Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Carnac-West Human King

This is a discussion on Carnac-West Human King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So a few players have seen me around now, i've been here a while after all so i thought i'd ...
Page: 1

Spotty

So a few players have seen me around now, i've been here a while after all so i thought i'd give a little insight as to what makes me tick and hopefully allow some of you to get to know me a little better.

I live in the south east of England so as you can probably tell my first language is English. I won't promise to be on 24/7 , this is just not possible for me as i have a full time job working for a local charity which is close to my heart and important to me and my local community. I regularly have to meet and greet celebritys/ royals as part of my job so tact and diplomacy are important to.

Some personal info about me. I am 35 years old, so i'm not about to die of old age and i'm well past the stage where smoking is 'naughty', I ride motorcross at weekends (in the summer) on my friends farm and i pretty much love anything off road with an engine even tho improvisation is sometimes needed to convert average cars etc . I am personally financially secure in rl which leaves me free to do the things i enjoy like my work, and i have all the time in the world for friends and colleagues, even though this often means listning to 'war storys' from elderly vets, the eldest i work with being 83 years old. Patience plays an important part in my make up i guess although that said, i don't suffer fools lightly.

I have been playing mmorpgs for a number of years now and have been around ko for a while and would love to experience the thrill of being king if only for a month if you guys will have me.

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

up

got my vote

You got jamals vote, so you got mine ;p

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Very cool working for charity. Bump for Ally and you have my vote.

~Assailant~

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

vote for spotty, yay.

denon33

If I had a vote, I'd vote for Spotty. Without realising it he taught me how to play as an archer. I'm English and as such I'm probably biased. He doesn't know me from Adam ingame but I like his pledge, and I believe he will be truthful and honest and follow Optimus, with the high degree of integrity that Optimus displayed. ( if I could I'd vote Optimus again. No spam cr4p, no bullsh1t, lowered taxes when needed etc ), exactly what is required.

I like Spotty's resume, I like what he does in real life. I dont know him but he sounds like a GG. I've just turned 34 Spotty, and envy you. I live "Oop North", am not financially stable, and probably haven't had the chances u have had. But all of that is immaterial in a mmorpg. So long as u dont rape the treasury like all Orc Kings seem to do, so long as u dont have ridiculous childish events like Jugg did i dont care. In fact if u cant be online 24/7 I'd welcome that. It seems to me if a King is online he feels obliged to reduce taxes or give cash away etc. I like a strong king who is quiet, and in the background. Who is ( quote Gordon Brown ), prudent and not frivolous.

Anyways, we gonna get a whole pile of votes for the obvious and top clans. All I'm gonna say is, in a world that wants change, in a world that is ready to say, Yes we can. Lets make a change.... Lets try something different. Give him a go, he sounds like a gg King, and I've never met anyone who has a bad word to say about Rampage as a clan.

Good luck Spotty.

Alibaba85

good luck to you Spotty. I believe you to be a very good guy. I can recall seeing your character in game from the beginning of our server. Seen you merchanting nightly near the stairs in Moradon or Folk Village. I have never heard anything bad about ur clan. I believe you could be a very good king if given the opportunity.

I wish you well and I will have to flip a coin on who to take my noob human character to vote for..... If BigDan wasnt running I would for sure vote for ya.....

scratch that......I would only vote for BigDan becuz he's friends with my friend Deadstroke.... I think now after reading your post I will log BadMojo in and vote for you and if we got peeps campaigning for Liss and I can afford to log in my human noob....i will come sit in Elmo and campaign for you.

Good luck.

:wub: Draven

got my vote and my gfs vote..

Ima speak for all of DS
    We all going to vote Spotty
    i just started to get to know spotty since we had allyed
    and i would like to say hes a great guy and he listens to all
    I can see his whole clan is a like a family the way they act and do stuff is always together

You got my vote

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Got my vote.

Even if he wasn't allied with us, I like this post way more then bigdan's

Gaciuch

who are you? i have never seen u in game o.O

got my vote

up for GG !

vote for him
    nice chap to know in game

Go Spotty

i like the way he sounds in vent :]