Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40

KO rivalry

This is a discussion on KO rivalry within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; People take this game way to serious. I know people that when loosing a vs get annoying as fuck and ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    889

    Default

    People take this game way to serious. I know people that when loosing a vs get annoying as fuck and start to throw accusation here and there about using big pots weapon defense hacks etc, etc.

    And if you dont take their side and say yes the only way he could beat you is by not doing it legal, omg then you are the enemy too jajajajaja.

    I dont care much about being the best, honestly how good of a feeling can it be to consider yourself the best ?

    After all, that would just mean that you have sitted on your ass long enough to be extremely fast and accurate at pressing no more than 12 buttons on your keyboard.

    And to answer your ego question, too many shy little nerds play this game. They feel secure and big behind their screens, items and 1337 combo skills. Its allways funny though, to see the ego idiot loose. Allways an excuse to why it happened.

  2. #17
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blast_Radius View Post
    Main problem you don't see any more big boys is no one bothers to pk without a full 8 man party. It's getting ridiculous, the only people pking you'll find are parties with 3 warriors, 2 priests (one of which is a full debuffer), a mage and possibly a rogue.

    It's hard to get "Solo-Pk" clips like back then, probably impossible. That's why what we do to have fun is pk in small groups, maybe 3 or 4, and take on 8+ people, because it somewhat replicates solo pk. It's not just 8 people run into another 8 people and start wacking away. It actually requires some thought to beat 8 people with just 3.

    I think more people should try pking with smaller parties, honestly, it's a lot more fun, trust me. You may get your ass handed to you the first couple of times, but once you get used to it, you'll be having the times of your lives, making great pk vids while your at it ^^ (Btw, make sure you have a support mage, you need it)
    big +1.

    its literally IMPOSSIBLE to pk solo lately, pk is just about 8 man parties, big groups of parties running together or debuffing power.

    im often called a noob cuz i run / town from 2 parties chasing me at cwest (im an archer) its not even funny anymore -_-

    and if u run long enough expecting for a vs, either they all keep chasing u til fossils or they turn back to bowl at the same time, pathetic.

    oh also became popular making it look like a 1vs1 and then getting jumped by 3+ sins that stealthed while chasing u... classic lol.

  3. #18
    Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    153

    Default

    lol who ever thinks they are the shit because they destroy everyone in a GAME is fkin immature. those who feel like they are on top of the world because they play a video game so well is just completely sad. u know what it is, those guys who started all the ego shit, handed it down to the guys they used to look down to and those guys passed it on to the future generations. i guess its like a bully picking on you your whole life and when you finally get the chance to bully someone else, they do it to relieve themselves of that past feelings and memories of how it was to be in that position. but the main thing is your right and its never going to change and i bet you not one of these ego heads is going to reply to this topic because they got nothing to say but instead realize how immature they have been acting towards a video game. "oh look at me i just killed you with full hp noob, now my girl is gona suck my dick cause im the best" lol seriously

  4. #19
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HixImxBob View Post
    lol who ever thinks they are the shit because they destroy everyone in a GAME is fkin immature. those who feel like they are on top of the world because they play a video game so well is just completely sad. u know what it is, those guys who started all the ego shit, handed it down to the guys they used to look down to and those guys passed it on to the future generations. i guess its like a bully picking on you your whole life and when you finally get the chance to bully someone else, they do it to relieve themselves of that past feelings and memories of how it was to be in that position. but the main thing is your right and its never going to change and i bet you not one of these ego heads is going to reply to this topic because they got nothing to say but instead realize how immature they have been acting towards a video game. "oh look at me i just killed you with full hp noob, now my girl is gona suck my dick cause im the best" lol seriously
    i guess the same can be said for those that spend their money on a sad game?

  5. #20
    Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    michigander
    Posts
    2,083

    Default

    I AM THE BEST>>> ALL REST = NOOOOOOBSSSSS

    ahahaha im so full of myself ,

    no but really, this game has gone way downhill, many of us dont care to play anymore, between the hacks and such. i don't really know what else to say really... k2 has lost a lot of customers in this game over stupid shit.

    and yes to misfire, its much more exhilarating pking with smaller partys, but nowadays, no1 is so called " PRO " based on the fact that its always 8 man partys... its not about the individual players in this game anymore, its about the best teams in cz... that is how k2 made it, i mean they changed the CLAN system for it as well, so if you want to be the top clan, you have 2 DONATE together to become a top clan...

    idkk

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    The game used to actually be good a while ago. This site used to be the epicenter of the KO community, now it's totally irrelevent. Rivalries meant something, most of your opponents were legit and players were devising new strategies and playstyles all the time. Nowadays what do you have? Everyone cheats, everyone has items that were injected, people are no more skilled than 4 years ago, the only new developments in playstyle have been the pedal and table edits. It's pathetic. The best players in 2009 aren't even better than nychris who frankly wasn't that good. What is left to have a rivalry about? All that's left is a bunch of noobs trying to get e-famous with their awful videos and items they never earned.

  7. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    152

    Default

    The ego master has arrived , face it , you were maybe good at your time , but we all know you quit because you couldn't compete anymore.
    Your "fame" came from turks who saw minor combo for the first time , you weren't any good to be honest in today's standards.

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    The game used to actually be good a while ago. This site used to be the epicenter of the KO community, now it's totally irrelevent. Rivalries meant something, most of your opponents were legit and players were devising new strategies and playstyles all the time. Nowadays what do you have? Everyone cheats, everyone has items that were injected, people are no more skilled than 4 years ago, the only new developments in playstyle have been the pedal and table edits. It's pathetic. The best players in 2009 aren't even better than nychris who frankly wasn't that good. What is left to have a rivalry about? All that's left is a bunch of noobs trying to get e-famous with their awful videos and items they never earned.
    This post is actually dripping with egotistic behavior, exactly what I was talking about.

    I'll put out my opinion on each of your points, refuting some agreeing with others.

    "Rivalries meant something, most of your opponents were legit and players were devising new strategies and playstyles all the time."

    Rivalries still do mean a lot, why would I post this topic if they didn't? Do you think I was searching through old topics and said to myself , " Hmm, rivalries don't mean shit now a days." In my opinion rivalries have gotten even more heated then back in the day. Back in KE there was a healthy respect for your rivals, now a days if your considered an opponent you automatically suck cock at KO.


    Everyone Cheats, items injected.

    I've personally played multiple servers , never met anyone who's items were injected. I think you (and your old crew) are just the type with a whole lot of conspiracy theories . I still remember the ridiculous topic about grimyares. I do agree though the cheaters numbers have increased exponentially. It is actually come to a point where k0xpers are now being seen with dragon symbols .


    People are no more skilled than 4 years ago, the only new developments in playstyle have been the pedal and table edits.


    Obviously , your knowledge of today's play style is very limited due to the fact you don't play anymore. There is no point even refuting this point since anyone with knowledge on current gameplay knows you are completely wrong on this point. I mean some posts in this topic even addressed some of the changes in game style. If you want me to get into this point , just request it. For now I'll leave it be.



    The best players in 2009 aren't even better than nychris who frankly wasn't that good. What is left to have a rivalry about? All that's left is a bunch of noobs trying to get e-famous with their awful videos and items they never earned.


    This is just an obvious attempt to put other people down and inflate your own ego. Now if everyone will notice, this is what I meant. This post in all was just a way to make this person feel good about themselves. Fact is you don't actively play this game anymore. You credibility on this whole matter is questioned due to that fact alone. Your comments on people's skill level is just an attempt to make yourself look good to those who can't think for themselves.


    Another point is that this topic has nothing to do with anyone's skill level , it's all about the evolution of rivalries in this game. Honestly , I've felt your posts were all run by your ego, so please if you can refrain from posting in this topic. Your posts will just set it back and cause a flame war. I've never seen a post from you that hasn't insulted those in the topic on a personal gaming level.

    So PLEASE no more useless posts from you. It's tiring having to argue with a pigheaded , ignorant individual such as yourself.

  9. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Amen to smokin , a very smart man

  10. #25
    Senior Member Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    The game used to actually be good a while ago. This site used to be the epicenter of the KO community, now it's totally irrelevent. Rivalries meant something, most of your opponents were legit and players were devising new strategies and playstyles all the time. Nowadays what do you have? Everyone cheats, everyone has items that were injected, people are no more skilled than 4 years ago, the only new developments in playstyle have been the pedal and table edits. It's pathetic. The best players in 2009 aren't even better than nychris who frankly wasn't that good. What is left to have a rivalry about? All that's left is a bunch of noobs trying to get e-famous with their awful videos and items they never earned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    After all, that would just mean that you have sitted on your ass long enough to be extremely fast and accurate at pressing no more than 12 buttons on your keyboard.

    And to answer your ego question, too many shy little nerds play this game. They feel secure and big behind their screens, items and 1337 combo skills.
    Simply pathetic.

  11. #26
    zrocker0404
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    big +1.

    its literally IMPOSSIBLE to pk solo lately, pk is just about 8 man parties, big groups of parties running together or debuffing power.

    im often called a noob cuz i run / town from 2 parties chasing me at cwest (im an archer) its not even funny anymore -_-

    and if u run long enough expecting for a vs, either they all keep chasing u til fossils or they turn back to bowl at the same time, pathetic.

    oh also became popular making it look like a 1vs1 and then getting jumped by 3+ sins that stealthed while chasing u... classic lol.
    Heh, i know what you mean. I take back all that crap i've said before about running ect. I've tried going solo when im bored and end up towning or not seeing anyone. Sometimes u find someone to kill, but usually people dont come out by themselves, and i'm sure just as many orcs call me a runner just like you lol, but i guess its just the cwest pk and the fact that we're weak little archers lol

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    764

    Default

    old school games were about very mature people. if you lost a vs or won a vs doesn't matter you say gj was fun rm? now if you lose a vs everyone goes "U HACK U USE TBL U USED ARMOR DEFENCE"

    old school > nowadays

    simply said. babashopping was always part of the game and will always be part of hte game. talking shit about babashopping while on ko4life forum is ironic in itself.

  13. #28
    Senior Member :Blaster:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    CZ
    Posts
    934

    Default

    Zero got a point there, I must agree... and nearly every long-term player agrees on the statement, that KO was pretty much most fun and most skill-based pvp game in years 04-05...

  14. #29
    zrocker0404
    Guest

    Default

    I'll have to say i was in c2 and it was fun for awhile, a few nice Vs's from Alexatk. Too bad i beat him without wolf and styx with 1/2 hp left lol i killed him probably 10 times before he called clan and tried to gang me lol

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zrocker0404 View Post
    I'll have to say i was in c2 and it was fun for awhile, a few nice Vs's from Alexatk. Too bad i beat him without wolf and styx with 1/2 hp left lol i killed him probably 10 times before he called clan and tried to gang me lol
    very good example of whats wrong with now days
    everyone tries to put everyone down. coulda just said good few vs. and left it there lmfao.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •