Ko port number???

This is a discussion on Ko port number??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyway i just checked the Tech support section seems to be dead so if a mod would be kind enough ...
Page: 1

Default Ko port number???

Anyway i just checked the Tech support section seems to be dead so if a mod would be kind enough to let my thread sit here until i get a decent enough reply then move it would be greatly appreciated.

Got a netgear dg834v4 ADSL2+ just switched on to a business line (50c extra a month for extra 50gb) now my modem is blocking anything official knight online. So launcher/official forums and anything gamersfirst related so makes it tricky to get support.

Been doing some googling and apparently my modem is blocking the port gamersfirst seems to use so if anyone knows the port number for either gamersfirst or knight online would be greatly appreciated.

I do know i can portforward the port address to make it open and yes i have tried opening all ports on my modem doesnt seem to work, so if anyone with a similiar issue or knows how to fix this can help me out would be great

Jak

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

10060, 10061 and umm... There should be one more port, atleast for connecting to KO but I can't remember which one.

Its 15100 for launcher and 15001 after you login into Server.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Ah yes, that's right.. I was talking about server side, my bad.

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

What do you do when you know these ports??

Banned

ok..

80 = website
    15100 = login server (default)
    15001 = game server (default)

The ports can be changed, im not sure what port ko uses and im lazy to check but i believe they use the 15001 / 15100 default ports.

You don't need to open these ports in ur router unless u plan to develop. What might be blocking u is the router firewall or any firewall that u have runing in ur machine. Other than that.. ip banned?!

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Ah yes, that's right.. I was talking about server side, my bad.
    Wrong. Server side is where u have to open the ports to allow others to connect to it and 10060 10020 etc.. ports are useless for this matter
    Last edited by Riku; 03-16-2011 at 06:11 AM.