Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Is KO still around?

This is a discussion on Is KO still around? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SixthSense I am also looking to get back into it, lol. Downloading as I type this. Not ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by SixthSense View Post
    I am also looking to get back into it, lol.

Downloading as I type this. Not even sure why I would consider this, with my Xbox one.
    Back in the day I used to struggle to play on an ancient and horribly slow computer. These days I play most things on a $1700 laptop with ultra settings on the latest fancy games. But the reason I and probably most everyone here keeps coming back to KO is that there simply is no other pvp experience like it. No amount of killstreaks in cod, minecraft raiding, world of warcraft arena battles, or chasing down giant player controlled monsters in evolve (my latest fixation) can ever compare to winning a 4v1 as a sin.

Quote Originally Posted by SixthSense View Post
    JORM,

We both registered on this site in August of '06?

DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS?!
    wanna touch penises?

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Jorm, I remember you from KU and Xig. Don't go back, game's way different from when you played. (In a shitty way)

no shit? would i remember you you? do i want to remember? lol

Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdKillah View Post
    If you played back in the day then I suggest moving to a private server. However, there are no good private servers out right now. You should wait for Apex or OSKO to get things going
    i think i played osko like 5 or 6 years ago, was the closest ive found to the old days. tried to go back once or twice but they seem to go thru erratic phases of activity. on for a year, off for a year, on for a year etc etc. whats up with that?
    Last edited by jorm; 04-14-2015 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok View Post
    If you want to play again I would highly suggest playing the private server professionalko, i been on it for 2 weeks and it's a great community with lots of english speaking ppl. You have to farm your gear unlike other private servers but still it isn't so bad. Max items +8 uniques max upgrade for accesories is +0 so no +10 bullshit and you can still hold your own with +7 gear and some unique items. Lvl 72 is max lvl and it took me 2 days to get to that. Ft is 3 x a day and with 10 ft coupons you get essentially a belt and neck which gives you 10 wep defense total so you can pk wit . try it out
    is this server populated? or is the pk dead

Is there like any new classes or anything

Quote Originally Posted by Undeadkilla View Post
    is this server populated? or is the pk dead
    Sometimes the Pk is dead, it depends on the time of day The most I've ever seen in CZ at any time is probably 150 the fewest is probably 40. BDW usually geta about 60 from each nation. At any rate, if you want to get back into ko and you played back in myko where ther lvl cap was 72 then you will most likely enjoy it. If you want to see what ko is like now look up giza BP and see what they have done to the game. granted some of it looks improved, but I don't like the stupid wings everyone was wearing in the vid. Also if you think it was hard to get your gear back then good luck now people running around with +9/10 items AND +2/3 UNIQUES. I've been on proKO for one month now and I can pk comfortably unless I get swarmed by a top clan.

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    Is there like any new classes or anything
    Some stupid ugly looking giants!

Bump!!

So I started up again a few days ago, and have been pleasantly surprised thus far at the changes. There seems to be an abundance of xp quests so grinding hasn't been a problem yet. And market prices actually seem reasonable, like I can actually get geared without too much difficulty. Haven't seen any english speakers yet but haven't been on too much. If anyone knows a good casual english clan on Gordion that's recruiting let me know. I'm playing a human priest named MrFuzzyBagels that's level 50ish atm. Hit me up. Also contemplating rolling a sin.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jorm View Post
    Bump!!

So I started up again a few days ago, and have been pleasantly surprised thus far at the changes. There seems to be an abundance of xp quests so grinding hasn't been a problem yet. And market prices actually seem reasonable, like I can actually get geared without too much difficulty. Haven't seen any english speakers yet but haven't been on too much. If anyone knows a good casual english clan on Gordion that's recruiting let me know. I'm playing a human priest named MrFuzzyBagels that's level 50ish atm. Hit me up. Also contemplating rolling a sin.
    im pretty certain all the established english clans in gordion (cwest) are 80+ at this point.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    im pretty certain all the established english clans in gordion (cwest) are 80+ at this point.
    Of course, there's no point in playing lvl 59 or 69 zone when +10 weapons are around.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Sup Jorm, well I played with you and kandil back then with Petey, think PJ567 was the name lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Sup Jorm, well I played with you and kandil back then with Petey, think PJ567 was the name lol.
    Oh snap yeah I remember you! lol. Youre one of like 4 people I actually remember, having been one of the last ones still in the old clan before I bailed on the xig server. Still playing then?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12