Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ko vs WoW/Me leaving post :(

This is a discussion on Ko vs WoW/Me leaving post :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well ive played WoW for a week ish now.. hitting lvl 20 on my druid. Anyway Im just hooked. People ...
Page: 1

Default Ko vs WoW/Me leaving post :(

Well ive played WoW for a week ish now.. hitting lvl 20 on my druid. Anyway Im just hooked. People are nice.. like everyone.. its a weird feeling. I can yell/shout where is xx for xxx quest and i will get numerous PM's back helping me. Even the high lvl's arent jerks to noobs. Its a nice community. I haven't seen a major forum yet for it like ko4life is to ko, but then again i havent looked hard im sure there is one. The questing/boss killing isnt actually that bad. Its more fun than KO. I did the RFC and WC instances so far. Quite fun, teamwork based healers/tankers ect. Overall i really like this game and i dont miss anything on ko. There are a few friends on KO i really miss but i pk'd last night on ko.. it was so uninteresting. Just wrote this for anyone considering getting WoW, like i did. It is sort of like GW, but.. its a lot better.. i cant really tell you why yet.. but it is a lot better than GW, just more to do i guess. And you cant get max lvl in a week in wow like in GW. PvP= i dont know yet, me and alex owned some lvl 20 human mage she was lvl 14 druid and i was 17 druid.. headshot!! . Lvlin = wow by far. Just so much to do so many people to talk to, lots of conversing and players have fun together you dont see that happen much in KO, and i mean random peope have fun together, in KO good luck finding an all english speaking random party. Well anyone have any opinions?

pss: As for my KO days, im about done, thanks to all the guys who played with me and let me lead them Thanks to 8ball, its good to have a nemesis to keep you on your game. max luke mental matt batty aqu underworld underground velerfontis zaria 411 for the sin inspiration and wakula for always being leet with that combo making me learn how to do it . Cant forget priestish misskitty silverblade protox norgrenator lyrical red(old and new) mayorca silverblade onslaught gigabuff orbit ewy, the dark ones, exodus <3 nexus <3 all the top diez clans when i startedt hat made me look up to them and want me to be like them one day.. never got that far but i can now picture what it would be like at least :P AHM blood my name is nuked ftw. <3 and all the old hotel guys BB guys its been a good run.. PopTart/Camillo/::VooDu::/SiNPopTart/Bob_teh_builder .. signing out

Killgannon

WoW >>> KO. But KO is free and the PvP is notably better. :0) my compute can’t run WoW, so until I get that taken care of I'll be on KO. Have fun man.

wow is fucking immensly awesome ask anyone,

but ko is pk awesome

VooDu

gl with wow m8

Killgannon

That's what I hear, but why play WoW when the end result is that you hit the level cap and the PvP system blows and there is nothing to do? I guess there is that whole fun while questing thing, but I'm not into that stuff. I like owning people, not questing. That's why I wish I could level faster, I'll either just have fun with the PvP system or realize how bad I suck and quit.

bleaF

have fun in WoW

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

i`ve heard that too, WoW is awesome but ko`s ``k better. Plus you dont have such an early lvl cap. Someone told me that once you hit 60 you got nothing to do but pk and get items... idk about you but this seems bored imo.

anyway, gl, and hf

Magelord1257

im counting how long it takes for him to come crawling back to KO :rollseyes:

by bro bought WoW, he was amazed lol, he thought he would never think about KO ever again!
    Less than a month later - he comes back :lol:

You can come into Knight Online, but u can't come out

RingWraith

WOW is fun for 1 week then u get tired of boring questing and grinding.

:Kon:

WoW is too childish, graphics suck >.<

Killgannon

Originally posted by :Kon:
    My graphics card runs KO and not WoW, so there better then KO.

Dro

Originally posted by Killgannon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Killgannon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-:Kon:
    My graphics card runs KO and not WoW, so there better then KO.[/b]

you should buy reading lessons. ASAP

He said that the graphics suck cuz are CHILDISH, not low of bad. KO grafics are poor, but not childish, thats why he thinks are better tha wow`s....

geez

JimXrOx

good luck on wow m8.. try to keep in touch

Killgannon

I can read well, obviously. I know what he said, so maybe you should take a class on not being a punk ass cyber jerkwad. The graphics on WoW are much more advanced and detailed then KO and if you consider them childish then KO is a step under that, why don't you learn to use context clues a little better before popping off at the anus, I mean mouth with a dumb comment for no reason at all.

EDIT: For the record, the comment implies that the game is childish DUE to the graphics, it all in how you interpret it so don’t flame me for the posted not making himself clear.

Dro

Originally posted by Killgannon
    I can read well, obviously. I know what he said, so maybe you should take a class on not being a punk ass cyber jerkwad. The graphics on WoW are much more advanced and detailed then KO and if you consider them childish then KO is a step under that, why don't you learn to use context clues a little better before popping off at the anus, I mean mouth with a dumb comment for no reason at all.

EDIT: For the record, the comment implies that the game is childish DUE to the graphics, it all in how you interpret it so don’t flame me for the posted not making himself clear.
    re-read the topic, and stop trying to be smart. You fcked up reading, made a wrong statement, and now gonna fight with me just cuz you cant admit errors? damn....

now leave this topic alone, or a moderator will lock it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast