KO website

This is a discussion on KO website within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does anyone else find it quite funny that k2 opens a new expansion and they put there site down the ...
Page: 1

cRuX

Default KO website

Does anyone else find it quite funny that k2 opens a new expansion and they put there site down the same day...I find this to be a really fucking dumb idea...I can't install ko The link on the page isn't working...Everyone must have questions they have solutions but nobody can get them because they're making the site look fancier..

PapaB

you can dl from site just wait 5-10 mins for load --- just did 10 mins ago

cRuX

Originally posted by PapaB
    you can dl from site just wait 5-10 mins for load --- just did 10 mins ago
    I've been trying all day it just times out..and I'm just saying why pull the site down anyways...that's a really dumb idea with a major change to ko happening.

Flipken

Same here.. page times out.. but think i might wait a bit till they smooth stuff out.

cRuX

Originally posted by Flipken
    Same here.. page times out.. but think i might wait a bit till they smooth stuff out.
    That's what i'm gonna do...I tried dling the patch from rapidshare..it used winrar and all that when i got it...it worked but i got the FTp open file not found or w.e error...so i'm just gonna wait for the webpage to come back up....un-install ko...then re-install it.