Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

KO's pretty much screwed now.

This is a discussion on KO's pretty much screwed now. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; at news : Greetings Knights, We’re aware of the current issues some of you are facing with the keypad and ...
Page: 3

aruc

at news :

Greetings Knights,

We’re aware of the current issues some of you are facing with the keypad and a new patch is coming that should relieve most of these issues. With that in mind, please make sure when you are updating your secret key that you hit the “confirmation page”. The page will be red text letting you know that your secret key has been updated successfully. You will also be getting an email alerting you that your secret key has changed. If you get redirected to the main page without this confirmation then your key has not been updated.

If you’re not hitting this confirmation page then you will need to go through the process again. If you’re getting an error messages when doing this be patient as there are a lot of people trying to make this change right now. Also try with a different browser if you continue to experience issues.

-Peregrine

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

i agree this dosent make ur account safer, but this does kill alot of SHARERS and that is a good thing.
    I dont see any bad side on this, only the relog is a bit more longer.

Dont know seal password or secret answer issues = meaning u dont kno0w the answers sounds like ur not the owner or u simply dont know ur e-mail or deleted the letter that was sent to u from k2 containing ur seal password, u have no idea what ur seal passwrd is coz u delted the e-mail and didnt write up the password)

its same as throwing away ur CAR keys, not thinking if you have a backup key or not. ----->dumb

Well anyone explain me please...
    Iam at work and iam here for more then 9 hours. So I have no time to test it...

You have to log myKOL with your normal UserID and password.
    Then you get a code 12345678.
    This codes only belongs to your account...

So if you want to play KO you start KO normaly like the last years.
    So press Icon > Update
    Then you need to type in userID and Password like normal... and after this the Code?

Well I thought I just need to type in the Code anymore...
    But when they said you can type in any code... it wont belong to your own account. -.-

So how does it work?

Upgrade

im confuzed lol

tommyleonghk

so that means some guys will have to login with seal/unseal password and some will have to enter random numbers but yet some still cant login even with random numbers.... what a joke

oh well... wish all an early Merry Christmas

:lol:

TopCat

at news :

Greetings Knights,

We’re aware of the current issues some of you are facing with the keypad and a new patch is coming that should relieve most of these issues. With that in mind, please make sure when you are updating your secret key that you hit the “confirmation page”. The page will be red text letting you know that your secret key has been updated successfully. You will also be getting an email alerting you that your secret key has changed. If you get redirected to the main page without this confirmation then your key has not been updated.

If you’re not hitting this confirmation page then you will need to go through the process again. If you’re getting an error messages when doing this be patient as there are a lot of people trying to make this change right now. Also try with a different browser if you continue to experience issues.
    -Peregrine[/b]
    the website is totally down for me..

TopCat

at news :

Greetings Knights,

-Peregrine[/b]

can u please gimme the exact url to that news so i can view it?

Hmm... after 1 hour I managed to log on to the website and got to the info page. Then when I answered the security question, it directed me to the Forgotten Frontiers page...
    <3 K2

denon33

I think its volume of people trying to get into game atm, there must be thousands so login server is kicking you....which if K2 weren&#39;t so stupid opens the official website ( like when your in game and dc at maintenance ), there are so many people getting kicked the website cant take it.

And so many people trying to login, login server cant take it.

I&#39;ve just had a late late breakfast, full english, 2 eggs, 3 bacon, 3 sausage, beans, black pudding, mushrooms, tomatoes, fried bread, 3 toast and jam and 2 cups strong fresh black coffee. I&#39;m stuffed and bored. So my mate is coming to pick me up and we are going the pub for a coupla hours. Try again later.

good luck in getting in.

Man... and I took a taxi from work so I could get home in time for DLW...

Tis fux

aruc

can u please gimme the exact url to that news so i can view it?[/b]
    i got in the main page by luck... the web site its not down... as someone already said, its the volume of people trying to get in that blocks it... and thats a copy / paste of the first news right there on the main page... so nothing else to see

so no, i cant retrieve the link for you... been trying long know to get into the page to change my code.

try the links i wrote before... thats for the forum ... almost same shit message. forum is working fine.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

they took away my opportunity to share idiots

Yun_Yuuzhan

For anyone trying to get to the site, try this:

Do a blank advanced google search on the domain knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com. Then start clicking each and every result until you hit one that loads without giving a network error. Then you can try logging in. (Good luck with that)

I suspect this method will stop working too as more and more people start using it, but its something else to try. This is really K2&#39;s fault for failing to stagger a change like this properly.

TopCat

For anyone trying to get to the site, try this:

Do a blank advanced google search on the domain knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com. Then start clicking each and every result until you hit one that loads without giving a network error. Then you can try logging in. (Good luck with that)

I suspect this method will stop working too as more and more people start using it, but its something else to try. This is really K2&#39;s fault for failing to stagger a change like this properly.[/b]
    doesnt work

Lol its pretty funny, A1 is only half full right now because the website is down and no one can set their code. You guys should have set your code last week after it was available

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast