IP country change on website

This is a discussion on IP country change on website within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have pmed Linus: Sometimes players move, go on vacation, visit family or friends and want to be able to ...
Page: 1

i have pmed Linus:

Sometimes players move, go on vacation, visit family or friends and want to be able to play Knight Online from another country. We are currently at work on a solution to allow players to update their region on their own.
    Status: Fixed. This functionality is up on our internal servers and will go live on the homepage before THE END OF THE WEEK.

uhm we are in a new weak right now but no change yet and i realy wanna play my 72 warior again so is it still comin if yes could u say when?

Greetings,
    robbie

now he said this exactly:
    I will go out on a limb here and say this week. This is my hope as it's in the final stages of testing right now, but as we both know sometimes things come up and make them take longer. Just a little more patience and you'll be able to change it yourself.

<_<

Linus words can be trusted to a certain extend as he is working for K2 and K2 have been know to "delay" or things that they say nv come. i will believe when i see this feature in the website. :P

bump :P lol me2

j3ster555

Once it&#39;s up.. how many times a month can we change the country location? oO

Linus is nothing more but a messenger for K2, whatever K2 tells him he tells to the public, and since the term "deadline" is non-existence for K2, I would say dont expect it to be done within their promised time frame, ull get disappointed every single time.

XxDeXtERxX

Linus,i have problem with account making from Serbia ... when that manually IP changing release can i then play from here ?