Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A KO Question

This is a discussion on A KO Question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I had an email from K2 today telling me to do security up date on an account. I checked to ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I had an email from K2 today telling me to do security up date on an account. I checked to see if it was a spoof and it is genuine. The thing is the email it sent it too is one I never give out to people as it's my private home email. I can not for the life of me remember the account id this email is attached to. Over the years I have had so many accounts I can access I can't remember them all. Thing is the email account would hint that it is 1 of 3 accounts that would all be very very very important.

It would be my Felix account which I gave away , Tigan (fully equipped ) or the elusive OutKasteD clan bank with 80gb's and enough good items to help fund the forum for a year.

How do I find out the account id? The reset assumes I know it and wants to do a pass reset. It's been over a year since I played any KO so I am totally lost how to recover my account. Hopefully it is Tigan as he was the char that many knew me for first.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Security update? Haven't gotten an email like that since the number keypad bullshit. Ask Tigan if he has already finished that security update on the account on the official website. If that's done, find out if the clan bank account has done that too, or any action on any of those 2-3 accounts recently, if so then you know for sure that this email isn't fake. Personally, I still think it's a scam. Just ignore it imo.

you get security update mail once u try to login a non g1 account wich had no seal code yet

Tigan is a char not a person lol. None of the account I have had the updates done. There is a long ass key too I have to put in.

It might be a lvl 81 Sin on Girakon that Kloud stripped and ripped off me and the previous owner. I can't remember the DOB for the gamersfirst account which my email is possibly connected to.

try the forgot password function. im pretty sure that when you request a lost password all they do is ask for the email so you might get the info through that.

try the forgot password function. im pretty sure that when you request a lost password all they do is ask for the email so you might get the info through that.[/b]
    if its g1 acc they ask for birth date too

No it asks for the account id and then sends to the email attached ( but dose not say what the email address is ).

On the G1 site it asks for a DOB but I don't know what was put.

No it asks for the account id and then sends to the email attached ( but dose not say what the email address is ).

On the G1 site it asks for a DOB but I don't know what was put.[/b]

I got a couple accounts like this, you can't see your email anymore so you can't log in an email you set up for the account unless you wrote it down...which I didn't.

Hydr4

So Dan scammed you , and you still let him wander around this forums till he scammed again and got banned?

ladyscorp

wouldnt those 80gbs be wiped with the coin wipe they did?

So Dan scammed you , and you still let him wander around this forums till he scammed again and got banned?[/b]
    While I was in hospital under going more surgary. When I returned he was banned and gone.

Also don't try and turn things around on me either. I will not tollerate any bullshit consoercay on me. Might be worth remebering I had disapeared for many months while all the shit with him blew up. Either way the Police are involved as there was a lot of unautherised activity on my cards which came as a result of my KO accounts being fucked over.

Unlike most people who get fucked over I didn't scream and shout I've just delt with things in a silent yet effective mannor.

Final note , I do not tollerate any type of scamming for any reason. This is why Lutz had to retire because of how he got a friends item back. Only favour people get out of me is getting away with a rant. ( Cama and Naziboi <3 )

Hydr4

Haven&#39;t you been warned several times about him before?
    I&#39;m pretty sure you have been.
    Please , cut the crap , I personally told you he was a scammer , and you chose to ignore it and let him wander around the forums scamming people.

Everything you say had to be taken with a pintch of salt due to your nature to stir and manlipulate people.

Yes hinesight is a wonderfull thing Aviv but noone ever proved anything so he was able to get on with things. Dan took advantage of my trust or lack of capability as it was a bad time for me.

Aviv I will not put up with shit stiring directed at me as I&#39;ve put up with too much crap for the last few years. I will remind you that your being here is being allowed as a matter of grace as you are also banned for causing a shit load of trouble.

I&#39;ll be logging my pc now and my msn for a little chat....

Felix i remember u gave me login maybe i got a text data on my computer where itīs on...have to look for it... pm me on msn or no idea

Felix go run and type regedit and select ur knightonline U might find the account IDs up there If u didnt format or anything since then..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast