Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Is KO Worth Coming Back To?

This is a discussion on Is KO Worth Coming Back To? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sure, if you want to return to a game where everyone has duped items of the highest class. Where USD ...
Page: 2

Aqu

Sure, if you want to return to a game where everyone has duped items of the highest class.
    Where USD rules the game and where ANY trade has about an 80% chance of you being scammed.

If you ever share your char details with ANYONE, anyone at all, you will lose your items almost certainly. Even if that person has become one of your best game mates they will scam you. KO turns nice people into complete bastards.

Take this for example, in WoW someone randomly opened a trade window with me in ironforge, traded me several high class items and a lot of gold. When I asked him why he was trading me he said he wanted me to help him transfer them to another char and couldnt wait for mail (which wasnt instant). I said yeah of course I will trade them, but wasnt he a bit trusting to just hand them over to some guy he hasnt spoken to before. He said "You're a level 70 priest in one of the best guilds on the server, you wouldnt risk your rep for a few thousand golds worth of items". Of course he was right, I wouldnt scam anyone at all because I'm English, brought up with proper morals and values. He logged on another char and I traded them over and everyone was happy.

Now imagine that story on KO, imagine trading someone like a +8 raptor and a couple of GBs and expecting them back.
    Yeah, as if.

The PK in KO is superior to WoW in my opinion. Mainly because its less complex. However when you had chaps like faaliyet_volcom (ive not played KO for a while - but im sure there are many more doing what he did) who had like 10,000 health at level 70 caus his gear is like all +10, it does make you wonder what the point is in being legit.

So if you're bored with WoW, I would advise trying something else, but not returning to KO for the love of god. The customer service is just appalling. Nothing is done about the people using macros/duping the hell out of their gear. Nothing was ever done, nothing ever will be. Any GM with a clue ends up getting kicked.

Oh well, good luck with whatever you decide ^_^

NEMANYA

no[/b]
    +1

creedofdeath

why the hell did you quit WoW for this shit?

I dont know why im still playing shit crap :P Honestly, spending XXX hours a day leveling and farming just to get completely murdered by some pro babashop/dupe turk isn't fun at all.

Go back to WoW!!!! Service is great, players are trustable. Here, K2 can burn in hell for all i care, and don't trust ANYONE.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Sure, if you want to return to a game where everyone has duped items of the highest class.
    Where USD rules the game and where ANY trade has about an 80% chance of you being scammed.

If you ever share your char details with ANYONE, anyone at all, you will lose your items almost certainly. Even if that person has become one of your best game mates they will scam you. KO turns nice people into complete bastards.

Take this for example, in WoW someone randomly opened a trade window with me in ironforge, traded me several high class items and a lot of gold. When I asked him why he was trading me he said he wanted me to help him transfer them to another char and couldnt wait for mail (which wasnt instant). I said yeah of course I will trade them, but wasnt he a bit trusting to just hand them over to some guy he hasnt spoken to before. He said "You're a level 70 priest in one of the best guilds on the server, you wouldnt risk your rep for a few thousand golds worth of items". Of course he was right, I wouldnt scam anyone at all because I'm English, brought up with proper morals and values. He logged on another char and I traded them over and everyone was happy.

Now imagine that story on KO, imagine trading someone like a +8 raptor and a couple of GBs and expecting them back.
    Yeah, as if.

The PK in KO is superior to WoW in my opinion. Mainly because its less complex. However when you had chaps like faaliyet_volcom (ive not played KO for a while - but im sure there are many more doing what he did) who had like 10,000 health at level 70 caus his gear is like all +10, it does make you wonder what the point is in being legit.

So if you're bored with WoW, I would advise trying something else, but not returning to KO for the love of god. The customer service is just appalling. Nothing is done about the people using macros/duping the hell out of their gear. Nothing was ever done, nothing ever will be. Any GM with a clue ends up getting kicked.

Oh well, good luck with whatever you decide ^_^[/b]
    faaliyet_volcom is nothing lol.... ppl like doqtor now have like uniques+4 or something xD took like 5min for a lvl 75 light mage n a lvl 72 warrior to kill him..

about the sharing accounts thing... i disagree. it just depends on the people you pick to share account with, whether your intuition is good lol. so far the accounts i've shared with, i've only gotten scammed once.. n it was a shit account so yea lol, didn't really matter much.

Banned Senior Member

If you have friends to play with and if u enjoy playing then ofc

TunaFishyMe

i shared my account with soc. At one time, we had full 8/15 shells, dual ROLs 1+ dual re 1+ dual shards 8/80, IN, Skele, CS 0+, SS

i would say there is at least 1.5k USD there. Plus a lvl 70+ char so say almost 2k and it was all unsealed and i didnt scam him. Just choose who you share with.

Banned Senior Member

i shared my account with soc. At one time, we had full 8/15 shells, dual ROLs 1+ dual re 1+ dual shards 8/80, IN, Skele, CS 0+, SS

i would say there is at least 1.5k USD there. Plus a lvl 70+ char so say almost 2k and it was all unsealed and i didnt scam him. Just choose who you share with.[/b]
    `+1 if u share ure char be sure u can trust him...

but nowdays ure best friends can hack /scam u

If you ever share your char details with ANYONE, anyone at all, you will lose your items almost certainly. Even if that person has become one of your best game mates they will scam you. KO turns nice people into complete bastards.[/b]
    dunno what you have been playing, most ppl i know doesnt have experiences like that
    Don't go to new server if you don't have friends to play with from start. Almost all cheaters switch to the new server.

Banned

lol no its not worth coming back

Come back only if you know people that play or else it gets boring.

Ripper_of_romania

I logged today in 4 months and nothin much changed,just the market O_o

Well if u'r not bothered by all the turks cuz u won't find many english speaking players and u don't care if u'r alone with no friends well yea it's a good thing to come back...still,now I won't play as much cuz I got better things to do ^_^

no..

Cammers91

Quick Answear Is Noo!

for so many reasons

Kleos

You can just come back to Ko4Life like some do

KOXPer is lesser now, compared to when Ronark just opened..and you actually have parties killing deru/apos, instead of KOXPers stand in group and killed them. Economy at Ronark is still reasonable, you can see ROL on merchant. Unlike in Ares where economy was screwed up long ago by inflation, and went back to barter system.. So I would say a new server or Ronark if you don't mind the high level there would be good choice.

If you enjoy the game especially the pvp over WoW and other game/activities, then why not?

Banned

you'd have to really stupid to come back

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast