Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

KO Revolution

This is a discussion on KO Revolution within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; man he loves his country , respect him... if u dont u are racist and i know thats not good...
Page: 6

man he loves his country , respect him... if u dont u are racist and i know thats not good

SoulDace

u are right and im sure they make that stupid joke because they dont know a shit about whats happend in that war ... im sorry for them , they just talk shit coz they have a mouth.
    i agree with u 101%[/b]
    Dude , even if all here will be against me , i dont need somebody to tell me i right , i know i right thats what importent , i have respect to other people , ill not flame anybody by internet , i have no reassons to curse any1 if he dont say something bad about me , i saw some people here from Jordan , Iraq in thier details , but i didnt said something bad about them , also have some turks who are good frineds of me , and some hate me becuse i jew , so hell yea i flame them also , but thats the life , i must learn the life are bad outside , and its not safe like your home , you cant be in your room all your life , have bad things , the life is not so good at all , every1 will die in the end of the time , you'll losse many things and also win , we must learn how to live in love and not make war , but people like here just make it to turn to a bad thing , i must flame back when people flame me , its like somebody in RL come and push you , what then? you not gonne push back? ( you prolly a pussy if you dont ) , you must learn how to protect yourself , any i need it more then you when in my country we have arabs and many enemies around , well thats how my parents teach me , and its cool for me , if you dont like it well , i cant change it now.

spab

Just tell me you was joking when you said " you should to say sorry " , becuse this is make me laugh more then how you laughing about the " stupid " kid , ill not sorry even if i dont know what , i saying what have infront of me , and nothing is not gonne stop me.[/b]
    well i hope youll get banned soon
    and i ment it seriously if youre gonna cry and flame every1 for just a joke then you really should not get out from mums skirt, the world outta there will spank you a bit
    have a nice day youre flamin kid keep goin, cuz only what youre creating is bad reputation to all jews around on this forum
    and btw: what if im from germany, youre acting here like WW hurted every jew so that seems like every german is a nazi
    God help you kid, or whatever you believe in.....

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Just check out the topic title and description then read the posts. "KO revolution, join us" :lol:

Redoctomber

u ruined my post!!!!!! :angry:
    killing nazis=cool
    killing jews=ur stupid,racist
    support stalin=ur a gg
    he saved us from nazis!
    anywayz its not a policts forum i was just wanted to make smth to kill my time!
    going to sleep and i ll remember all those who sacrifise everything even their lifes
    to stop the nazis! even the non commies even jews blacks and everything!
    the rasism its a weapon for those who want to make X-tra profit from workers (my engish are pretty shitty)
    so read Lenin theory in ur language cus i am not a translator :P
    kill those who killing for profit and making this world going back in time!!!

Its a good story but infact noone was flaming you,you started the flaming lol.

SoulDace

Its a good story but infact noone was flaming you,you started the flaming lol.[/b]
    They flame jew's , who say " heil hitler " its really big curse to the jewish people.
    And you said i stupid , if you dont know its curse for jews people , then you the retard here.

Banned

And they call me the retard ... pff
    Like i said before , this forum love allways to flame , if you ( all of you in the forum ) dont like something that somebody said , he will get flames , thats bad but well , if admins could do the job better , its could be diffrent .[/b]
    this site flames but not much really, your faily new so how do you know that this site 24/7 flames when you only been posting just now..you are WRONG

i dont know what either of those are supposed to meen but im surely not going to argue about a topic like this. it gets me deep inside to even talk about it, let alone respnd to other people being inconsiderate about it (i dont know what either of u were saying, but knowing vandy...)[/b]
    Looks like we got another retard starting to qoute the shit out of me for no reason, if you actually READ that was my first and LAST response in a topic like this but , there is always a retard like you having to qoute me

u ruined my post!!!!!! :angry:
    killing nazis=cool
    killing jews=ur stupid,racist
    support stalin=ur a gg
    he saved us from nazis!
    anywayz its not a policts forum i was just wanted to make smth to kill my time!
    going to sleep and i ll remember all those who sacrifise everything even their lifes
    to stop the nazis! even the non commies even jews blacks and everything!
    the rasism its a weapon for those who want to make X-tra profit from workers (my engish are pretty shitty)
    so read Lenin theory in ur language cus i am not a translator :P
    kill those who killing for profit and making this world going back in time!!!
    [/b]
    ill vote for u in manes for king

Banned

well souldace, it doesnt help that ur english is really horrible and it just makes u look stupid in general (not in these kind of topics when u are adding the swearing to make u look more stupid) look bro, im turning 14 in a month and i get extremely emotional as well about this topic...and the best thing uve said so far is when u compared to somebodys mother dying. if people think of it like that they can understand it...but they'll just think to themselves, "yea something that happened 70 years ago is like somebodys mother dying..pfft" but it truly is the same feeling to me. alright im done posting on this topic...my 13 year old self cant take it anymore lol.. just everybody that ses shit about jews...think before u say stuff. i didnt get pissed off about the guy that said heil hitler..it was a fucking joke. but i didnt like when somebody said +1 after they saw that it hurt somebody...most people on this forum arent little pricks, just think before u say shit like that, even if u wanna say that jews take it to seriously. maybe they do but u gotta understand that

SoulDace

this site flames but not much really, your faily new so how do you know that this site 24/7 flames when you only been posting just now..you are WRONG

Looks like we got another retard starting to qoute the shit out of me for no reason, if you actually READ that was my first and LAST response in a topic like this but , there is always a retard like you having to qoute me[/b]
    No vandy ,you wrong , my account is Genkku , but i changed password and forgot to save her , not that importent for me , i not posting for count posts .
    And thats how i know this forum allways got a flame topics , if somebody dont love somthing , he will flame about it.

Banned

SoulDace fuckin read wat spit2333 says.
    hes 13 and got more brain in his finger then u in ur head omg.

They flame jew's , who say " heil hitler " its really big curse to the jewish people.
    And you said i stupid , if you dont know its curse for jews people , then you the retard here.[/b]
    Holy shit do you know how much ppl from MY COUNTRY died protecting you jews ?From the fkin hitler ?And im not spamming the froum about hitler so stfu already.

SoulDace

Dfalt , when i saw in the first time heil hitler " i thought it was a joke , so i goes down and saw +1 and then something about zig heil , i dont know how to write that shit , i not nazi , so yea i got really really mad , and i couldnt ignore it.

gangsta , if people from your country died by Hiter and you think its funny when you post smilleys like " " you prolly drunk or something , i cant ignore it like you did , and just get over it , you not gonne change my mind...

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

They flame jew's , who say " heil hitler " its really big curse to the jewish people.[/b]
    You seem to be only who think it's a flame. Stop acting like you're a victim here.
    I didn't mean to flame so stop talking bullcrap.
    If it really bothers you, SUE ME.

I'm out ->

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast