Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

KO Worthwhile?

This is a discussion on KO Worthwhile? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes still playing I am mostly playing Hammer and AOC but still have a nerfed Beat on Pathos, I do ...
Page: 4

Yes still playing I am mostly playing Hammer and AOC but still have a nerfed Beat on Pathos, I do hope it does not end, and my last point to profitability, Ko Funds the other games that k2 runs games like sword and MU so to figure out there over all profitability you have to look at what these games are generating if anything and the overhead involved. Intel was/is there investor who came in with 10mil for equipment, marketing blah blah blah, fired most of the cali staff and ran all gms', cs out of India and now have a say in how the company is run. The expansion is in the licensing deal its not like Mgames is sitting there developing new content it was released in Japan and Korea in 07. And correct me if I am wrong but isnt there a bunch of stuff you mentioned going on in KO that was going on in My? except for the crazy promotions or is 180 days of plat, gold not considered crazy promotion to raise money quickly. The best thing that could happen for ko is if k2 actually aquired the rights to the game from mgames and were able to become the developer so that they could take it over and run it without being relient on Mgames for fixes.[/b]
    beat baba is still attached to the game

ur info u got seems kinda realistic cuz i bet u get em from Debbie and i kinda agree with u about KO population decrease.

and what proves it is the massive number of ppl quitting and selling their items nowadays (just go check market place)

but it seems K2 r trying their best to hold on their games players and try to find many ways to increase their funds and best example is allowing the trade of chars and stuff by putting the Cypher Ring thing.
    Cuz they dont want these chars to be left out but instead to be taken by other players who will continue to supply them with $$$ by buying prem.

p.s say hi to debbie for me and tell her ken still loves ya

tommyleonghk

The best thing that could happen for ko is if k2 actually aquired the rights to the game from mgames and were able to become the developer so that they could take it over and run it without being relient on Mgames for fixes.[/b]
    lets hope K2 will be able to take over KO from mgames....

but it will never come true

Yes still playing I am mostly playing Hammer and AOC but still have a nerfed Beat on Pathos, I do hope it does not end, and my last point to profitability, Ko Funds the other games that k2 runs games like sword and MU so to figure out there over all profitability you have to look at what these games are generating if anything and the overhead involved. Intel was/is there investor who came in with 10mil for equipment, marketing blah blah blah, fired most of the cali staff and ran all gms', cs out of India and now have a say in how the company is run. The expansion is in the licensing deal its not like Mgames is sitting there developing new content it was released in Japan and Korea in 07. And correct me if I am wrong but isnt there a bunch of stuff you mentioned going on in KO that was going on in My? except for the crazy promotions or is 180 days of plat, gold not considered crazy promotion to raise money quickly. The best thing that could happen for ko is if k2 actually aquired the rights to the game from mgames and were able to become the developer so that they could take it over and run it without being relient on Mgames for fixes.[/b]

That's the most sense you've made in this post and I finally agree with you.

NoD32

Come back when they fix the new lag that came with the final frontiers expansion, you cant do shit in this kind of lag. Other then that go back to WOW.

Yun_Yuuzhan

lets hope K2 will be able to take over KO from mgames....

but it will never come true[/b]

Honestly, I'm not sure that would be a good thing. MGames had a vision for KO that K2 will definitely not share.

The last thing KO needs is to suffer endless cycles of nerfs/buffs/fixes/changes/additions that only dilute the overall experience. KE, RoFD, FF were more than enough changes, imagine getting "updates" like that on a regular basis. =/

ko is just a cash cow for turks, nothing more. There's no point comparing ko pvp to other games, because ko is ruined by cheating before you even get to the gameplay. The only people left are people who either participate in, or tolerate the cheating. I for one suggest you don't play wow, the new expansion is shit and wow pvp has been terrible since season2. Play left4dead or something, looks good.

and if you really know what your doing you get free avedons, HBs, SS, IN, IB etc the from chaotic, oooor you could just go buy asll the decent stuff from merchant for just 100k ooooor you could just go rent other peoples items and bug them and never give them back oooor just go kill scorpians and get chitin shields galore ooooorrr...

you get the point.[/b]
    idk if u walk around moradon and talk with the newers npcs but he is right if u pay 500k to 1 npc at lvl 60 u get shel set +7 and a rapy +6(warrior), shell set and dual shard and a bow +6(rogue get both weapons, bow and daggers), priest got shell, dol+7 and a lupus hammer +7 so dont flame ppl if u dont know what he is saying

BTW that npc is near Capitan cougar, yes capitan cougar u can get mercenary set from one of that npc's 500k for lvl 60 and take less money for less lvl another example my rogue lvl 47 got chitin bow, dual mirage and chitin set :P

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234