Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

KO Mass Exodus,,,

This is a discussion on KO Mass Exodus,,, within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You want proof's ? Oki log on ares - dies - xigenon -beramus - olympia and check the ton's of ...
Page: 6

You want proof&#39;s ? Oki log on ares - dies - xigenon -beramus - olympia and check the ton&#39;s of +9 ..>.<.Also if u want SS i can give u..And tell me why is hard to sell hole +9 set&#39;s as he dupe a shell +3 like 20 times make +4 dupe +4 make +5 and bla bla bla..Is that so hard and u need proof&#39;s to believe it ?o.O

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

U an find in turkey in every server for every char +9 shell set and +9 weapon

and this is not a lie

A solution that some friends of mine have been considering is selling their accounts/items. Pisses me off.

Yes there are currently bugs that are working that are slowly ruining aspects of the game..... TRUE. Hasn&#39;t their always been something wrong that people abuse?

I dont know, im just getting upset that people(my friends) are just throwing away all of the 100&#39;s of hours they&#39;ve spent on their character.
    USKO is in a slump(by slump I mean there is something that is ruining the game), and USKO has been through multiple &#39;slumps&#39; in the past(BF item deletion, FT disable, etc.), and it has also experienced multiple &#39;booms&#39;(expansion releases, new pus items, etc.) I think K2 knows this and knows that they will lose customers if something isnt done correctly, and of course, ASAP.

But I&#39;m not about to throw away all the hours and $ spent playing my char. Complaining on forums like these is alright but when people just give up and concede, it pisses me off.

thus concludes my rant.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

When I say ID I mean a ID where u can open in all servers a char

and with a ID of the year 2005 u can be sure that u can open a char in c-east, akara girakon and so on

and u can&#39;t login double with every ID of the year 2005 there are some special bugged accounts

and to login from 2 PC&#39;s in one ID u need a trick it isn&#39;t easy

and believe me it works [/b]
    o... i though items id lol

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

You want proof&#39;s ? Oki log on ares - dies - xigenon -beramus - olympia and check the ton&#39;s of +9 ..>.<.Also if u want SS i can give u..And tell me why is hard to sell hole +9 set&#39;s as he dupe a shell +3 like 20 times make +4 dupe +4 make +5 and bla bla bla..Is that so hard and u need proof&#39;s to believe it ?o.O[/b]
    When you dupe an item it is untradeable, and you can&#39;t use it on the anvil.

How is seeing people with +9s proof of "mass exodus" in KO. You don&#39;t know how they obtained them.

When you dupe an item it is untradeable, and you can&#39;t use it on the anvil.

How is seeing people with +9s proof of "mass exodus" in KO. You don&#39;t know how they obtained them.[/b]
    A clanmate of mine recently traded a dagger for a ring, and the ring turned grey and now he cannot move it out of his inventory.
    sooo, someone traded him a dupe = dupes are tradeable.

tommyleonghk

glad ive quit USKO thou i&#39;ve suffered a little (usd wise) from this market inflation....

good luck to you guys who still supports K2

peace

You are way below the idiot margin if you call someone an idiot based upon your reasoning.

There is absolutely nothing constructive about your statement there.[/b]

You took that one statement out of context, heres the rest you so conviently overlooked:

Well dude you are whistling past the grave yard. Just because you haven&#39;t been able to log in 2 char doesn&#39;t mean it isn&#39;t so, there are specific accounts that it can be done on and the reason why was changed around the date mentioned. And if you have been on these forums you&#39;ve seen the pics, the posts and the proof aside from if you have logged in game and no anyone at all. No offense to you, but ur an idiot.[/b]
    I would not normally call you an idiot, rarely do I just "insult" someone esp randomly, but your statements and lack of knowledge of the current game, as well as picking out one very very small part of a statement to respond to, incites me again to point out ur extremely low IQ and/or lack of general awareness. I think by the sheer number of SS and posts from CE and all servers, as well as the change in economy which was on a massive deflation for nearly a year and all of a sudden goes the extreme, should show you the proof you so desire but can&#39;t apparently see on your own. If you need more the ALL that has been posted (esp by the long time players who are giving u examples), you are completely hopeless.

Again, the point of this post is the desire for positive change...which seems more and more futile by the day (much like responding to morons).

Glader

Rad: &#39;futile&#39; would almost be an understatement. Considering how little has changed during the past 3 years, I would say it&#39;s a safe bet that things are not gonna move any faster during the following 3

Rad: &#39;futile&#39; would almost be an understatement. Considering how little has changed during the past 3 years, I would say it&#39;s a safe bet that things are not gonna move any faster during the following 3 [/b]

Things got better for a long time. No matter what anyone says there were no koxpers for the longest time, no speed hackers, no arrow shower in cz, very little duping if at all (low prices and low coins), and aside from the guys doing felenkor and isloon on all 3 and then 2 servers and bugging catapult and king, there was little other cheating going on (at least not rampant and not enough to effect the entire game like these current problems). Then all of a sudden things went back to the way there were about 1.5 years ago when you could bug the xmas event. Before that, things had gotten better again for a while. You can&#39;t clump everything into one time, because it&#39;s just not so.

But yes, all the posting, SS&#39;s, bitching and moaning has been seeming futile, only because these current bugs just keep going and going and going.

i heard about this

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

A clanmate of mine recently traded a dagger for a ring, and the ring turned grey and now he cannot move it out of his inventory.
    sooo, someone traded him a dupe = dupes are tradeable.[/b]
    Screenshot of gray item?

Inn rollback after item was traded?

I would not normally call you an idiot, rarely do I just "insult" someone esp randomly, but your statements and lack of knowledge of the current game[/b]
    as well as the change in economy which was on a massive deflation for nearly a year and all of a sudden goes the extreme[/b]
    The game is not much different. Prices rose on Ares from ~15gbs for a Rol, to ~19gbs for a Rol in the span of 3 weeks.
    Wow, that&#39;s crazy. There must be mass coin duping.

I looked through media and found this stuff...
    I see a HB +8, Warrior Shell Pads +9, Hell Blood +9 and flame ring 3 (His hp seems low for such items, with +7 armors and +0 unique my 72 mage has same hp.)

But yes, all the posting, SS&#39;s, bitching and moaning has been seeming futile, only because these current bugs just keep going and going and going.[/b]
    G, I wonder why. Most of them seem fake, and very unreliable. They can be explained by other means then your +4 unique bug, coin dupe, and trina bug (that still works).

as well as picking out one very very small part of a statement to respond to[/b]
    Although I did not do that...you chose to. All you did was comment on logging into the same ID twice.

again, the point of this post is the desire for positive change[/b]
    That&#39;s great, but you&#39;re not helping. It is just not evident that these bugs exist. Any evidence I&#39;ve seen around can be debunked / alternately explained more logically.

sooo, someone traded him a dupe = dupes are tradeable.[/b]
    no, I&#39;ve faced almost any bug in this game but never abused it (as proof you can see my crappy items)

you can trade an item, and there&#39;s no problem with it, if you manage to bug urself to get a rollback you will probably get the item back

but your item and the guy who has the "original" will get gray and none should be able to move it from inventory, I trade a lot of shit (crap items) between my account and my brother&#39;s acc when one of us is gonna play and the other is gonna merchant to buy pots, that happened to me sometimes after maintenance the items got deleted, but its a pain in the ass... I got half my inventory full of duped shit that prolly generates 20m coins on the market...

this game still makes rollbacks when you push a lot of commands (Castings, teleportings, buying, selling) and the server is lagged (beggining of a war for example)
    so you can still dupe money at least, but items... unless there&#39;s a way to generate a dupe with a new ID, which is not technically a dupe, you cant duplicate non stackable items or money without losing its benefits

peace

zabjaka

yall better quit and dont complain lol go play wow, or w/e

Screenshot of gray item?

Inn rollback after item was traded?
    The game is not much different. Prices rose on Ares from ~15gbs for a Rol, to ~19gbs for a Rol in the span of 3 weeks.
    Wow, that&#39;s crazy. There must be mass coin duping.

I looked through media and found this stuff...
    I see a HB +8, Warrior Shell Pads +9, Hell Blood +9 and flame ring 3 (His hp seems low for such items, with +7 armors and +0 unique my 72 mage has same hp.)

G, I wonder why. Most of them seem fake, and very unreliable. They can be explained by other means then your +4 unique bug, coin dupe, and trina bug (that still works).
    Although I did not do that...you chose to. All you did was comment on logging into the same ID twice.
    That&#39;s great, but you&#39;re not helping. It is just not evident that these bugs exist. Any evidence I&#39;ve seen around can be debunked / alternately explained more logically.[/b]

Once again you choose to pick and choose what pieces to answer and what pieces, for some god unknown reason, not to answer. And I ask you, are you faking serious? Do you not see the amounts of other posts of people who&#39;ve been playing this game for a hell of a lot longer than you and your lvl 72 mage? 15 to 19 gb? ROL&#39;s were in merch for 600mil and now are 19-21gb. LOL, Seriously man, I can&#39;t figure out what your agenda is. I am specifically mentioning about at least 6-8 players that are talking about leaving from the bugs and abusers (not just the "one" you decided to mention about logging into one account 2x, how about the other 5 or 6?). Not one of these players is newer than 3 years and most are 4 year players or more. Just because you don&#39;t know, you don&#39;t see and you don&#39;t understand, doesn&#39;t mean it isn&#39;t so. Take a look at the massive amounts of posts around all the bugs, look who is posting them, have they been posting them for a long time randomly saying there are bugs for years and years? Why would they start now? Are they new players? Are their other posts reliable? Do they have positive comments to they&#39;re trustability? Are they inexperienced nubs like you? No they are all 80 and have more experience in this game than you can possibly imagine. Why is bf down? Why are letters not working? Why don&#39;t they sell trinas and tears in PUS atm? And once again, I point out your inability to extract correct answers from information right in ur faking face, hence my 100% certainty of your extremely low (scary if you will) IQ. Stupid faking moron.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast