Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Is KO Worth Coming Back To?

This is a discussion on Is KO Worth Coming Back To? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you'd have to really stupid to come back[/b] rofl? contradict yourself? :P lol anyways, ye you wud have to be ...
Page: 3

razzy

you'd have to really stupid to come back[/b]
    rofl? contradict yourself? :P

lol anyways, ye you wud have to be pretty stupid to come back, go play another game or make something out of yourself.

*Sigh*
    People always involve their PERSONAL happenings in these kind of topics.
    You can have someone who's gotten scammed (most people have, because they're dumb...) and they'll all tell you to quit.
    What I'm trying to say, is most people are biased.
    As a few intelligent people have said, if you have fun playing, then come back.

Cleatus

if you come back just don't spend a fortune in USD for a char.

WafflesAndCocaine

i would like to say there is no dupe but id be lieng , oh and there are people wall hacking in ardeam , oh yea and k2 still sucks :P sorry to bum you out , i am sure there is a few people like this on every server ^^

hmm seriously good question. i dont wanna start over but i do miss the pvp and ive been gone a longgggggg time.......

Ap0phis

lender me and old fat apophis chars so we can pwnzore

Why would you want to come back? All the assholes are still there, working at k2, at the internet cafes, in America/the rest of the world behind their pc. You're gonna get dc'ed, you will most likely get scammed, and you will be hacked, probably by one of your "best" friends. You will not get your items back, and you will have a very hard time exping to 80.
    Good day [/b]

Lol sit down. That could be one of the best summarizations I've ever seen.

PaulT

How funny everyone of you talk shit, yet you are all still playing!!

The servers are pretty stable now, and koxp is not as bad it was 6 months ago.

This game will never be perfect when it comes to fairness - but the pk is the shiznit

All i can say is if you like the game come back, if not .... then you probly would not have started this thread

Ap0phis

lender me and old fat apophis chars so we can pwnzore [/b]

It would bring back somg good ol' pk memories B)

Manboy101

Meh, Kinda.
    The PvP kicks ass, and KOXP isn't as bad as it used to be.

i would like to say there is no dupe but id be lieng , oh and there are people wall hacking in ardeam , oh yea and k2 still sucks :P sorry to bum you out , i am sure there is a few people like this on every server ^^[/b]
    ahh my eyes..

iLLiM

i was gonna come back but i realized it would still be the same crap as usual.

Aqu

dunno what you have been playing, most ppl i know doesnt have experiences like that
    Don't go to new server if you don't have friends to play with from start. Almost all cheaters switch to the new server.[/b]

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=10

FYI I was never scammed or hacked caus I never shared my account with anyone.
    If anyone on this game is scammed or hacked, ask them if they ever shared their account with ANYONE, the answer is almost ALWAYS yes.

Cleatus

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=10

FYI I was never scammed or hacked caus I never shared my account with anyone.
    If anyone on this game is scammed or hacked, ask them if they ever shared their account with ANYONE, the answer is almost ALWAYS yes.[/b]
    +1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast