Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I need help with Cape Quest.

This is a discussion on I need help with Cape Quest. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK, we had the healers, a rogue for draining, a tanker warrior with 2300 Att. and still the monster was ...
Page: 1

Mental_Anguish

Default I need help with Cape Quest.

OK, we had the healers, a rogue for draining, a tanker warrior with 2300 Att. and still the monster was out regenerating the damage I was doing. Can anyone give some advice (without the flaming plz) for success in this quest?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

If you can't do the cape quest with your own clan, you don't deserve knight status.

Banned Senior Member

pretty much

HeyJude

Thats exactly what i say when someone asks me to help his clan for cape quest.

Rentzusuken

Perhaps my memory is failing me, but I seem to recall disbanding from AHM to help a certain clan get their capes when they first formed...

That's besides the point anyways. He's not asking for people to join his clan to attack it, but for advice on how to kill. Since he's not crying about DLW for once, I'll give a tip:

You need at least one more melee and both of you need to know how to combo. With Caitharos being fully debuffed and getting drained constantly, two decent warriors should be able to whittle it down with sufficient levels. If all the melees are below 65, you may want 3 attackers plus drainer...and of course a healer for each dedicated attacker (not the drainer). If the drainer is any good he can help out with cures while the drains cool down too.

Mental_Anguish

Thank God someone actually read what I wrote. Thanks Rentzusuken. And for the rest of you, I didn't ask for you to physically help me, just needed advice. I don't want cape if I/we can't earn it. So keep your pants on.

And about the DLW, except for the normal shit, which is just gonna happen, IT WAS WAYYYYY TOO LONG

There, I had a complaint. Thanks again Rent.

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    Thank God someone actually read what I wrote. Thanks Rentzusuken. And for the rest of you, I didn't ask for you to physically help me, just needed advice. I don't want cape if I/we can't earn it. So keep your pants on. As I said in 1st post (WITHOUT THE FLAMING), Thank you.

*And about the DLW, except for the normal shit, which is just gonna happen, IT WAS WAYYYYY TOO LONG * *

*There, I had a complaint. Thanks again Rent.

Rocker911

Well just do as Rentzusuken said get two or three tankers(depending on their lvls and gears), a healer for each or two(also depending on gears and lvl), some duffers,and as many drainers u can get :P

Drains are the key, 3-4 sins would be ideal, more than that is a luxury. Need atleast 2 tanks. If you don't have a massiver and the tankers aren't decent lvl i.e. 65+ 2 healers per tank, or with massive 1 healer would be sufficient. I think regen is just too great for one tanker but with 2 you can definately finish it off.

Also drainers can attack without a healer...

they dont do "r" but just skills and when caitharos hits them they pot and stop attack .

_DecapitatoR_

Well its not too hard, im a lvl 65 warrior and i managed to tank caitharos with a few 5% drainers, i only had 2k ap at the time. You just need to learn how to combo faster and its pretty easy.

KirbyKommando

We did caitharos with 2 tanks (1 lvl 60 and 1 57) and 2 drainers, just get another tank I'd say !

We did it with 2 tankers and one of them was 61. There were possibly more healers than nessacary, (2 1920 on each tanker) and 3 drainers. What we also did was sleeping Catharos constantly, although I am not at all sure that had any impact on it. One of the warriros asked for it, so we did it.
    We tried with 1 tanker only (lvl 64) and were not able to beat regen when it went down to about 1/3, but were very damn close. Only had 1 or 2 vampirics though, so it could be possibly with a few more drainers.

And for once.. good luck mental Get a few more 5% drainers and you should be fine.

BTW: there are knighted DLW clans.. Surely you dont expect them to tank Catharos with lvl50 warriors?
    Although it would be fun as hell to try it.

Best idea tho is to go to this arena by Urself, and wait for some other clan to attack. When they kill Caith just loot the box faster then they do and presto- U got a cape :P

/sarcasm

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I tanked Cathious on Tigan before :P

2 Tankers is a must, few drainers and some good healers. Make sure you are outside the manna zapping range with your preists. Always make sure the duffs are kept up too otherwise you will struggle to beat the regen. We orginally done it with 2 lvl 62 warriors back in the days of KONS so it is possible to do with low lvl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast