Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Funniest thing you've done in ko

This is a discussion on Funniest thing you've done in ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well for me it would have to be on the fire drake test server where i was commander in 1 ...
Page: 1

_CAP_

Default Funniest thing you've done in ko

well for me it would have to be on the fire drake test server where i was commander in 1 of the wars making every1 provoke, lol it was funny cause no1 could atk. that or when i killed like 200 turks in 1 day at eslant cause they all were ksing, it was funny looking at all those bodies.

Goutsis

i did once nova-town in human base ...and every1 kept running :P:P

(i was human then ftw)

Banned

deleted rol+1 :lol:

Speed of Dark

On the very old ko I was holding dual sword of beasts+1 and shouting "I got ice shards+8!!!" and ppl believed me h43r:

Who would have known there will actually be ice shards one day :rollseyes:

Rentzusuken

It would probably be the video where I was death-bugged and so I wanted to run into human town to see what would happen. First I ran into Orc town thinking it was the human side, then I made my way into the human side and got pwnd by some noob rogue with one arrow.

Spells

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    It would probably be the video where I was death-bugged and so I wanted to run into human town to see what would happen. *First I ran into Orc town thinking it was the human side, then I made my way into the human side and got pwnd by some noob rogue with one arrow.
    lol that was hilarious :wub:

the funniest thing i've ever done was luring mobs trying to kill some babaGM on eslant back when he was testing drop rate on darkmares :wub:
    i only saw my golems die 1 hit and he told me: "nýce, get me some more "

i got scared and closed KO h43r: , i thought my acc was gonna disappear but maybe he saw my items and rofl'ed all day long

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ko aoe eslant...got a swift then transformed into a raven...stood in one of the spawns then waited for the warrior to come by then i ran with the parties and blended in with teh pull...then i just there like all the rest of the ravens and waited to get "iced" i stayed with allt he ravens(by walking with t) then waited til the middleish of the pull then once a bliz went off i ran straight at all the mages pretending to be an un-iced raven

every1 towned xD

firem

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    ko aoe eslant...got a swift then transformed into a raven...stood in one of the spawns then waited for the warrior to come by then i ran with the parties and blended in with teh pull...then i just there like all the rest of the ravens and waited to get "iced" i stayed with allt he ravens(by walking with t) then waited til the middleish of the pull then once a bliz went off i ran straight at all the mages pretending to be an un-iced raven

every1 towned xD

ive done that sooo many times soo funny xD

MoonGlorious

Would have to be luring on the Mafya clan KOSP players in Goblin Village, no idea why they we there. I jumped on a Rogue got a Troll near their archer, died many times on the way there, and viola killed them about 8 times and 4 stoned. :lol:

:pic:

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    deleted rol+1 :lol:[/b]
    thats sad -_-

<!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

every1 towned xD
    rofl :P

NightOwl

luring a lamentation on 3 dudes macroing on lamias, they died (redballers ftw) and we rezzed them like 6 times each for 4 stones

Banned

first time i quitted... i gave ALL my items to a random noob XD The noob was like : Omg! i love you, thx... weeee... im rich XD... and bla bla bla..

Was pretty funny :P

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by camaz0tz

every1 towned xD
    Cama thats rotton!!!!!! But funny as hell

:lol: saw a turk clan leader at zombie pitt.Then killed em bout 20 times all 4 stones damn he had alot of stones hahaha

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast