Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

KO Still Sux?

This is a discussion on KO Still Sux? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i love you <3 <3[/b] gay <_<...
Page: 2

i love you

<3

<3[/b]
    gay <_<

ChowBoy

Its getting BETTER

GeRMo* nice SIG :P

Banned

Ha i remember when every 5 posts there were , u sold me this and it disappeared.

Caracters look like flaming dildos covered in multicolored LEDs now.[/b]

lol pretty much good one

Banned

i havent played ko since rofd started, maybe i still got my 62 preist on ares xD

but from what i see it looks ok now

"Caracters look like flaming dildos covered in multicolored LEDs now. "

i must agree

KO is dependant on 2 things.

1. who u play with
    2. the server u play

im on pathos, server is empty as hell, but its pretty fun, cuz the ppl i play with are awesome

some1 is a bit exaggerating too much there.... id like to see u have a lvl 56 sin with above average eqipped pwning a lvl 70 , id call u dad if u can do that , unless that 70 is a 5 years old kid playing .... and 2 vs 11? well it can happen in some cases but the chances of u doing 2v11 easily no way, wow 2 vs 11 and u can own every1 how nice ... and again ur a bit exaggerating too much.... :unsure:[/b]
    the lvl 70 is no exaggeration, the 2v11 is a bit exaggerated...it was in ardream...me and classy 2v10, hes my priest...and then again in ardream me, classy, and fluppy 3v13. hell im probably the only rogue to literally go into the base and just kill people solo...it was insane..so much FR lol. but yea those were the good times...after that it got boring...everyone started running,and tping, and towning, and atacking 1v1&#39;s, and being real bitches.............ill put it this way they have a town button now, that way its that much easier to be bad.

some1 is a bit exaggerating too much there.... id like to see u have a lvl 56 sin with above average eqipped pwning a lvl 70 , id call u dad if u can do that , unless that 70 is a 5 years old kid playing .... and 2 vs 11? well it can happen in some cases but the chances of u doing 2v11 easily no way, wow 2 vs 11 and u can own every1 how nice ... and again ur a bit exaggerating too much.... :unsure:[/b]
    the lvl 70 is no exaggeration, the 2v11 is a bit exaggerated...it was in ardream...me and classy 2v10, hes my priest...and then again in ardream me, classy, and fluppy 3v13. hell im probably the only rogue to literally go into the base and just kill people solo...it was insane..so much FR lol. but yea those were the good times...after that it got boring...everyone started running,and tping, and towning, and atacking 1v1&#39;s, and being real bitches.............ill put it this way they have a town button now, that way its that much easier to be bad.

Banned

ko is now like u only need a bit of skill, some +2s and ur set to rape turks

ko is still dominated by turks and it wont change,gms are making some events sometimes (one gm is from turkęsh clan OSMANL1)
    90% of turks are still reteards (as allways)
    in cz there are many 80lvls but warrior 75 with sh1ty gear can handle

Validating

yes still sux

lol pretty much good one[/b]
    Damn you guy. the pic in your sig distracted me into clicking on the link..and whaddaya know...it&#39;s a BP vid.... T_T

rasta

check media section and go in-game with a lvl 1 char so you can make your own opinion about usko nowadays.

japo

No dupe, no koxp/kosp, yes there will be always turks and gm&#39;s don&#39;t know shit about game.

My opinion: It&#39;s getting better compared to KE/ early ROFD[/b]
    +1 its getting better

nathan16

too much turks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast