Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A KO Question

This is a discussion on A KO Question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ali , that would be fantastic if you can mate. Eox , unfortuanatly I have changed pc's since then. Also ...
Page: 2

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Ali , that would be fantastic if you can mate.

Eox , unfortuanatly I have changed pc's since then. Also what was my old HD is now formatted and is one of my spare drives.

Banned

Felix i think, if youre lucky, and go to the official forum, and pms linux, u might be able to get some help from him of what i know, hes often kind enough to help ppl out, and has personally helped me get a lost account back of mine =)

Sounds like a plan. Will try tomorrow

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

I thought you knew of dan stripping the rogue? If it's the jeanreno one you're on about. I've got the info on my old pc if you've forgotten it and wanna try it out.

He did it without asking and or telling me after he did it. Shortly after he told me and I had no reason to be suspitious. I was getting very ill and I was rushed into hospital in an ambulance. I texted Daniel to sort the items out so Jonte could be paid. It then had got to a few months later and again I have to go in to hospital and I stayed there and had 6 different discemtimies ( removal of broken disc pieaces ). I then found out all my paypal, click and buy and hotmails were hacked and around £8000/$14,000 of fruad had been done. When I had gotten strong enough to leave hospital and use the forums all hell has broken lose and Daniel had been found out for his true colours and I had been able to trace that he had abused my trust and a 4 year friendship. I don't get burnt often and I have to stay cailm as if I don't it makes my back fuck up and I am in so much pain I am screaming in agony.

It will be an old account and I suspect it is Tigan or Felix on Diez

TakingBack

He did it without asking and or telling me after he did it. Shortly after he told me and I had no reason to be suspitious. I was getting very ill and I was rushed into hospital in an ambulance. I texted Daniel to sort the items out so Jonte could be paid. It then had got to a few months later and again I have to go in to hospital and I stayed there and had 6 different discemtimies ( removal of broken disc pieaces ). I then found out all my paypal, click and buy and hotmails were hacked and around £8000/$14,000 of fruad had been done. When I had gotten strong enough to leave hospital and use the forums all hell has broken lose and Daniel had been found out for his true colours and I had been able to trace that he had abused my trust and a 4 year friendship. I don't get burnt often and I have to stay cailm as if I don't it makes my back fuck up and I am in so much pain I am screaming in agony.

It will be an old account and I suspect it is Tigan or Felix on Diez[/b]
    Hey what was your name on C-West? I was in 0utkasteD. Were you perfecti0n or somethin?

Man Aviv always stirring shit around... Then he wonders why he nobody gets along with him and always ends up getting kicked off the accounts he shares on...

Hey what was your name on C-West? I was in 0utkasteD. Were you perfecti0n or somethin?[/b]
    They were a fake clan lol

I was the clan leader back in 2006 and we were very close Allies to AHM and held the castle with them.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Hey what was your name on C-West? I was in 0utkasteD. Were you perfecti0n or somethin?[/b]
    That entire clan was a wanna-be crew made by MrCassiba who was apparently a member of the real Diez OutkasteD clan.
    Those always fail.

TakingBack

That entire clan was a wanna-be crew made by MrCassiba who was apparently a member of the real Diez OutkasteD clan.
    Those always fail.[/b]
    I always thought they were mostly 4FK =p

Edit : With a cooler name

MrCassiba was a part of a remake when I was semi active over the years.

Orginally we were in a clan known as KoNS ( Knights of NoSkill ) but we got booted due to us being sick of the players from other games treating us like shit. I even viseted Greece in September 2006 to viset my Greek clannies. Doc1 was really the guy who kept the clan running. I was classed as a good leader by many peoplein Diez and I was well known for having really nice items.

The guy who made the OutKasteD logo is in the same guild as me and our best friend ( same friend for both of us ) in WOW. Out of the orginal line up most of us still play together in the various games we play.

There would not be an OutKasteD without the AHM as Scoobz was and still is a mentor to me. Also the AHM are the best group of guys you could ever want as an alley as we all got on all so well and we were unbeatable. Killedby and JustClaw tried for months to take CSW from us but not once did the crystal got broke. At time we had 600-800 people attacking in an organized mannor! Good times but best left in the past. Amity was the only other clan I enjoyed being with on Diez.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12