Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

KO Revolution

This is a discussion on KO Revolution within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No vandy ,you wrong , my account is Genkku , but i changed password and forgot to save her , ...
Page: 7

Banned

No vandy ,you wrong , my account is Genkku , but i changed password and forgot to save her , not that importent for me , i not posting for count posts .
    And thats how i know this forum allways got a flame topics , if somebody dont love somthing , he will flame about it.[/b]
    ok so your omgitsme?
    dude i never had a problem with you but most of the time you post you curse so if theres flame then you probably intice it
    but you KNOW for a matter of FACT that MODS DO warn for flaming so dont give me that shit
    i would like you to say to a MOD there not warning for flaming and watch you get owned
    everytime there is something to do about "jew" your always saying "fuck you" or something inticing a flame back

he was right when he said about 9/11 for example , if someone of ur own familiy dead in that shit(sorry if really happend to any1) it would be sad if u see posting some1 about that isnt nice and he looks this like that.

SoulDace

ok so your omgitsme?
    dude i never had a problem with you but most of the time you post you curse so if theres flame then you probably intice it
    but you KNOW for a matter of FACT that MODS DO warn for flaming so dont give me that shit
    i would like you to say to a MOD there not warning for flaming and watch you get owned
    everytime there is something to do about "jew" your always saying "fuck you" or something inticing a flame back[/b]
    WOW , 20% of warn really make me to feel scard , why not ban for allways , i mean to open new account ?
    Its mean , if i not wrong after 5 times of warnings ppl can do what ever they want , this is really bad rule who decide to make it , so yea my opinion is to get new admins or atleast do your job better , i dont care if its your site.

gangsta , if people from your country died by Hiter and you think its funny when you post smilleys like " " you prolly drunk or something , i cant ignore it like you did , and just get over it , you not gonne change my mind...[/b]
    I am drunk,but your just pathetic,noone was laughing at my country nor did they laugh at your country he said "heil hitler" like i fukking care about that shit,this shit is too nasty to argue about so keep crying,he was just spamming lmfao,and your telling me to get over what ?I think you should learn using the language better its you are the one who has to get over it,im not trying to change your mind,but your not going to change MY mind about that shit.

SoulDace

I am drunk,but your just pathetic,noone was laughing at my country nor did they laugh at your country he said "heil hitler" like i fukking care about that shit,this shit is too nasty to argue about so keep crying,he was just spamming lmfao,and your telling me to get over what ?I think you should learn using the language better its you are the one who has to get over it,im not trying to change your mind,but your not going to change MY mind about that shit.[/b]
    I cant get over it when people saying +1 for heil hitler after i thought it was a joke , if you heard about something that happen in Israel 2 weeks ago , group of nazi's kids in school , were attack every normal kid they want more info you can see here :

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3447571,00.html

You dont need to read nothing , just go down to the second media player , press on the start button , and you can see which things this nazi's doin in Israeli school , how can i get over it then? i hate them...
    Its really seems for you normal now? i cant get over it really , i sorry if its annoying you , but i not gonne sorry about the flame's , i really mean it.

Banned

WOW , 20% of warn really make me to feel scard , why not ban for allways , i mean to open new account ?
    Its mean , if i not wrong after 5 times of warnings ppl can do what ever they want , this is really bad rule who decide to make it , so yea my opinion is to get new admins or atleast do your job better , i dont care if its your site.[/b]
    So? it was a 3 warn then a BAN but some how it was switched to a 10 warning then a BAN but they can ALWAYS ban when they feel..if your caught opening a new account your automatically banned again. i am at 80% warn = 8 warns you dont need to be telling me or the community about the admin situation because if they needed a dramatic help they would promote someone to do so that they trust, my opinion is that we wouldnt have people like you who curse every minute if someone says "jew"
    do i curse if people saying "american" or "whiteboy" ? no.. maybe in offtopic where "flaming" is allowed to certain extent. but if you FEEL that the admins are not doing there job and need more then make a post either in "ko4life" section or that "resolution center"
    my bet is to make it in "resolution center" because if other people see what you said about the admins your deffinatly going to get flamed and i will be 1 of those who will flame you since the admins are doing there job. its THERE site if you dont like it GTFO
    as they said many many times to people like you who complain

Edit" im done posting this useless shit bye bye have fun qouting me

EastonLemon

Some of us need to grow the fuck up.

SoulDace

Ill not quate anything , i done here also i said everything and proof that

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3447571,00.html

Which shows why i hate them so much and cant get over it , if you pressed on the link , go to the 2nd media player and press start , its group of nazi's kids in Israeli school , i NOT sorry about my flames here , i know you deserve it.

Banned

So? it was a 3 warn then a BAN but some how it was switched to a 10 warning then a BAN but they can ALWAYS ban when they feel..if your caught opening a new account your automatically banned again. i am at 80% warn = 8 warns you dont need to be telling me or the community about the admin situation because if they needed a dramatic help they would promote someone to do so that they trust, my opinion is that we wouldnt have people like you who curse every minute if someone says "jew"
    do i curse if people saying "american" or "whiteboy" ? no.. maybe in offtopic where "flaming" is allowed to certain extent. but if you FEEL that the admins are not doing there job and need more then make a post either in "ko4life" section or that "resolution center"
    my bet is to make it in "resolution center" because if other people see what you said about the admins your deffinatly going to get flamed and i will be 1 of those who will flame you since the admins are doing there job. its THERE site if you dont like it GTFO
    as they said many many times to people like you who complain

Edit" im done posting this useless shit bye bye have fun qouting me [/b]
    first.

ur american?
    white powa!

spic power h34r:

So how is hitler connected to this video ?Those guys are russian and they did this because Israel's police didnt give a shit about them and when something happened to them all they were told is that they are stinking russian and should go back to Russia..,thats why they did all this.

Banned

So how is hitler connected to this video ?[/b]
    proxy :mellow:
    isntead of using germans he used some russian :lol:

SoulDace

So how is hitler connected to this video ?Those guys are russian and they did this because Israel's police didnt give a shit about them and when something happened to them all they were told is that they are stinking russian and should go back to Russia..,thats why they did all this.[/b]
    k , w/e you said , in TV we got something diffrent , cya i done and also with USKO ( done with that 5 days ago , but going unistall this fuking game ) , have good life ( if you can ) cya.

backing to the real topic :P

Banned

i also thout i was going to be done with this topic, but w,e ill give my opinion again. vandy i dont care what u think of me, but just the fact that u have the ignorance to flame somebody and saying about how they gonna get banned. OBVIOUSLY he doesnt care that hes going to get banned, when u mess with somebodys heart uve gone to far. he doesnt care about warnings, he just cares that his point was made. yea he said multiple stupid things but u said way to much. i merely asked, "what was that supposed to mean...knowing vandy its not a compliment" and u went off saying how im another one of those retards misquoting u. u say to much and i think u know that...im no longer posting straight from deep inside of me about this hole thing about hitler, im posting about how far is to far and u need to learn ur limits

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast