. Besides ive got a char thats in my opinion at the top-of-the-pop and if i felt like being the best mage on diez, why the fuck start over on a new server after 3 + years of hard work

cl30patra

someone teach me to dupe goldbars .. xD!! j/king

Agree ofc..And once again when i said linus about game security he told me . ''If u give ur pw to other ppl u will get hacked is simple ..What game security u want if u cant care about urself ''
    The shit is that all these guys think only about hack security ( and they doing a shit ) and they have never say something about cheats ( or they do but they are lazy asses to check and clear the game.. )

One word its oki for em ..just '' ASSHOLES''
    And lazy asses ofc that only care about how to earn more $$ per month and nothin else..
    I wish i could explode all k2 company at california..

runordie

No matter ...If u are the best at ares or dies u also gave money [/b]
    lawlzors

Anyways........................................... .................

Just quit the game, sell all your items, and leave! It solves everything! when you sell, you make money and you have no more connections to the game. The only connection you could have left, is people who you played this game with, WELL JUST TALK WITH THEM EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE!!!

lawlzors
    Anyways........................................... .................

Just quit the game, sell all your items, and leave! It solves everything! when you sell, you make money and you have no more connections to the game. The only connection you could have left, is people who you played this game with, WELL JUST TALK WITH THEM EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE!!![/b]
    Or keep playing and get a reall life also sounds good to me.. Couse i will sell my stuffs only if i need $ for a reason..Else i wont do..Also quit for a game just to stop play that much means that u can't contor ur self and u let him play lot's of hours..

Why some1 have to choose one of the two ways ? I like to be in the central one..Means enjoy the game and get a reall life also ..

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

i know that thats why i said there are some servers which are 2006+, so that bug method with 2005 id is not possible :P[/b]
    When I say ID I mean a ID where u can open in all servers a char

and with a ID of the year 2005 u can be sure that u can open a char in c-east, akara girakon and so on

and u can't login double with every ID of the year 2005 there are some special bugged accounts

and to login from 2 PC's in one ID u need a trick it isn't easy

and believe me it works

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

c-east:

+9 shells and +9 shard

is it only c-west who has these +9 duped items spread so widly :huh:

cuz dident see any new +9 items on bera for months now only the prices inflation went sky high

is it only c-west who has these +9 duped items spread so widly :huh:

cuz dident see any new +9 items on bera for months now only the prices inflation went sky high[/b]
    They are at C-east not West...

fake.
    Actually the ss is real but the gbs arent real because thats a more then old bug...
    You can edit any item u want into shop and "get" them , u put em in shop , drag item into ur inv and push fast w or s key to move away.
    U will have the item in ur inv but cant do anything with it..
    Every 5 yr old kid could do that.[/b]
    just to let u know if u need gb so god damn bad u can edit them back into sundries its a very easy fix to do... and u can buy or sell the gold bars... also the weapon enchant scrolls and ac enchant scrolls ...u have to remember k2/mgames is very lazy they never really fix problems only do the easisest crap possible they never do much to the db only change the npcs ... u can still buy items if u know how :P

XtheFox Senior Member microsmurf's Avatar

just to let u know if u need gb so god damn bad u can edit them back into sundries its a very easy fix to do... and u can buy or sell the gold bars... also the weapon enchant scrolls and ac enchant scrolls ...u have to remember k2/mgames is very lazy they never really fix problems only do the easisest crap possible they never do much to the db only change the npcs ... u can still buy items if u know how :P[/b]
    k2 fixed the enchant scrolls tbl edit. now it does not work and about the gold bars in merch. ah the last i checked it does not work either but it could have changed

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

No offense to you, but ur an idiot.[/b]
    You are way below the idiot margin if you call someone an idiot based upon your reasoning.

There is absolutely nothing constructive about your statement there.

The Reason is the current trina/upgrade bug that still works[/b]
    Ok show us.

+4 accessory bug? Never head of it. Don't see anything on the forums.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?ac...=%2B%2B4+unique
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?ac...2B4+accessories

On the turkish forums there are dupers/buggers selling 6 sets of all +9 shells and just about any +9 weapon that you can imagine (Avedon, Lugias, +9 Shards, etc) and these are all recent upgrades from the bugs.[/b]
    Link? How do you know they are actually selling these items? I can go make a post on Turkish forums that I'm selling these items. Does that mean I have them?

And if you have been on these forums you've seen the pics, the posts and the proof aside from if you have logged in game and no anyone at all.[/b]
    Talking about this proof again, great. Show it.

Ko is same old shit, but your reasons for labeling this KO time period as "mass exodus" holds no weight without proof.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast