KO Needs to add K/D stats

This is a discussion on KO Needs to add K/D stats within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KO should add a kills to deaths stats on char screen n have another ranking system of some sort other ...
Page: 1

lBiCl

Default KO Needs to add K/D stats

KO should add a kills to deaths stats on char screen n have another ranking system of some sort other than just symbols? what ya think?

i think np should benefit something rewarding...aswell cause it seem to be pretty dead even ur the top clan right? or a np symbol holder.
    and i reckon another ranking system like np aswell more ideas would be nice

Theres war hero list, of course no reward but its all glory

And im against k/d stats, thats unfair for int priests who are allready left in the dark with many things.

lBiCl

didnt think about the int preist situation. Hmm add a save catagory for heals that some a person that has less than 100 hp? lol

Ignore Me Senior Member

An idea like that could be on the website suggestions are made on official forum.
    Website Stats - GamersFirst Forums

I dont like the suggestion. Priest and mages are attacked first. Not getting killed as a warrior has nothing to do with your skill. Kill stat means something. Deaths dont.

There is monetary incentive for all NPs holder (top 50) and monthly ladder holder (top 50) if you don't know. It is low reward regard to in-game economy but still an incentive rather than nothing as you thought.

ImShort

yeah and they knight online should change their name to COD: Usko

lBiCl

I just think it would be kind of cool to see how many kills you have made on the life of ur account. would be interesting to see some peoples chars.