Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

KO server/website down.

This is a discussion on KO server/website down. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I cant log into knight online. every once in a while i can get in but the loading to my ...
Page: 1

PointZero

Default KO server/website down.

I cant log into knight online. every once in a while i can get in but the loading to my char stops at "Loading character Data 99%". The website is down, i can enter any website on my computer except for Gamersfirst/KnightOnline. Does anyone else have the same problem? It started about 2-3hours ago or so...

Banned for scamming.

all servers down and login down, anyone no why??

cuz k2 fails

Banned for scamming.

have they posted anything on twitter etc?

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainStar View Post
    cuz k2 fails
    I am pretty sure k2 went bankrupt and it is ran by gamersfirst now
    Not 100% just rumor's
    I quit playing shitty usko long ago

PointZero

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    have they posted anything on twitter etc?
    Yes they have, not twitter but on the Facebook fan page. This is what they said "We understand there are some connection issues with Knight Online. We are looking into it now and will post updates as they come in. Thank you for your patience."

So it looks like it should be back up soon

Banned

2 hours ago from twitter:

We understand there are some connection issues with Knight Online. We are looking into it now and will post updat... Hellotxt KnightOnline - KnightOnline LifeStream

Must be a network problem somewhere, i was able to log in a few times then massive lags and dc. Sometimes laucher works, but after login i get 10060.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

lol at the post above (dam ppl wrote before me, this refers to fromthedarkness) gave me a good laugh, is it that hard to check yourself if they posted anything on twitter, if u didn't know it exists then that's another thing but u did know it exists.

anyways yes they did post on twitter

We understand there are some connection issues with Knight Online. We are looking into it now and will post updat... Hellotxt KnightOnline - KnightOnline LifeStream

edit: OMG, in that 1 minute it took me to write something like 5 more ppl write it?

wow the first time i try to log in all day and there down.!.!. what could i really think to get out of ko???

PointZero

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    lol at the post above (dam ppl wrote before me, this refers to fromthedarkness) gave me a good laugh, is it that hard to check yourself if they posted anything on twitter, if u didn't know it exists then that's another thing but u did know it exists.

edit: OMG, in that 1 minute it took me to write something like 5 more ppl write it?
    Well if you read carefully buddy, I wrote " so it looks like it should be back up soon" so i didnt know.

Quote Originally Posted by PointZero View Post
    Well if you read carefully buddy, I wrote " so it looks like it should be back up soon" so i didnt know.
    if u read carefully i said nothing about u...
    i was referring to fromthedarkness..

Banned for scamming.

thanks for telling me guys,

and yes i dont have the twitter page or facebook, i quit usko for like 6 months+, deleted anything to do with usko, gave laptop to sister and went traveling around europe.

Ive been back playing for 4 weeks, but like all things i never needed the twitter page/ facebook/ server status, untill a problem (like now) P

offical forum is down, and home page

Thanks for update tho

PointZero

hm.. i read carefullly and it said nothing about me or FromTheDarkness....
    LOL wow im an idiot i didnt see..

hm.. i read carefullly and it said nothing about me or FromTheDarkness....
    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post

i dont think u read carefully enough

anyways i think the thread has been answered.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast