Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ko vs WoW/Me leaving post :(

This is a discussion on Ko vs WoW/Me leaving post :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the basic difference on the graphics is just that wow uses more oval graphics, not so many curves and the ...
Page: 2

JimXrOx

the basic difference on the graphics is just that wow uses more oval graphics, not so many curves and the graphics are much more detailed..

on the other hand you cant compare KO with the new aged games.. KO is well over 5-6 years game.. and i still find its graphics fine(if you remove the bugs of em they will be cool)

Killgannon

You started it, don't flame people for stupid opinionated reasons and you wont have this problem, and for the record you misspelled three words and used grammar that would make a 3rd grader look like a poet in the same post telling me to get "reading lessons."

</thread>

If you need me to define any large words I may have used let me know or visit www.dictionary.com

Killgannon

Originally posted by JimXrOx

on the other hand you cant compare KO with the new aged games.. KO is well over 5-6 years game.. and i still find its graphics fine(if you remove the bugs of em they will be cool)
    Yeah, I have lot's of friends who still play Diablo 2, but I like the graphics on KO a lot better... The walking system on D2 is sickening you cant pan around to see where you are going or anything and you just go up to monsters and wail on them until they die, kinda lame.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Killgannon
    You started it, don't flame people for stupid opinionated reasons and you wont have this problem, and for the record you misspelled three words and used grammar that would make a 3rd grader look like a poet in the same post telling me to get "reading lessons."

</thread>

If you need me to define any large words I may have used let me know or visit www.dictionary.com
    ııı cuz i type wronhg w1rds im a retard kk?? you is gooooodd gun cuz type good and pretty oky??? i wanna be just like you :wub:

If you need to talk about gramar and words spelling, is cuz dont have anything meaningfull to say. If you dont have anything important to say, just STFU...... cant you give it a rest? damn arrogant and persistent sons of -_-

Red

turn his good-bye thread into a improve your reading thread.

cya pete

JimXrOx

Originally posted by Killgannon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Killgannon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JimXrOx

Yeah, I have lot's of friends who still play Diablo 2, but I like the graphics on KO a lot better... The walking system on D2 is sickening you cant pan around to see where you are going or anything and you just go up to monsters and wail on them until they die, kinda lame.[/b]

D2 isnt 3d game.. so its movement is normal

Healo

can u get any screenies? plıs :wub:

Red

pete show them ur whole like photobook or w/e lol, bunch of cool ss's from the start to 60

you'll be back when you start PKing in WoW. My friend can lag for 5 seconds and still kill people because the PK system is so slow. Or it might be because he's a shadow priest. Chain lightning ftw. Priests ftw.

Killgannon

@Dro, dude you brought it up to begin with, I really couldn't care less, but I won't random insults go...

@JimXrOx, I didn't say it was, but still I think it's ugly... 2D is so 90's

@Dro, no hard feelings, you're still cool with me.

nfw

pvp in wow is esay :P welcome my nigga :0 to wow4life

now learn all the usless shit like lfg lfm wtb wts and shit :P

SaltyTaco

Ok here is what WoW is like from someone who played for 1 year and killed all bosses.

First you lvl to 60 SOLO, don't bother grouping because the exp sucks, unless you are inside an instance and it still kinda sucks. Solo all the quests you can for extra added exp, they are most just kill 20 skeletons or whatever, grab 10 mouse balls and bring them back to me.

Now you're 60, woot right? Wrong... Now you have to sit in Ironforge or Orgrimmar for hours yelling LFG stratholme, scholomance, UBRS for weeks -months depending how lucky you are getting drops.

So you got your blue item set from the dungeons gratz, NOT... Now its time to complete your Onyxia key, Molten Core attunement and get 150+ fire resists!!! Or you can simply go PK in the wonderful battlegrounds with 30-60 minute wiat times unless your on a high population server then they lag like hell. Not to mention you will get raped like a naked girl in a prison shower room with 50 men who haven't seen a real live woman in years.

Oh so you got your 150 fire resists? Now MAYBE just MAYBE you can find a clan that goes to MC. Then you too can spend hours raiding molten core, for months just to get a few good items.

Oh YESS baby I got full epics now I can pwnzor you in 1 hit, NOT. Guess what there are people with 2x better gear than you from BWL, not to mention AQ. 6months more farming for you.

Open world PvP is a sick joke, nobody leaves the main cities unless you like to go gank noobs ( i loved it myself) that are trying to lvl up and make them QQ and make threads abotu you on WoW forums so you can be a legend.

BTW hope you didnt pick a caster, blizzard hates casters, better go make a rogue or warrior.

Oh and here is a tip, if you want to play in WSG go download clicker and get a warden bypass. Every decent team has a rogue using this program that will drop the flag and pick it up again instantly while they are about 500 yards waway from it. Have fun!

Killgannon

I love you SaltyTaco.

Aphile

www.thottbot.com

it will save your life, many times.

Sweet

Killgannon, stop being such a spelling/grammar whore, especially if you don't have impeccable spelling/grammar yourself.

Yeah, I have lot's of friends who still play Diablo 2, but I like the graphics on KO a lot better... The walking system on D2 is sickening you cant pan around to see where you are going or anything and you just go up to monsters and wail on them until they die, kinda lame.
    I don't think you're supposed to use the possessive form of "lot" when you meant to use the plural. Unless of course you meant to reference "Lot", which you would be if you DID mean to use the possessive form. The Biblical figure Lot found in Genesis 19 would probably be who you mean, but then you would have missed the capitalization of Lot by saying "lot".

In the same sentence above you actually also capitalized incorrectly by capitalizing "The" after the ellipses. You only capitalize after an ellipses if you have omitted words and the word following the ellipses is the beginning of another sentence.

You also said "cant". I think you can see the obvious lack of an apostrophe.

After the word "sickening" you need either a semi-colon or a comma; the semi-colon would be more appropriate, but either will do. A comma is required after the word "anything" as well.

but I won't random insults go...
    Ok? Clearly an error in sentence organization.

I really dislike when people point out other's spelling and grammar errors when they can't even get their own correct. To everyone else, the only reason I do this is because Killgannon is doing it, so don't flame me. <_<

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast