Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

KO on Steam??

This is a discussion on KO on Steam?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Diver not everybody likes to have fingers inside his body, you sick weirdo...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    not everybody likes to have fingers inside his body, you sick weirdo

It's not like its going to be a different game. What are you guys thinking thats going to happen? Why you all want to play it on steam?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    It's not like its going to be a different game. What are you guys thinking thats going to happen? Why you all want to play it on steam?
    It's not about playing it on steam, it's about all the extra exposure the game will get and therefore growing the community and keeping the game alive. However I feel if NTT-game doesn't take some drastic measures to changes the game itself this new steam thing will be a total flop, because if new players find it you actually have to pay 500++ $ to not die in PVP they will leave. I hope they make the game less babyshoppy #fingerscrossed

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Spanky View Post
    It's not about playing it on steam, it's about all the extra exposure the game will get and therefore growing the community and keeping the game alive. However I feel if NTT-game doesn't take some drastic measures to changes the game itself this new steam thing will be a total flop, because if new players find it you actually have to pay 500++ $ to not die in PVP they will leave. I hope they make the game less babyshoppy #fingerscrossed
    Don't forget that they'll also release a new server for Steam and launches are always extremely fun

Banned Senior Member

I wanna play so badly ko again, havent played in like 2 years due to school, work, gf, travels, etc. And i lost my account lvl 82 etc so i wanna start again but there a lot of babashopers accounts, fully geared its not even fun anymore..nouveck from olympia here

Just play on Midgard, the gear gap is much smaller since its only been out a couple months.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    I think it is going to change how they manage the game and having a new server to start fresh is going to be great. Also I agree about them changing the game so we don't have to drop $1000 to be average...

Quote Originally Posted by XApolloX View Post
    I think it is going to change how they manage the game and having a new server to start fresh is going to be great. Also I agree about them changing the game so we don't have to drop $1000 to be average...
    They've already started to make those kind of changes, you can get the BUS that upgrades 100% to +6 pretty cheaply, makes it a lot easier for newcomers to get gear to farm for better gear and make some money.

Little archer Senior Member

oh gosh regiss confirmed bronyfag

also, I like how you guys think it'll be any different.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    oh gosh regiss confirmed bronyfag

also, I like how you guys think it'll be any different.
    Yea because NTT totally has done nothing to change the game for the better since they acquired the license for USKO and EUKO /s

i share the same idea as the guy said before,when the ''new players'' from steam join the game or at least try first time the guy wants to join a new server won't be able cuz of non-premium haha and once he find out that you need to put alot $$ to be able to do the pvp they will leave,this game is for crazy people like us that love the game like crack,too hard make new players like this game with the idea you need to put so much money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Spanky View Post
    I should just use my unicorn to go work tomorrow
    Aint nobody have time to put gas on a car
    ScreameR likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BaanNekTharious View Post
    i share the same idea as the guy said before,when the ''new players'' from steam join the game or at least try first time the guy wants to join a new server won't be able cuz of non-premium haha and once he find out that you need to put alot $$ to be able to do the pvp they will leave,this game is for crazy people like us that love the game like crack,too hard make new players like this game with the idea you need to put so much money on it.
    You'd be surprised what people will do and pay for a good PvP experience.

What fucked this game is the fact you can't make money and gear up by just playing the game,i know people will say ofc u can gear up but in an old server for example to get top items its just not possible,where can you farm?there is no attila anymore in elmorad/luferson bosses in eslant are harder to kill low drop rate and if your lucky and drop a IN u sell for 200m 4 people in party congratulations u made 50m,silvery gem from juriad worth 5m haha,its just stupid,you can't get top gear by just farming like before would take like 2-3 years farming to get that,game will never be fun like was once,i hope they delete those stupid +10 one day and put bosses back would be awesome .

Quote Originally Posted by BaanNekTharious View Post
    What fucked this game is the fact you can't make money and gear up by just playing the game,i know people will say ofc u can gear up but in an old server for example to get top items its just not possible,where can you farm?there is no attila anymore in elmorad/luferson bosses in eslant are harder to kill low drop rate and if your lucky and drop a IN u sell for 200m 4 people in party congratulations u made 50m,silvery gem from juriad worth 5m haha,its just stupid,you can't get top gear by just farming like before would take like 2-3 years farming to get that,game will never be fun like was once,i hope they delete those stupid +10 one day and put bosses back would be awesome .
    Lol, you're too blinded by nostalgia to realise that you're completely wrong.
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast