Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

KO is a scam:|

This is a discussion on KO is a scam:| within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no they wont.[/b] shut up ur stupidass pays for premy dont even talk u ass licker of k2...
Page: 2

MillionVoices

no they wont.[/b]
    shut up ur stupidass pays for premy

dont even talk

u ass licker of k2

RiseAgainst_

i wonder why all those xtrap/ko shit posts are all from newbies( as in newbies to forums/ko )[/b]
    Thats what i dont like... all those ppl that come spam here like 5 topics of the same subject are ppl with 0-99 posts that just come here lookin for answers as if k2 administration was here.

UsedFromDiez

LMFAO ><"[/b]
    HEY THATS MY GF IN YOUR AVATAR A.Q

dragonsrock

i wonder why all those xtrap/ko shit posts are all from newbies( as in newbies to forums/ko )[/b]
    because every one that has been around is not supprised by anything that k2 does and the really really decated played are so used to their complains being ingored that they have resigned them selfs to quitely taking it up the ass when ever k2 asks them to

DragonFire

It&#39;s because they haven&#39;t experienced The true K2 quite yet. But it&#39;s coming

Sustain

You Got Ownt˝

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12