Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

To KO or not to KO

This is a discussion on To KO or not to KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that is the question... Played for a few years on Dies. Been away for > 2 years. Please convince me............... ...
Page: 1

Ground Zero

that is the question...

Played for a few years on Dies. Been away for > 2 years.

Please convince me............... should I try KO again or not? Is it still full of KOXPers, dupers and cheaters or has K2 fixed it (yea right)?

Which server(s) are the English speaking players on these days?

Thanks for the feedback!

Banned

Don't waste your time.

there will always be cheaters. they attempted to make an english only server..but atm its more like 50% spanish 35% english and 15% random lol. no turks atleast. and the server isnt as full as other servers. new expansion sucks ass.

yea nothing to look forward too.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

there will always be cheaters. they attempted to make an english only server..but atm its more like 50% spanish 35% english and 15% random lol. no turks atleast. and the server isnt as full as other servers. new expansion sucks ass.

yea nothing to look forward too.[/b]
    the new patch doesn't suck ass, they just implemented it 2 soon instead of working out all the bugs which is retarded, beacsue when they implement it, all they do is add more bugs and disable everything ~~

nutsackatak1

I actually was in sort of the same boat you are.. what I did was get an ardream char and now I get that 1 day prem thing and just pk on the weekends or on nights when i get home from school. I put a little money I earned over the summer into it and its pretty fun. If you want to be 70+, it annoying because it takes forever, costs a lot of money, and eats away at your life.. might as well just buy one.. the amount of time to make enough money at a RL job to buy a 70 is probably realistically 50 times faster than leveling it. But i digress. yes come back to the game but its all about moderation. and for your english speaking server? I would say either Gira or Ronark, but supposedly many scammers in Gira

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

the time you should try it again, is when the new server is out, cause they will probably first fix all the bugs, well at least the major ones, and then release the new server... we all heard it should be in this month that it comes out

the time you should try it again, is when the new server is out, cause they will probably first fix all the bugs, well at least the major ones, and then release the new server... we all heard it should be in this month that it comes out[/b]
    who did u hear it from tho..i can't seem to find one legit source.

jaso

man im sick of plp who keep saying a new sever is coming out pretty much all ko severs are empty these days, its really easy to get on without prem when it prem time, ive been no prem for the last 4 weeks and i get on when ever

Banned

DONT... that's really not worth it

semsa

go and play private server named Twisted KO... turkish IPs are blocked there !

::_Jagermeitser_:; @ Twisted... best archer

nutsackatak1

Twisted is ok but everyone has the same items

ZumieZ

twisted ko is closed down atm

on topic i'd say not to KO

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

man im sick of plp who keep saying a new sever is coming out pretty much all ko severs are empty these days, its really easy to get on without prem when it prem time, ive been no prem for the last 4 weeks and i get on when ever[/b]
    lol cause all the people quit their old servers cause it's boring as fuk and are waiting for a new one

the new patch doesn't suck ass, they just implemented it 2 soon instead of working out all the bugs which is retarded, beacsue when they implement it, all they do is add more bugs and disable everything ~~[/b]
    hence why it sucks ass.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

omg ur alive. nothing much has changed.

if u wanna play go for it if not fuck it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast