Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

ko or wow

This is a discussion on ko or wow within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if any of yall and im sure a lot of yall have which of the 2 is better ko is ...
Page: 1

thahitman

Default ko or wow

if any of yall and im sure a lot of yall have which of the 2 is better ko is free but im sure its less quality is wow have pk im sure it does right? but if you had to choose between the 2 which would it be
    ?

KO its not really free, think about it in 3 months KO you spend $105 on platinum premium. Getting wow its $70 or less 1st month free and $30 the other 2 months, so actually you spend $5 less in wow than in KO.

If your thinking you can just not buy platinum, well, be my guest and spend the next year exping to 83 (maybe more) or just stay as 59, and farm bdw for a lot of time to get some decent gear.

WoW PvP is strategically superior to KO's, and just because people likes KO's better, doesnt really make it better, it feels that way because KO PvP its no brainer, and people tends to like more whats easier to understand.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Arena in WOW ( 2 v 2 , 3 v 3 or 5 v 5 ) matches are very very challanging. You need the right balance of classes , right build and PvP gear is different from the PvE gear in a big way.

And not only that, in WoW pvp theres a slim noticeable, but a great difference indeed, between someone who only spam the same buttons over and over like in KO, and someone who has to has a good timing while using his vastly more skills. Its like comparing playing checkers to playing chess.

i played KO from the point Zero ,,, i enjoyed alot but, lately in ko hacks become a big problams ..

WOW is a game gurantee your effort ,, no way to ask for rollback or report about hack and u'll get your item within week ,,

about PvP stuff KO is easier and more freely but wow a little more complicated and kinda slow

WOW is a different world very huge map with too many options in lvling and farming gold and so on

in the end i prefer KO

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

its a hard decision, since ko pvp is a lot of fun and addictive. but wow has a lot better system/service/way to lvl or even get gear.

wow's leveling system is good/enjoyable to do
    ko's leveling system sucks.

i have never seen a cheater in wow.
    in ko everyone cheated.. (well ok not everyone, but you get the idea)

you have to pay to play decently in ko. if you dont pay K2 will decide when you can play.. and they dont like non premium members (heck they dont even like premium members).

in wow its 15 dollars a month and everyone gets the same xp/money as you.

K2 has a massive history of things which they screwed up so badly, that people dont even look surprised anymore when something gets disabled or deleted.
    Members in wow will whine at just about anything, and blizzard actually cares.

if people told me that i either had to play usko or wow, then i'd for for wow. but its hard to decide for someone else what he should choose even if the choice looks obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by amrooosh View Post
    about PvP stuff KO is easier and more freely but wow a little more complicated and kinda slow
    Exactly... you just have to choose what's best for your gameplay style, you like things easy to understand and do, or a game more complicated, meaning more challenging.

WoW pvp is about finding the most OP comp and bashing faces into keyboards.

i think its all relative cuz wow is not just 15 per month....

cuz if u want to experience the whole game and be max lvl u have to buy all the expansions... i started playing when 70 cap was introduced and i paid like the intial 45$ for the game and the monthly to pay. then they introduce a new expansion u need to pay 45$ more and still the monthly fee...

i hate the expansions because u are pretty much fuked into purchasing them. u dont see people staying at 60 cap and just paying the monthly cuz they add all new content and even if u had best gear on 60 cap with expansion they introduce blue items which pwn old epics so its silly.... u have to keep purchasing the expansions and pay monthly

ko on the other hand u can play completely free... i dont think u will make max lvl without buying premiums though. but on the other hand ko doesnt force u to buy each expansion to play the new content. for me wow is just as expensive as ko cuz for example u are new player u need to pay for all the expansions and then the monthly on top... ko u pay for what u want and can play for free if u want, the added advantages u pay for them

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrich View Post
    ko on the other hand u can play completely free... i dont think u will make max lvl without buying premiums though. but on the other hand ko doesnt force u to buy each expansion to play the new content. for me wow is just as expensive as ko

As I already said, to play decently KO you need premium, unless you stay 59 for ardream, which will be boring if you dont baba some items... 3months of KO with premium = 3months of wow

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    As I already said, to play decently KO you need premium
    even with premium... you still get shitty support ~~ i give blizzard 1 thing, if you got a problem, they will fix it for you

Dustin

If money wasn't an issue. I would go with KO. The PVP is too awesome to ignore. Wow just has better graphics.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    If money wasn't an issue. I would go with KO. The PVP is too awesome to ignore. Wow just has better graphics.
    KO's pvp was ruined by babashoppers ages ago. Not to mention CZ is dead on almost every server.

TANEC

ko best pvp

Axarus

What is good in KO and in WOW? i would say KO pvp is imo best i dont rly enjoyed in WOW pvp i had 80 druid out there but the pvp system in WOW is absolutely other then in KO just watch few pvp movies at youtube and u will know how it looks but ofc u have to play a bit to feel pvp in WOW. Best thing in wow is for me varriety of weapons armors even ur face look etc cause in KO 85% of sins/warriors/mages/priests looks pretty same :/ what about xp? hmm in KO u keep killing same mobs per hours and hours and u r so fcking boring of it right? in wow u making so many quests u r not killing same mobs u r exploring rly very large areas/lands with many different kinds of mobs u can travel by space by teleports by trains by boats etc etc ;p Pets or lets say mounts in WOW are rly exciting many totally other kinds of dragons bears tigers etc In WOW u have so many different ways u can pk not only on wars and cz like it is in KO u can pvp on arenas 2v2 4v4 ... u can go battlegrounds ( forgot the names :P ) u can try to rush ur enemies in their own lands ;P u r chosing the style of play u can be on pvp server or u can try on pve server where the mainly goal is to finish all available instances where u farm ur pr0 gear and kep getting better to make some opportunity on harder instances Bosses in WOW are totally differnt then in KO in KO its just drainers tankers and healer u keep spaming ur skills in wow u need rly good tactic to kill boses u have to make an amazing coorperation with ur clannies to kill the hardest instances tactics are sometimes very complicated and sometimes u spend on 1 boss few hours b4 u take it dow ;p

sry for my chaotic statement hope u will get my mind:P
    Last edited by Axarus; 12-12-2009 at 05:22 PM.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    02-19-2010, 11:35 PM