Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How could it be possible to feel good if you steal something?

This is a discussion on How could it be possible to feel good if you steal something? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That is a question I've been thinking about since I got scammed myself. For me as a person I feel ...
Page: 1

That is a question I've been thinking about since I got scammed myself.

For me as a person I feel like it is not just a crime, it is also really stupid, espec when money is involved.

I think people with a tooooo big ego should search for other things in life.

Doesn't really matter what you steal, it could be a wallet, a candy stick or anything.

so lets discuss what we think about stealing/scamming and why it is so bad and what it causes!

what im wondering how do they get to sleep eveynight knowning they stole someones $$ wich they worked hard for it..

dadypop

What I'm wondering is why faggots keep making useless topics like this.
    What do you think they feel like? Common sense kiddo.

They feel GOOD. WHY?
    Because they got something for free instead of working hard for it.
    They don't give a shit about your feelings. Have you known them for a long time?
    Are you best friends?

No you JUST met him, have no idea who he is, you've seen him around possibly, but never talked & became friends with him. Why should he give a shit about how you feel if you're so stupid that you're going to fall for a scam?

I'm not going to sympathize for anybody who got scammed because they're pure stupid idiots who can't understand whats going on when they're trading with someone.

mb they dont even know what they are doing, all of them are brainless. dont forget this fact.

and to me getting scammed is smt stupid. just dont risk anything = you dont get scammed = you dont create such topics and cry on msn and forums

save your own ass next time.

lol, It's simple actually - they look at you like a idiot after they scam you. And they prove that by scamming you and walking away, You feel like a complete idiot for trusting them - and they teach you a life lesson for that price - even if some get scammed more then once [which is amazing if you ask me] But, people are stupid and fall for it all the time.

What I'm wondering is why faggots keep making useless topics like this.
    What do you think they feel like? Common sense kiddo.

They feel GOOD. WHY?
    Because they got something for free instead of working hard for it.
    They don't give a shit about your feelings. Have you known them for a long time?
    Are you best friends?

No you JUST met him, have no idea who he is, you've seen him around possibly, but never talked & became friends with him. Why should he give a shit about how you feel if you're so stupid that you're going to fall for a scam?

I'm not going to sympathize for anybody who got scammed because they're pure stupid idiots who can't understand whats going on when they're trading with someone.[/b]
    What im wondering is why douchebags like yourself bother on posting such useless crap.

Take a chill pill, asshat.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Some people are just shit.

Try not to get scammed by them.

A few crimes down the line they will get raped night after night in jail. And hang themselves.

Thats free! OMG

Please realise your parents are supposed to of taught you a work ethic!
    They failed as parents if you think free is an achievement in life.

I don't cry about the item. I just wonder how they think, because it is like comparing it to a guy that is killing people, something is wrong, for sure.

It could be thousands of reasons of course, but I still wonder why they don't think about that the money they "stole" was ment to be for something. I don't think they would do it that way if they knew what the money was going to be used for - maybe that will make some sense for them.

would you feel good if a guy you scammed coudn't pay for his food? (not saying this is common but anyways, face the fact) . This guy that sold the items maybe invested in it, and didn't have any back-up. This is pretty known, atleast in this game.

Free tastes better

This is a serious thread so don't start to whine, because we're humans.

Yeah but the thing about this game is that it is a very big chance that someone used his own money to buy this virtual item. And if that is what happend of course it feels worser than if you got your gear from farming and just lost your time.

what im wondering how do they get to sleep eveynight knowning they stole someones $$ wich they worked hard for it..[/b]
    Yeah excactly, this is what I mean. and like I wrote where the item came from and what the money would have been used for..

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

irl its the rush.

idk in the internet world

yeah but still it really is the same as if you would have kicking down an old women with a few bucks in her wallet...

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

yeah but still it really is the same as if you would have kicking down an old women with a few bucks in her wallet...[/b]
    I ment stealing otu of shops or houses.

yeah.. but it remains the same, even if it is one virtual item it would have been your money and his item= P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast