Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Ko players that may know teddy (thebig0ne)

This is a discussion on Ko players that may know teddy (thebig0ne) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Zeal, It's not that I'm open minded, I was literally just stating out the weirdness of the fact lol....
Page: 3

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Zeal, It's not that I'm open minded, I was literally just stating out the weirdness of the fact lol.

i decided to take this journey to experience differemt lifestyles. humanity as a whole is all connected, there are many amazing types of personalities around the world, different views and surprisingly alot of like minded individuals who enjoy hearig the various experiences and stories I've had the joy ofg being apart of. the idea of visiting friends I've met online over the years was just a nice idea. migt as well since I'm on this joirney. I've come across my fair share of cats who would much prwfer their comfy lifestyle over exploration and oneness with the world. to each his own

grammar nazis stand down plz, I'm typing on a crrappy phone.its a hassle to even quote anyone lol.

instead of regretting not taking this trip 20 years down the road like a lot of the older cats I've met, ill have stories to tell the next few generations.i left a great job, nice rooof over my head, free food , 4 computers and countless other shit all at home to take this trip. i left with no money, just a bag of clothes, few cans of food and positive vibes.

crazy? probably
    Worth it? hell yea

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    OH HERROOO! wanted to say that i love everyone on that thread so far, as i love weed & cali lol, planin to do a trip arround eua soon wth a br mate, start growing it now coz we'll be comin mens. bai
    dont even try coming close to me when you're in europe.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    i decided to take this journey to experience differemt lifestyles. humanity as a whole is all connected, there are many amazing types of personalities around the world, different views and surprisingly alot of like minded individuals who enjoy hearig the various experiences and stories I've had the joy ofg being apart of. the idea of visiting friends I've met online over the years was just a nice idea. migt as well since I'm on this joirney. I've come across my fair share of cats who would much prwfer their comfy lifestyle over exploration and oneness with the world. to each his own

grammar nazis stand down plz, I'm typing on a crrappy phone.its a hassle to even quote anyone lol.

instead of regretting not taking this trip 20 years down the road like a lot of the older cats I've met, ill have stories to tell the next few generations.i left a great job, nice rooof over my head, free food , 4 computers and countless other shit all at home to take this trip. i left with no money, just a bag of clothes, few cans of food and positive vibes.

crazy? probably
    Worth it? hell yea
    Totally right men, didnt even check the job but it doesnt even matter, least for me, any trip worth's it.. anything for freedom and adrenaline lol, even tho you might need money soon.. hows that goin so far, im curious

Quote Originally Posted by beer View Post
    dont even try coming close to me when you're in europe.
    lol men even if i didnt want to met you, id still have to go into ur country, i gotta go to Amsterdam, and maybe even live in there.. and i know you love me k0xper

Little archer Senior Member

Wow didn't know zeca was so cool.
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Totally right men, didnt even check the job but it doesnt even matter, least for me, any trip worth's it.. anything for freedom and adrenaline lol, even tho you might need money soon.. hows that goin so far, im curious

Finally got ahold of a computer la. It's nice to observe the generosity of others. Many people will pass me up and continue on with their day. Others will stop to have a chat, and offer a few bucks or maybe a place to crash, or even some food for the trip. Ive never once asked anyone for anything, other than rides on craigslist rideshare. It's things like that that make me smile. Gain a little more faith in the world and where it's headed. Its nice to talk with different cats and help them view the world through different eyes.

Ive chilled with a touring reggae band, a Detroit Titans player, and got an amazing story from a guy who lived in a hotel 2 blocks away from 9/11... as it was happening(pictures and all). And thats not even half the trip. good vibes man good vibes

I don't understand why people are against this.... his trip sounds purely awesome.

Shoot, this guy is going on a crazy adventure... one that could be in movies. He's probably going to learn a LOT too, more than most people could in a lifetime. Honestly I'm incredibly jealous that you found the courage to do something like this, and more props to you for doing it. You're gonna have some crazy ass stories to tell people in a couple of years.

Keep the adventure going man, and if you're in southern california be sure to stop by and say hi.

Banned Senior Member

i left with no money, just a bag of clothes, few cans of food and positive vibes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbaaa View Post
    I don't understand why people are against this.... his trip sounds purely awesome.
    I concur.

Thanks for keeping big bro employed.

Finally got ahold of a computer la. It's nice to observe the generosity of others. Many people will pass me up and continue on with their day. Others will stop to have a chat, and offer a few bucks or maybe a place to crash, or even some food for the trip. Ive never once asked anyone for anything, other than rides on craigslist rideshare. It's things like that that make me smile. Gain a little more faith in the world and where it's headed. Its nice to talk with different cats and help them view the world through different eyes.

Ive chilled with a touring reggae band, a Detroit Titans player, and got an amazing story from a guy who lived in a hotel 2 blocks away from 9/11... as it was happening(pictures and all). And thats not even half the trip. good vibes man good vibes
    Damn thats a nice trip mate.. Can't wait until I start doing the same out of brazil.. Hope ur meeting some good people!

Quote Originally Posted by Simbaaa View Post

Shoot, this guy is going on a crazy adventure... one that could be in movies. He's probably going to learn a LOT too, more than most people could in a lifetime. Honestly I'm incredibly jealous that you found the courage to do something like this, and more props to you for doing it. You're gonna have some crazy ass stories to tell people in a couple of years.

Keep the adventure going man, and if you're in southern california be sure to stop by and say hi.
    Yea exactly, some people just don't have the adventure spirit.. I don't judge them tho.. I'm just addicted to adrenaline, traveling and meeting some new peep.. Anyone seen the movie Into the Willd?

@razor -q men

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    I concur.

Thanks for keeping big bro employed.
    @mino Lol yea.. Obviously he's gonna need some money ( sadly ) to survive.. Maybe not, who knows.. He's gonna find out, work if necessary.. Totally worth taking the risk.. I actually would like to be a tramp myself.. On my on way

Damn thats a nice trip mate.. Can't wait until I start doing the same out of brazil.. Hope ur meeting some good people!

Yea exactly, some people just don't have the adventure spirit.. I don't judge them tho.. I'm just addicted to adrenaline, traveling and meeting some new peep.. Anyone seen the movie Into the Willd?

@razor -q men

@mino Lol yea.. Obviously he's gonna need some money ( sadly ) to survive.. Maybe not, who knows.. He's gonna find out, work if necessary.. Totally worth taking the risk.. I actually would like to be a tramp myself.. On my on way
    just dont forget a sleeping bag lol! quite a few nights ive spent camping out in parks or near city landmarks just taking pictures n sh!t. a cellphone with decent signal wouldnt hurt either, or just catch open wireless connections whenever possible.

Kneecaps and chin straps? Bump

Sounds amazing Teddy, i wish you all the best with your adventure. Would love to hear more from you.

Up are you alive crazy hipster?

Up are you alive crazy hipster?
    trying to survive on a noopy mage. come find me on europvp son son.

so you end up playing KO??
    nice adventure bro

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast