which KO server

This is a discussion on which KO server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After 3 years of break i decided to play KO again. I have made new character on Logos USKO server ...
Page: 1

quake

After 3 years of break i decided to play KO again. I have made new character on Logos USKO server bought premium and everything was perfect! But after reaching 50 lvl i started to realize that this server is a total crap, it is easier to find warrior with glowing weapon raptor then with not glowing same with assasins. Normal FP you can sell for 10KK coins. So i have started to dig in and find out what is going on... I have found serveral working bugs that can be used to earn massive money, making duped BUS is also easy. K2 started to limit quest because of serveral exp bugs. I dont like the games as it is now but still driven by good old memories i want to play KO further to that i have serveral question and i ask you to help me out.

1. Is there any other server worth playing (other then USKO) im thinking about MYKO? Can I play there realy for free?
    2. Will K2 launch new server in the nearest future? Can I hope that the price would be normal there and getting raptor will be hard enough?
    3. Im looking for a server with ENG speaking community.

any answer regarding this topic would be appreciated.
    THX,

NoMorePL

1. My KO LAG (many cash evenents ,if you spend 100$ you can get chitin shield),very bad KO everyone there use Raptor +9/ chitins shields +8.
    2. Sure for summer hollydays (they always do it)
    3. sorry only turkęsh

I suggest you continue your 3 year break.

romz_

You just have to bend with the times, things change and if your not willing to adapt to them just dont return.......
    Things have changed and the times of the past, were exactly just that times of the past.
    There is english speaking people you just have to look harder these days

:seby666:

I suggest you continue your 3 year break.[/b]
    lmfao