Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

KO Still Even online lol?

This is a discussion on KO Still Even online lol? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dumar and I are both Human , Chabo is getting a priest today hopefully so the three of us can ...
Page: 3

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Dumar and I are both Human , Chabo is getting a priest today hopefully so the three of us can start working together as a team. Hopefully I can make some contacts on the server so we can have some fun lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Dumar and I are both Human , Chabo is getting a priest today hopefully so the three of us can start working together as a team. Hopefully I can make some contacts on the server so we can have some fun lol.
    u guys shoulda gone ares or diez :P c-west seems pretty dead.. even at "prime c-west time" it has the same or less population than ares/diez. and at every other time, ares/diez has ~600( or more) people more.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/90/ares1.jpg/

^------ not saying this is normal, it was from a few weeks ago, but still... thats a BIG difference in server activity. but if you don't really care about server populations ,active pk, etc, and just want to play with english speakers.. then cwest is definitely better
    Last edited by axeman; 09-18-2011 at 12:23 PM.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

i was playing ares cz
    No partys xD
    ko is dead anyways )
    Last edited by DoomBringer; 09-18-2011 at 12:42 PM.

Q: Is KO still even online?
    A: Hmm.. Knight OnLine... well yes KO is online. Why? Because its.. Knight --->OnLine<---

hai menz.

Good to see your off the drugs or i hope you are lol

Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    u guys shoulda gone ares or diez :P c-west seems pretty dead.. even at "prime c-west time" it has the same or less population than ares/diez. and at every other time, ares/diez has ~600( or more) people more.

ImageShack&#174; - Online Photo and Video Hosting

^------ not saying this is normal, it was from a few weeks ago, but still... thats a BIG difference in server activity. but if you don't really care about server populations ,active pk, etc, and just want to play with english speakers.. then cwest is definitely better
    I looked at Diez and there is nothing there for me to want to go back and play.

Ares would be a crazy server to start out on IMO so left it well alone.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Dies is slowly dieing alot of the english had to go back to school, Ares isnt bad at all i went back to play with some old GGs and its not bad to start playing on sure noobs have +3 jewels and +9 weps but they cant combo so decent gear is great.

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Canofwhopass View Post
    Dies is slowly dieing alot of the english had to go back to school, Ares isnt bad at all i went back to play with some old GGs and its not bad to start playing on sure noobs have +3 jewels and +9 weps but they cant combo so decent gear is great.
    School is temporarily, Knight Online seems to be permanent.
    It sucks to see that you went to Ares instead of staying with us in Diez , I hope you'll enjoy Ares though .

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

im starting to miss dies pk was kickass when supremus showed up.

I was put off seeing crazy items up for merchant and typically the same groups trying to scam constantly. With me being in my thirties now I have no patience or time for rude , jumped up kids/teens running their mouths off at me. With a smaller server population like C-West has , the arseholes can't get away with so much shit as easily. My shit list was big enough before I stopped playing , let alone adding new names to it now lol.

Alejandro still waiting for his lap top jajajajajajaja.

What up brah ? Throw me a PM or something shieeeeet. Long time since ive heard anything from yo ass :P

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    hai menz.

Good to see your off the drugs or i hope you are lol
    lol, ehh i drink on a rare occasion, but as for pills yupppp :P
    Actually alot of shit caught up too me. Completed my drug classes the fastest anyone has ever done.
    And was working before ever got ordered to go.
    Worked at my company for about 9 months, just got a new job, making double of what i was before.
    Moving up quick, i like it..
    I miss being a nerd and not having to do actual hard work lol.

But other then that life has been greatttt..
    For those who are hunters, i recently just killed a 6x6 bull elk, scoring about 330.
    And a 4 point mule deer.
    And for even further people who hunt might know, The spider bull that was killed in utah, who set the record a few years back, i got real close with the guy who guided that hunt, so he took me out on some property and let me hunt. Gave me some sick gear.
    Anyway, back on topic.. Really surprised too see felix around. Like WAYYY surprised too see your still around bro.
    As for the forums... Kinda sad the mods gave up on there idea with the "Gamers4life"

I blame Will and Dumar for all of this. I was blissfully unaware of any KO drama , any forum politics and was happily playing Gran Turismo 5.

Slowly ( Very slowly ) building my char up and leveling , driving a fast car at wreckless speeds , perving at all the young girls at Uni and just trying not to die has been my main activity for most of the year !

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I blame Will and Dumar for all of this. I was blissfully unaware of any KO drama , any forum politics and was happily playing Gran Turismo 5.

Slowly ( Very slowly ) building my char up and leveling , driving a fast car at wreckless speeds , perving at all the young girls at Uni and just trying not to die has been my main activity for most of the year !
    You. Can peekay soon on my 80char at euko<333

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    lol, ehh i drink on a rare occasion, but as for pills yupppp :P
    Actually alot of shit caught up too me. Completed my drug classes the fastest anyone has ever done.
    And was working before ever got ordered to go.
    Worked at my company for about 9 months, just got a new job, making double of what i was before.
    Moving up quick, i like it..
    I miss being a nerd and not having to do actual hard work lol.

But other then that life has been greatttt..
    For those who are hunters, i recently just killed a 6x6 bull elk, scoring about 330.
    And a 4 point mule deer.
    And for even further people who hunt might know, The spider bull that was killed in utah, who set the record a few years back, i got real close with the guy who guided that hunt, so he took me out on some property and let me hunt. Gave me some sick gear.
    Anyway, back on topic.. Really surprised too see felix around. Like WAYYY surprised too see your still around bro.
    As for the forums... Kinda sad the mods gave up on there idea with the "Gamers4life"

What's up bro? fuck, been a while!.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast