Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

KO Revolution

This is a discussion on KO Revolution within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If i be 1 of them , the admin prolly hate jew's also , i came and flame nazi's , ...
Page: 5

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

If i be 1 of them , the admin prolly hate jew's also , i came and flame nazi's , nobody in the world have respect for nazi's , so he should get ban , but if i be banned , ill back ...

KaLbasa , Hitler is dead , thats what the diffrent between me and him , ofcurse have much more , but thats the importent thing for now , and also ill not kill other people if i dont need to , soon army , if i have order to kill , ill do it , but if its not in army , ill prolly shoot in leg , but not shoot to kill .[/b]
    There are no such things as nazi's on these forums. You really need to do some research because you don't seem to know what a nazi is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi

Here's a link to help you to define a nazi.

look, im probably the most religious jew on this forum...and when i first saw, "heil hitler" i didnt say wtf fuck u asshole cuntlicking whore bag. no i sat at my chair and just looked over it...if every single jewish person gets mad about 1 post that a guy was joking then every single jewish person would get killed...souldace i dont know u really but ur giving a BAD REP to jews to not only jews on this forum, but jews all over the world. cursing like a 3 year old wont solve u anything, if u think the jewish mentality is to GOGO BOMB ALL ARABS RIGHT NOW! KILL EVERYBODY THAT WAS A NAZI. then ur wrong. the jews defend eachother, and stay together sometimes...not all the time. we hardly ever attack first and in this case souldace, u were the one wrong here.[/b]
    He did it.

Banned

nice speech, you almost had me going there for a little minute

SoulDace

Maybe they will understand because this happened and u cant change it , but they accept it or maybe not.

btw about hitler it was a joke just try to ignore it[/b]
    I dont care if its a joke , for me its not , what can i do , its like your mom died ( sorry i dont really mean it ) , and ill flame her and after you really mad ill say i sorry , you gonne forgive me? no right? well so also me , i cant what can i do , and Dfalt bro , ofcurse Israel army not only kill , we also try to take hostage back , we not leaving soldiers bihaind , we ALLWAYS toggeter , but no , i not the guy who wrong here , atleast thats what i think , ill not flame the Americans who died in 9/11 , ill look like a dumb when ill say it , so i dont say ( and i just said it for example , i really sorry about what happend ) , but no dfalt i not wrong , i just a kid i can say what i thinking , ofcurse if i were maybe 25+ years old , maybe then i could ignore it , but not now , its like to say to something after his mom died , " fuck your mom , i wish your mom die " he will cry right? he cant ignore this words , what can i do then ? :/ for me its not a joke.

Also to the guy who posted something above , i'd know what is nazi, i something what nazi love's to do and its kill , i said ill kill ONLY if i have order by my commander , if i ignore the order , ill be in jail and my future will fucked up , ill NOT kill arab just becuse i hate him , its jail also , i not a killer , ill just do my job.

At least im not spamming.

SoulDace

At least im not spamming.[/b]
    Damn spamming , if admin wants , he can make me -42342342 posts , i dont care , if you think its spam , you should shame.

I dont like to think so w/e yeah keep rolling

SoulDace

I dont like to think so w/e yeah keep rolling [/b]
    And they call me the retard ... pff
    Like i said before , this forum love allways to flame , if you ( all of you in the forum ) dont like something that somebody said , he will get flames , thats bad but well , if admins could do the job better , its could be diffrent .

spab

d\mn Gabgsta1, i though i would laugh on that lil stupid kid but only your post made me laugh his post made me think about stupid ppl

btw: im not jew and im not nazi but you, lil jew, should back off and maybe be throw some apology

Banned

He did it.[/b]

nice speech, you almost had me going there for a little minute[/b]
    i dont know what either of those are supposed to meen but im surely not going to argue about a topic like this. it gets me deep inside to even talk about it, let alone respnd to other people being inconsiderate about it (i dont know what either of u were saying, but knowing vandy...)

SoulDace

d\mn Gabgsta1, i though i would laugh on that lil stupid kid but only your post made me laugh his post made me think about stupid ppl

btw: im not jew and im not nazi but you, lil jew, should back off and maybe be throw some apology[/b]
    Just tell me you was joking when you said " you should to say sorry " , becuse this is make me laugh more then how you laughing about the " stupid " kid , ill not sorry even if i dont know what , i saying what have infront of me , and nothing is not gonne stop me.

I dont care if its a joke , for me its not , what can i do , its like your mom died ( sorry i dont really mean it ) , and ill flame her and after you really mad ill say i sorry , you gonne forgive me? no right? well so also me , i cant what can i do , and Dfalt bro , ofcurse Israel army not only kill , we also try to take hostage back , we not leaving soldiers bihaind , we ALLWAYS toggeter , but no , i not the guy who wrong here , atleast thats what i think , ill not flame the Americans who died in 9/11 , ill look like a dumb when ill say it , so i dont say ( and i just said it for example , i really sorry about what happend ) , but no dfalt i not wrong , i just a kid i can say what i thinking , ofcurse if i were maybe 25+ years old , maybe then i could ignore it , but not now , its like to say to something after his mom died , " fuck your mom , i wish your mom die " he will cry right? he cant ignore this words , what can i do then ? :/ for me its not a joke.

Also to the guy who posted something above , i'd know what is nazi, i something what nazi love's to do and its kill , i said ill kill ONLY if i have order by my commander , if i ignore the order , ill be in jail and my future will fucked up , ill NOT kill arab just becuse i hate him , its jail also , i not a killer , ill just do my job.[/b]
    u are right and im sure they make that stupid joke because they dont know a shit about whats happend in that war ... im sorry for them , they just talk shit coz they have a mouth.
    i agree with u 101%

And they call me the retard ... pff
    Like i said before , this forum love allways to flame , if you ( all of you in the forum ) dont like something that somebody said , he will get flames , thats bad but well , if admins could do the job better , its could be diffrent .[/b]
    Yeah im in love with flames too sucka :P

And yeah ima "stupid" kid unlike that grown up jew over there

"Free kitty health"

Hahaha that one made me laugh irl.

Banned

i said ill kill ONLY if i have order by my commander , if i ignore the order , ill be in jail and my future will fucked up , ill NOT kill arab just becuse i hate him , its jail also , i not a killer , ill just do my job.[/b]
    die plıs

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast