Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

KO's pretty much screwed now.

This is a discussion on KO's pretty much screwed now. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any ideas how can i log to official site? b/c everytime it relink me to forgoten countries and i just ...
Page: 2

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

any ideas how can i log to official site? b/c everytime it relink me to forgoten countries and i just cant log in to mykol = i just cant play[/b]
    http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/c...kings.php?pvp=1
    try that link ';-]

only sharers get screw. if they add this feature long time ago then it would be fair.[/b]
    yeah...they shoulda had this already...before people got to lvl 83....

http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/c...kings.php?pvp=1
    try that link ';-]
    yeah...they shoulda had this already...before people got to lvl 83....[/b]
    cool, that link works, thanks
    i hope that after few hours i will be able to log

TigerTodd

i think this is a cool update just annoying when archers dc on server 2 and have to relog twice lmao with pin number

Banned Senior Member

That pin allso make it hard for none-premmy do get in fast, now u canīt spam a1 and get it anymore..probly only for k2Sh1t to get more cash...

hashey100

this is bullshit i forget 2 secret questions for 2 accs :S

RASTA18

im sad cuz im thik that one day we was thinking taht noah games system was a shit and now when we have a gamerfirst we can see the real shit,when we have a noha(the name before of gamerfirst) all the players we have made because the lag was hard and some stupid thing and now whit this company we havent events las hallowen,like thanksgiving,maybe we havent christmas,and others events,they only want to have money,maybe thats ok,but what happened whit the oldest players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fak all madas of all that news administrators,they can ban me,but they are gays,because they can fihght whit me in the real life,fuak all,we must to recovery all te world in freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,bye "programers".

aruc

if you read the KO forums... you will find a message about this.... they said that in the next 2 weeks or something like that they will be paying special attention to this issue of missing secret passwords etc.... they said something like you must send a ticket and for some time they will be attending everyone as fast as possible and "doesnt matter the current premium status " put in their own words.

thats what they said... i read it like 2 -3 days ago, a topic by peregrine i think. so pls dont flame me XD

well nothing we can do now :angry: btw are servers down or what am keep getting mssg " Failed to login on server "

aruc

they are up... its just, its getting spammed so its like blocked / out of capacity.... i open it a couple of times, until i could download the patch... i tried getting in but need PIN ... now spamming web site... its not down, just full... spamming it i have made it through my info edition page :P

i did that pin thing last night before maintance :P but now cant log on ares -.-

and btw they say:

Greetings Knights,

Please be aware that the Security code feature for will be added during the Tuesday’s maintenance (December 2). This code will be used to log into the game and will be the Seal/Unseal code. We request the users to login to MyKol and use this feature to continue to login to the game.
    (For those of you who have accounts you don't remember your account information (email/sqa), customer service will temporarily be making changes to all accounts no matter your premium status.)

and there is problem about number 0:

We request the users not to use 0 at first or at the end of the code. We are currently having an issue with this since the code is not updating properly in the below given scenario.

Description of the issue – If Player A types in 01234567 as the security code, it is currently getting updated as 1234567 and when the Player A types in 12345670 it is updated as 1234567 BUT using 0 in-between the code such as 12345067 does not have any issues.

We are currently looking into this issue and should have it fixed before Tuesday, we request the users who have already got their security code with a 0 in the start or at the end to change/update the same by logging into MyKOL.

Have a great Day/Evening.

The Knight Online Team.

tommyleonghk

Dear Knights,

The Keypad Security code feature has been temporarily disabled. We request our Players to login to MyKol and use this feature without fail and at the earliest since we will be re-introducing the Keypad security feature in the near future. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.

NOTE: You can currently login to your KOL account by entering any numerals till the time the feature is re-enabled.

With Best Regards,
    The Knight Online Team

can anyone explain to me what that means?

does it mean you dont have to login with seal/unseal password anymore? :blink:

does it mean you dont have to login with seal/unseal password anymore? :blink:[/b]

you dont need pin atm u can tip random numbers to log on server ( random numbers in game )

aruc

i have no clue -.-

i tried any number to get playing... and didnt work

TopCat

i have no clue -.-

i tried any number to get playing... and didnt work[/b]
    same here tried random numbers dunt work
    web down

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast