Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

KO Pedal/KO Stick

This is a discussion on KO Pedal/KO Stick within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've been out of the game a seriously long time. But I just logged onto Ebay to check prices and ...
Page: 1

Default KO Pedal/KO Stick

I've been out of the game a seriously long time. But I just logged onto Ebay to check prices and all that's available is "KO Stick". What are these KO Pedal's and Stick's? I presume it's a hack, but how do they work? Basically a non detectable KOXP plug-in? That's pretty smart, but is it affecting the PvP at all? I don't want to return to a bugged CV again.

I'm wondering out of curiousity. No links, spam or any of that shit. I'm just wondering if KOXP got smart or if it is just another way for players to get more level 80s on the market quickly?

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

ko pedal i believe was device for rogue either minor or light feet ? I might be completely wrong.

If im not this is pretty old tool and its not hack

In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

here we go this is what I meant

Assasin Minor Pedal - KOPedal.com - BlackBOX, Pedal, Knight Online minor Pedal, Warrior Attack Pedal, EXP Pedal

turkish device for rogues, old as KO and turks themselves

AmDWs6

+1 to darken waahahaha they will nvr gain skills

yeah its for noobie rogues who cannot minor with fingers... they just press the pedal with their feet and it minors for them lol..

Banned

every1 who using this, should shoot himself immediately

mostly warriors use it now... in exp a warrior can go afk for as long as he wants and it will keep attacking for him. apparently its acceptable in any turk party too because none of them care at all.

but for PK i dont see it making an impact really

i guess for rogue maybe it does give minor advantage

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Ko needs actual player skills? Since when?

Only thing thats skillful was the E slide thingy back in myko beta. It was hilarious and deadly at the same time. God dam rl ninjaz >.<

I dont think it's illegal since it's been here for so long and its used in other games also. Ko players didn't invent this.
    Besides it doesn't give that much advantage to player, since for example you can use steering wheel and pedals while playing racing games online, but still you could get easily owned by players who uses just keyboards. It all depends on what you are used to, and how good you are at it .

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    I dont think it's illegal since it's been here for so long and its used in other games also. Ko players didn't invent this.
    Besides it doesn't give that much advantage to player, since for example you can use steering wheel and pedals while playing racing games online, but still you could get easily owned by players who uses just keyboards. It all depends on what you are used to, and how good you are at it .
    lol?

lol?lol?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

A while ago, when i was dumb enough to say that nostromo isnt hax at all in those very forums, i got a pile of QQ- and poostorm on me. Stupid kids.

Pedals in particular were used ages ago in ko. In japko every decent player used one, but then again, lolctrlminör wasent around then. Ppl resorted on using it for various things. Most common way was opening and closing inventory for rapid item change. But OMFG_TR, ITS BE SO HAX! So hey, its obviously pedals fault that i, as an epic legõt, am guy getting owned by random fuktards. Its their fault not mine.

Banned

A peddle is like having an extra arm, but in racing games you can still only do what a keyboard can do with a steering wheel, so it's not quite the same. It's not a hack though as such, and no way to pick it up if someone is using it.

why use a pedal when you can buy in any store a good game mouse that has extra bottons, you can even program them to do what ever you want. for exemple you can program one bottom to use all your mana with minor at the exact cool down time of the server .

I assume it`s a huge advantage in chaos. I think it should be banned and since its timing is always the same if should be detectable by any other other game-producing firm but mgame.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOrcMage View Post
    why use a pedal when you can buy in any store a good game mouse that has extra bottons, you can even program them to do what ever you want. for exemple you can program one bottom to use all your mana with minor at the exact cool down time of the server .
    this is basically what it is.

and to my knowledge, it isnt bannable because it isnt really detectable, aside from the obvious perfectly timing abilities for hours.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-02-2012, 11:58 PM