Question about CR

This is a discussion on Question about CR within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; does anyone know if the C&B questions r bugged or not?...
Page: 1

Default Question about CR

does anyone know if the C&B questions r bugged or not?

Banned

Nothing is bugged according the chyper ring at this moment, you just need the right codes. (as farr as i know)

Its the transaction id you need, not the c$b holder number i think..

------------------

My question is:
    Do i need premium to use the character seal scroll? Bronze or?.... Help!!!

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I've been using the C&B Transaction ID's and so far, no good. Got locked out 5 times, hoping to get 2 KESN questions instead. Today, I got two C&B questions, k2'd. Made a support ticket about it, was told that the information was incorrect (when I know for a fact that it was correct from previous owner) and right below that entry was some other robot who said the ticket was "elevated to another department" and then closed my ticket.

Has anyone cypher ringed their char(s) in the past week?

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I've been using the C&B Transaction ID's and so far, no good. Got locked out 5 times, hoping to get 2 KESN questions instead. Today, I got two C&B questions, k2'd. Made a support ticket about it, was told that the information was incorrect (when I know for a fact that it was correct from previous owner) and right below that entry was some other robot who said the ticket was "elevated to another department" and then closed my ticket.

Has anyone cypher ringed their char(s) in the past week?
    im about to cypher ring my char, so i pmed a moderator and he answered me that this shit with two verification codes, the last one, and one random one that can go back as far as to 2006 was a bit to harsh, and that they have/will change so you just need the payment info from the last 6 months, like it was b4 if u needed to change sq or so. he wasnt sure if they changed it yet tho, he was gonna ask korlash and then get back to me, but i guess this mean they still use that random verification shit

SexyIsWhatIam

i am not sure whether there is a random verification. As far as i noe from my fren, he use CR to transfer his char to another acc with just the transcation code recently.

Unless its changed (meaning K2 actually fixed something), its bugged using click&buy, cuz when u put the '#' sign in the pus, it bugs it. I know it works using esn codes, but havent heard any updates about C&B

Dont buy it if you dont know birthday information of ur account.I guess cr bug will fix.(minimum 3 years haahahah )

u need bday as well?

PaininurAsz

ya the bd is a must