Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ko Upgrading =Health Risk

This is a discussion on Ko Upgrading =Health Risk within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So has everyone noticed that right before or after an important upgrade, that their heart is beating so hard that ...
Page: 1

MillionVoices

So has everyone noticed that right before or after an important upgrade, that their heart is beating so hard that it feels just like it goona pop out of your chest?

Right after you pass an important upgrade, you feel so relieved and you calm down and you notice your heart throbbing.

What about when you fail, it feels like your heart will turn and blow up.

Anyways i was thinking anyone who has a weak heart, this could seriosuly hurt their health h34r:

So tell me about your heart stories lol...

Banned

your a loser if this game affects u THAT much. your just clickin a button.

peterX

lol well its just geting nervous

happen to me when i was noob trying to go into war
    (didnt noe all u had to do was walk within the gate , i thought u had to click the wall)

umm wait for Ft to get inn, i get tense and i worry bout my figure sliping the click)
    as for upgrading its like dammit ha&87^d9 :P
    and blood pressure increse

MillionVoices

its called Chemistry anyone who denies, that obvious increase in blood pressure is a Liar.

Taking their main weapon from +7 to +8, take alot of thinking and courage and trust me, they are nervous.

greishkan1

It feels strange at pk :P Like nervous or something like that. Hurt pumping in 1v1. Lol if i win damn cool if i loose ou fack it, time to eat

peterX

lol true dat its like u out there for a whil and then 1 gang bag its liek fuk it im grab a bite to eat

greishkan1

its called Chemistry anyone who denies, that obvious increase in blood pressure is a Liar.

Taking their main weapon from +7 to +8, take alot of thinking and courage and trust me, they are nervous.[/b]
    If i try +7 to +8 and it burns then i dont care. But if i try to make any + to +7 and burns ten thats really annoying :S:S

BlackLabel

... think of the fat people :| they must have a mini heart attack every time they upgrade...

Roberto

Lol its just a game put item and press ok, why woud your hart start beating hard, If you mae item you are happy if burn shit heapend.

BobGreensley

Right after you pass an important upgrade, you feel so relieved and you calm down and you notice your heart throbbing.[/b]
    never had an important upgrade succeed O.o
    I gave up on upgrading I refuse to upgrade again lol

Interface

Men when I'm doing 1v1 my fingers go crazy xD

When I'm trying to get into ft is frustrating.

Yeah trying my uniques to +7 or an item to +8 your hoping for it to go

But like always it burns and you end up with xilch.

when im doing an important upgrade that happens to me :P heart beats harder and faster ive noticed it before.... when i fail im like damnit =( and it stops and when i succeed im like yay =) and it stops so after the upgrade it stops in about 30 seconds XD

Banned

I used to be nervous before upgrading, having thoughts "what if it breaks"
    now im not really nervous, im just curious what will happen, if your heart actually beats faster because of a game
    I think you should go get some sun mate :|

I used to be nervous before upgrading, having thoughts "what if it breaks"
    now im not really nervous, im just curious what will happen, if your heart actually beats faster because of a game
    I think you should go get some sun mate :|[/b]
    if you dont then either you are lying, you are rich as fuck, or its not your shit. You can say OMG ur such a nerd for that!!! but tbh, shits worth USD, and bein pissed that something worth real money is gone is not nerdy at all.
    ( and on topic-yes if that happens during updates then you are wayyy to into this game.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast