Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

KO is on steam green light !

This is a discussion on KO is on steam green light ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [Announcement] Help Knight Online get the Greenlight from Steam! if you can, vote !...
Page: 1

Default KO is on steam green light !

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

yeah, lets get a game thats literally pay to win and pay to play on steam, sounds like a good idea to me, will 100% get on greenlight lol

nub
    Banned

I voted for sure, this will definitely grow our community and expand all over the US and more people would be playing plus lets think about the possibilities of getting server mergers or new servers

Refund at last!!!!!!!
    RialiX likes this.

I just hope they changed the trailer for the game lol

On turkish ntt forums there's an event posted with some prizes. Will we have that event also for non-turkish players? Any inside info about this?

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpirit View Post
    On turkish ntt forums there's an event posted with some prizes. Will we have that event also for non-turkish players? Any inside info about this?

on-top:

Steam greenlight is huge huge huge news. It'll bring new players in, and I think that's what KO needs right now. They are minimizing the server #'s with merges, banning cheaters, fixing bugs, and expanding upon the game. All that's missing are the newbies!

I was talking about this event:
    Knight Online Steam Greenlight NPoint Etkinli?i!

Which consists in adding a positive comment for KO on Steam Greenlight, taking a screenshot and posting in a dedicated section on forum to get a chance at one of these prizes:

Hediyeler;
    10 oyuncuya 3200 NPoint
    50 oyuncuya 1000 NPoint
    1 oyuncuya +7 Dark Knight Silahı

It should be an event for all players, not only turkish...

I was talking about this event:
    Knight Online Steam Greenlight NPoint Etkinli?i!

Which consists in adding a positive comment for KO on Steam Greenlight, taking a screenshot and posting in a dedicated section on forum to get a chance at one of these prizes:

Hediyeler;
    10 oyuncuya 3200 NPoint
    50 oyuncuya 1000 NPoint
    1 oyuncuya +7 Dark Knight Silahı

It should be an event for all players, not only turkish...
    Pretty sure we can still post in the TR forums. Regiss claims they'd translate and post today so I'll be patient. Considering the TR population is the majority, it's easier for them to have these prizes. I doubt there's 60 active members on the ENG boards, anyone who'd enter would win haha.

OffTopic sorta:
    I am drooling over the thought of a free Dark Knight Jamadar +7! I'm estimating +7s will sell for 500~600TL for the first month of Dark Knight being out.

I'm mostly excited to see Moonlights+8 drop to 500~600TL on my server, been rocking dual+7 moonlight as my secondary jamadars. If moonlight8 prices drop to 300-400 TL I'm gonna buy a bunch to upgrade, fun times

Yea, you are probably right. Just feeling that the EN community is left out (as always). But can't blame them...
    Ps. +7 jama? get a +6 and we solve the +7 problem

Yea, you are probably right. Just feeling that the EN community is left out (as always). But can't blame them...
    Ps. +7 jama? get a +6 and we solve the +7 problem
    Only wolf ap with my daggers, nearly 4k
    Only wolf ap with my jamadars, just barely 3.2k

Need moar powah kanki, moonlight 4 life. I'll probably take just one +8 moon and wait for +8 dark knight jama to be reasonably priced. My primary main hand wep is 129 ap dagger, so I don't really care much for fancy dark knight jamadar since it'll only be in the main hand when I'm dual moonlighting.

Even then, I don't like venom curse.. I'm a fucking assassin, most of the people on my server I kill in 2-5 skills with a proper debuff.. It'll be nice for vs I guess, but I despise vs with curse items, just not fair or fun.

The warrior splash damage seems real appropriate, and the priest mace, heh, well all I can say is bryan got 10x more annoying for the enemies.. and the mage staff curse is wack! The crossbow curse is GG..

Will this change anything at all?

Turkish ppls already know about this game and the rest got no reason to start playing and find out how fun it can be unless they change the game alot.

Little archer Senior Member

Haha wow, KO getting actual new players? That's not happening. The only idiots that remain at the KO scene were those that happened to play it back in its prime, and the turks. There's 0 reason for people to be choosing KO as their mmo in 2015.
    Kallop, JokeyS and AlexDeSouza like this.

Just vote for KO is help alot english community and other.

I can really see they are growing desperate to make KO even a better goldmine. Also im pretty sure that exchanging gifts for votes and good comments will not have a benefitial effect when the greenlight comunity finds out. It just tells people with a brain "Hey our game is not good enough to get good remarks by itself, so we need to bribe our players in order to get some votes". Also, as stated before they are gonna have to become really clean in their bussiness politics, which is something, neither K2 or NTT has done or will do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast