Ko mmorpg or rpg?

This is a discussion on Ko mmorpg or rpg? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so as the topic says is knight online MMORPG or just RPG or somthing else ?? im not sure my ...
Page: 1

CaDe7

Default Ko mmorpg or rpg?

so as the topic says is knight online MMORPG or just RPG
    or somthing else ?? im not sure my self

Banned

MMO..............

CaDe7

just MMO ? or MMORPG :P

Quote Originally Posted by CaDe7 View Post
    just MMO ? or MMORPG :P
    MMORPG = Massively multiplayer online role-playing game. There is no "role playing" in KO, so KO is just a MMO.<br><br>

RPG is more likely, you talk with NPC's and make yourself a reputation. You can use different answers for each quest and make your own path. (just an example.)

Just MMO...RPG elements were never its quality.

CaDe7

oh i see , now that makes ko sound like a WANNA BE RPG lol :P cause they have the king systems bla bla i uno i just feel like it lol

quit spamming for post count, on one thread you talked like u knew the market, on this thread ur acting like uve never played KO. which is it?

more spam = i delete ur posts and ur post count goes back to 0.

Richie

KO is a MORPG, it once could have been called a MMORPG, but have you seen how dead most servers are?

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    quit spamming for post count, on one thread you talked like u knew the market, on this thread ur acting like uve never played KO. which is it?

more spam = i delete ur posts and ur post count goes back to 0.
    he is spamming and he has less than 50 posts? The guy registered frigging a year ago. I don't get it.

Banned

Spam doesn't really mean quantity, not always, useless posts count as spam whether it's 1 or 500 and i've seen a few of his posts that arn't needed recently lol

CaDe7

ok get this straight I AM -AmDWs6-
    i totally forgot about this acc so i made that one then i tried the several emails i have and got this acc back ! nothing special and yes i am building my posts, to be able to create posts on the merchant section after all thats the only reason why i am here and i made this topic to really and actually knw if its mmo or rpg or w/e i was telling a freind bout it and he wanted to know wat type of game it is
    -----
    1337degrees post was unclear .. thts why i reposted to confirm
    look at richie's post .. thts even more confusing hes registered since 2006 and he doesn't even have a fixed type for the game (no offense mate)
    -------
    although i would really like to say that the post thingie is too strict
    and i hope this won't be considered as spam by draven lol
    Last edited by CaDe7; 10-09-2010 at 12:42 AM. Reason: addition to post oh wait i know the edit feature i didnt repost WOOT? lol

Quote Originally Posted by CaDe7 View Post
    ok get this straight I AM -AmDWs6-
    i totally forgot about this acc so i made that one then i tried the several emails i have and got this acc back ! nothing special and yes i am building my posts, to be able to create posts on the merchant section after all thats the only reason why i am here and i made this topic to really and actually knw if its mmo or rpg or w/e i was telling a freind bout it and he wanted to know wat type of game it is
    -----
    1337degrees post was unclear .. thts why i reposted to confirm
    look at richie's post .. thts even more confusing hes registered since 2006 and he doesn't even have a fixed type for the game (no offense mate)
    -------
    although i would really like to say that the post thingie is too strict
    and i hope this won't be considered as spam by draven lol
    I lul at your 10 usd trade