Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

KO Still Even online lol?

This is a discussion on KO Still Even online lol? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I nearly chocked on my drink when I logged into USKO last week. Been a long time since I've been ...
Page: 2

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I nearly chocked on my drink when I logged into USKO last week. Been a long time since I've been too scared to go into CZ lol

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I nearly chocked on my drink when I logged into USKO last week. Been a long time since I've been too scared to go into CZ lol
    hello felix, how is WoW nowdays? do u still play? i only ask because u started playing WoW around the same time that i quit and came back to KO we didnt really know each other before, so yes this is pretty random Lol

I stopped wow when I hit 85 , expansion is good but as a dps it takes fooking ages to get into dungeons.

i thought felix played LOL like every other mod lol, ye again he is the father, he has to set an example^_^

good old times grim, still remember u with the smack talk

"fuck jaspreet ill whopp in on warrior anyday"
    "fuck carlos, hes a good warrior but ill whoop him too"

"fuck mrwoodcock, hes so good , dam you roy!"

Lol grim, wtf are you doing man, how old are you now? 18?19?

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    i thought felix played LOL like every other mod lol, ye again he is the father, he has to set an example^_^

good old times grim, still remember u with the smack talk

"fuck jaspreet ill whopp in on warrior anyday"
    "fuck carlos, hes a good warrior but ill whoop him too"

"fuck mrwoodcock, hes so good , dam you roy!"
    LOL I'm just trying to play a little these days , hard core KO or WoW is a bit too much for my tastes. I never played Liniage , as you know I played a fair bit of WoW and this year I was playing heaps on Gran Turismo untill I got my Impreza P1 , and since April I've been hooning around in my car. I've just spent nearly £5k on a new engine build

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

haha Grim, it's funny how you talk about FreshKO as if it was decades ago we had the shit running xD I still remember it like yesterday, lol.

You should login to msn more often so that we can get a chance to catch up :P
    And if you ever find yourself coming back to KO, you should join me and my kankas at Diez!

Banned Senior Member

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/845/sdfge.jpg/

stupid grim dcing me when i was making fun with tabby
    but ya it was fun^^

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Lol @Kata, feels like forever So much had gone down.. wow craaazzzzzyyyyyy lol I am waiting too move before i begin dropping some stuff.. but i will start logging here real soon.
    @Felix, how you been mannn!! with all that dr stuff ect?
    @Ilikecheese, haha you can't just say whatever you want

Well I've nearly died twice this year lol , I'm actually doing really good these days but I still have to be soooooo careful with myself. Start my 3rd year in Uni and I'm looking for some more work as I've got my foundation degree in computing , so I should be able to get something pretty well paid. I got myself a re Subaru Impreza P1 in April and I've just paid £4800 on a new engine setup ( 322bhp 329lbt ) and just started playing on CW with Dumar and Chabo

Well I've nearly died twice this year lol , I'm actually doing really good these days but I still have to be soooooo careful with myself. Start my 3rd year in Uni and I'm looking for some more work as I've got my foundation degree in computing , so I should be able to get something pretty well paid. I got myself a re Subaru Impreza P1 in April and I've just paid £4800 on a new engine setup ( 322bhp 329lbt ) and just started playing on CW with Dumar and Chabo
    Felix baba long long long time. Great to see ur doing fine. What zone u planning to play ?

Quote Originally Posted by Micata View Post
    Felix baba long long long time. Great to see ur doing fine. What zone u planning to play ?
    The FP Sin <3

I'm on Carnac West

sell that car engine and buy some simple gear ^_^

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...tc-etc-325715/

I'd sell my Arsehole on a street corner before I sell it after putting over £10,000 into buying it and tuning it lol.

Just spent a few hours on some golems with Dumar and it was brilliant to be back in KO relearning the game. Even started our clan today "Compaire The MeerKat"

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

I'd sell my Arsehole on a street corner before I sell it after putting over £10,000 into buying it and tuning it lol.

Just spent a few hours on some golems with Dumar and it was brilliant to be back in KO relearning the game. Even started our clan today "Compaire The MeerKat"
    gogogogogo felix. u guys orc or hooman?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast