KO Offline reason ?

This is a discussion on KO Offline reason ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just came back after 3-4 years of quiting . And i though ko dosent exist enymore since the ko ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Default KO Offline reason ?

I just came back after 3-4 years of quiting .
    And i though ko dosent exist enymore since the ko was closed for about 3 days ... or who knows maybe more ..
    Any one know why their website/servers is closed and do you know when he will be back online again ?
    Maybe there are other thread who discuss about that ... but i dont find a specific date and a specific reason .

Thanks,

I dont think anyone really know why its down or when its coming back up.

Quote Originally Posted by henkish View Post
    I dont think anyone really know why its down or when its coming back up.
    There might be someone who knows ... a turkish guy who is close of a GM,Moderator or owners .... who knows ... dosent metter if i receive atleast a near true answer .

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Looks like they are implementing some major updates, or are fixing some major security issues. Either one, or another, or both, or something else, but most likely one of two mentioned. Sure takes them a while..

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    Looks like they are implementing some major updates, or are fixing some major security issues. Either one, or another, or both, or something else, but most likely one of two mentioned. Sure takes them a while..
    I`m sure about that also ... and btw answer me on msn .

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Latest message from their Facebook, google translated..
    Knight Online WorldDear players of Knight Online World

Maintenance work took longer than expected, too, are aware of this. Knight Online World Team as we finish the work, and as soon as you want to open the servers and strive for it. We're almost to the end of the studies, the near future will open servers are not experiencing any problems.
    However, when opening the servers, of course, a few surprises will be waiting for you, you will continue until the end of the week after the opening of the server. Many thanks for your patience and support ...

NTT Game | Knight Online World Team

Zwn

heres a few options:
    -major new extension (under the castle event/new classes) : would they really do that without any announcement ?
    -major security/items log update, like the possibility of tracking an item without too much problem which woud make restoration possible and account hacking useless
    -a major one-time only restoration event
    -they identified a major security flaw and they fixing it without delay
    -server simply collapsed and they re just trying to recover it

i m really not sure of which one it is, the decision to work on usko and euko at the same time is really an odd one that makes me think 4 or 5 is more likely, but then its mgame we re talking about so bad decisions dont seem out of question.
    i still hope for restorations related things, mods on officials have sticked their necks too far to not do any

Just Keep Tuned On Official USKO facebook page or just here or on twitter...they keep sending updates every so and so like day