Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

KO Mass Exodus,,,

This is a discussion on KO Mass Exodus,,, within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Screenshot of gray item? Inn rollback after item was traded? The game is not much different. Prices rose on Ares ...
Page: 7

Screenshot of gray item?

Inn rollback after item was traded?
    The game is not much different. Prices rose on Ares from ~15gbs for a Rol, to ~19gbs for a Rol in the span of 3 weeks.
    Wow, that's crazy. There must be mass coin duping.

I looked through media and found this stuff...
    I see a HB +8, Warrior Shell Pads +9, Hell Blood +9 and flame ring 3 (His hp seems low for such items, with +7 armors and +0 unique my 72 mage has same hp.)

G, I wonder why. Most of them seem fake, and very unreliable. They can be explained by other means then your +4 unique bug, coin dupe, and trina bug (that still works).
    Although I did not do that...you chose to. All you did was comment on logging into the same ID twice.
    That's great, but you're not helping. It is just not evident that these bugs exist. Any evidence I've seen around can be debunked / alternately explained more logically.[/b]
    515saint updated his topic just a few topics above this one. He included a pic of his gray item you've so politely requested.

VerHom

sell ur items while u can h34r:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567