question about somethin that happened in the past

This is a discussion on question about somethin that happened in the past within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i remember bak when like a month or 2 after ares came out i was in Breth i saw like ...
Page: 1

5DollahSuckySucky

i remember bak when like a month or 2 after ares came out i was in Breth i saw like a priest and a rogue and others. the priest told the rogue to minor heal him then the priest died in the middle of Breth . the priest kept repeating this falling to the ground and then respawning. how did the priest die? there were no monsters lured during the time

harpy poison?

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

negative hp

HotAsIce

I remember in a private server I once played, at a low level, I put on an Amulet of curse, which killed me because the HP bonus wasn't enough to counter the negative health bonus. My guess is something like this occurred. I think if you click ok, and your health is in the negative, you eithe rhave to get a buff, or healed to die again. I may be wrong, but thats my guess.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

okay. the priest had negative hp. k2 fixed the bug now though because u cant carry it if you dont have enough hp.

yeah thats happened to me too on a private server.. maybe that was it