Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

KO Revolution

This is a discussion on KO Revolution within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im not waste my time , ill come back here over and over again , for me its not a ...
Page: 4

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Im not waste my time , ill come back here over and over again , for me its not a joke when people laughing about war world 2 , which start also by hitler , 6m jew's died , and you laughing about it , so you really think if ill be banned for flaming? you must be the idiot , not me , i allways got banned from forums , but i also came back , nobody cant ban me , you can try and ill proof it , and no , not all the Israeli people love to waste thier time , i special one .
    And i wasting my time for get nothing ? hmmm i not the guy who have lvl 80 in USKO and waste over 500usd just for premium , i not the guy who going to play 2moon to get lvls , i think you were wrong , and you the guy who waste his time.[/b]
    No one's laughing to the dead jews so back off. If you're so passionate about it just write a book.

BACK ON TOPIC OK END IT everyting in the world look bad to some people and some point it just depend on what side u where on at the time

for example THE AL QUIDA and 9/11 if ur american u look at it as a bad thing if ur NOT then it is a good thing just see thing througe other peopel eye b4 u talk ok?

SoulDace

im not from US, im from country that was one of those thats suffered in ww2 the most, taht lost freedom for more than 50 yrs[/b]
    Well ok , did i say sometime something bad about you ? or your religion? no i didnt , why i need to get flame by this fucking nazi's ? if somebody was curse your family who died by hitler , what you would do then? sit and watch how they laughing? if yea you just a cowerd , i not gonne be some of that too , ill not sit and watch how they laughing on 6m jew's who died by leader of nazi's group , sorry , but nothing is not gonne change what i thinking about Hitler.

Just for example , if now i was came here and say :

" whahahaha Americans got owned by arabs in 9/11 ", what you would say then ? you will come and flame me right ? even if i dont respect Americans , i not gonne say it , its not nice , and its show how dumb you are , i dont care if you thinking i stupid , ill flame over and over again , if somebody flame jew's , thats me , nothing cant change it.

Banned

I wonder how many people are going to get banned from this topic?

On-topic: GL in ur election! :P

l.o.l :lol:

Banned

but nothing is not gonne change what i thinking about Hitler.[/b]
    Hitler thinkin about u wont change too :P

btw OMGOMGOMG golden dragon cave disabled and some NPCS too!
    crap =/(

SoulDace

I wonder how many people are going to get banned from this topic?
    On-topic: GL in ur election! :P[/b]
    If i be 1 of them , the admin prolly hate jew's also , i came and flame nazi's , nobody in the world have respect for nazi's , so he should get ban , but if i be banned , ill back ...

KaLbasa , Hitler is dead , thats what the diffrent between me and him , ofcurse have much more , but thats the importent thing for now , and also ill not kill other people if i dont need to , soon army , if i have order to kill , ill do it , but if its not in army , ill prolly shoot in leg , but not shoot to kill .

FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKING FRIZKANS LORD HE KEEPS PWNING ME!!!!!!!!!

Well ok , did i say sometime something bad about you ? or your religion? no i didnt , why i need to get flame by this fucking nazi's ? if somebody was curse your family who died by hitler , what you would do then? sit and watch how they laughing? if yea you just a cowerd , i not gonne be some of that too , ill not sit and watch how they laughing on 6m jew's who died by leader of nazi's group , sorry , but nothing is not gonne change what i thinking about Hitler.

Just for example , if now i was came here and say :

" whahahaha Americans got owned by arabs in 9/11 ", what you would say then ? you will come and flame me right ? even if i dont respect Americans , i not gonne say it , its not nice , and its show how dumb you are , i dont care if you thinking i stupid , ill flame over and over again , if somebody flame jew's , thats me , nothing cant change it.[/b]
    Maybe u are right but that its dosent make sense , just try to do not read the topic and thats all.

SoulDace

Really now , if i was came here and say it :

" whahahaha Americans got owned by arabs in 9/11 "

What would you say then? you will come and flame me right? so thats the same thing i did , and if you think i retard just becuse of it , you prolly the dumbass , not me.

P.S Kuk3N , i cant! , i just cant ignore it , since i know 6m jew's died , i just cant , its like to say to Americans , just forget about the 9/11 , its the same thing for me.

Banned

no one here laughed about the fact that jews died , seriously.
    we just make fun OF YOU!

Really now , if i was came here and say it :

" whahahaha Americans got owned by arabs in 9/11 "[/b]
    Im not flaming see ?xD

Banned

look, im probably the most religious jew on this forum...and when i first saw, "heil hitler" i didnt say wtf fuck u asshole cuntlicking whore bag. no i sat at my chair and just looked over it...if every single jewish person gets mad about 1 post that a guy was joking then every single jewish person would get killed...souldace i dont know u really but ur giving a BAD REP to jews to not only jews on this forum, but jews all over the world. cursing like a 3 year old wont solve u anything, if u think the jewish mentality is to GOGO BOMB ALL ARABS RIGHT NOW! KILL EVERYBODY THAT WAS A NAZI. then ur wrong. the jews defend eachother, and stay together sometimes...not all the time. we hardly ever attack first and in this case souldace, u were the one wrong here.

Maybe they will understand because this happened and u cant change it , but they accept it or maybe not.

btw about hitler it was a joke just try to ignore it

Shiat double post.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast